Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Socialmediabite

VIP Member
I'm struggling to see any valid issue with Trish, she isn't exploitation of her followers with #ad ect. She gets a few gifts nothing outrageously expensive.
The comments about her about her flaunting her money I don't see how?
They have a beautiful home that they worked hard towards she mentioned living in a cramped apartment for years. They didn't get it handed to them easy she explained in a story it was done in stages.

Reactions: 26

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
I have to say I really like Trisha, I’d listen to her all day it’s like listening to a mate, I don’t think Trisha flaunts money all over the place she’s not out buying real designer stuff. As for Phil he’s a plumber he has an excellent reputation and works very hard I don’t know them at all but my brother does and said he’s some man to work. I wouldn’t be too quick to judge over the animal abuse because it’s not guaranteed it’s even him and it was over 10 years ago. I like the talk to Trisha it’s lighthearted and a bit of craic, she’s not on begging like Kieran Corrigan, she’s not all sending us into an early grave moaning like Faces by Grace. She’s just down to earth.
My only thing with Trisha is her “friendship” with Claire Balding and calling people pathetic for pointing out the fact Claire isn’t qualified to be opening a clinic and her as the Tricoligist. Claire has made a name for herself online as a bully I think Trisha should stay well away from someone like Claire.

• Heart
Reactions: 25

Whitefloor

Enjoy watching her but find I tap through lately....

why do her children have American accents? Too much television?
Because a lot of children with asd mimic accents. That shit annoys me. If you don't understand asd don't comment on it

Reactions: 24

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
I'm struggling to see any valid issue with Trish, she isn't exploitation of her followers with #ad ect. She gets a few gifts nothing outrageously expensive.
The comments about her about her flaunting her money I don't see how?
They have a beautiful home that they worked hard towards she mentioned living in a cramped apartment for years. They didn't get it handed to them easy she explained in a story it was done in stages.
Me too, don’t get why she has a thread she’s so not problematic, her page is light it’s fun, she’s not begging company’s, she’s a great mother, lovely home. She always answers DM’s can’t find fault with her to be honest now at all.

• Heart
Reactions: 22

Beans.means..

VIP Member
The way a child speaks is one of the ways autism can be detected, that comment just shows how little people know about asd and shouldn't be commenting on it.

• Heart
Reactions: 17

Taylor17

VIP Member
Does anyone really care if Trish comes back on? She was grand to watch but my day is no worse without Trish.

Reactions: 15
I actually like her , Her page gives me a good giggle , I have two kids and only one has special needs and by god is it hard work , when they went to school today , I sat and read a book for a few hours in the peace and quiet , so I wouldn’t be judging her for that and I think all 3 of her boys have additional needs , I know with my sons appointments and everything else I can’t go out to work so maybe it’s the same for her

Reactions: 15

Irishmammy

I know him for over 30 years , my brother has been hanging around with him since they were children I can categorically confirm that the Philip o Driscoll , philo or philly is the same one that trish is in a relationship and has been found guilty of those charges . Also the pig he comes across on Facebook is a gentleman to the thing he is off it , sure half of the shit he has up on his page has been removed by Facebook .

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 14

Fia4

It does seem a bit of a coincidence that the revelations came about and then she disappeared. that makes it seem like it was him. Iike if it’s not just come on stories and say listen it’s not him then that’s that all cleared up.
trish was harmless it was just loneliness that she started the page it seemed I always felt a bit bad for her.
she is estranged from her family and her partner doesn’t want to marry her like thats cool if it’s a mutual decision but she said one day she would love to and he’s not into it. And she has a lot on her plate with the additional needs of her children.
the page was only a bit of company for her and i always found her to be a good sort.
volunteering with the alone charity not many would do it. I requested a thread on her to be started months ago and it was shot down but I was wanting to comment on her fella not her I just would always be thinking nothing seemed to be adding up when it came it him. She would just always have money and always be alone and he would be never sitting with her girls I’d have him fucked out life’s too short to be with someone that doesn’t even want to spend time with you or marry you. She can’t even have an insta cos of the cunt lol...only joking he’s not a cunt I’m just saying I’d love to see her with someone she can have fun with and go out cos she’s a party girl. she’s the most relatable one on instagram she’s just a normal girl.

Reactions: 14

Femma

Chatty Member
I apologised already for the question as I didn’t know, it was a genuine q! Not a silly question.
Think people are being a bit unfair. I have a child with Asd. I know you didn't mean any offence as you already apologised and explained that. I think its just a lot of the us get shitty comments from the public about our kids behaviour so we can be very reactive and ready to shut down any negativity, but we need to know not everyone knows every issue of every condition and we shouldn't expect them too. Thats why people were offended but I see you didn't have a clue her kids had additional needs and you mean no harm.

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Cantturn222

VIP Member
I saw on face book that someone contacted the postman hates me and asked about trish, they said Trish was grand but her phone was broken.
Also seen on Facebook book her daughter is in hospital
hopefully all is ok god would you be fucking arsed to contact another flogger and ask About a stranger online

Reactions: 13

Littlemissnosey0891

Don’t tell me to go to the race thread. I comment on tattle enough. I really like her page. I love the sex chats. It’s normalized and she doesn’t go on like them it galz twats. Find that hard to believe about the animals. One of her boys loves animals she would of said it. Although she’s not like all bloggers. If you messaged her she would probably give you an honest answer and not block ya like the rest of them

• Heart
Reactions: 12

Madamex

VIP Member
I actually really like her. I miss her now she's gone. And I know some people commented about her ignoring the kids or something but she comes across as a lovely mam to me. Compared to Claire Balding for example who seems to be annoyed by her kids constantly.

Tell me more

I’d just love to know where the money comes from. Philo must have some job. To support a family of five. Wonder if she gets the carers allowance. New teeth for her endless shit from ali, Nights out,weekends away,lovely house,eating out all the time etc etc
In fairness if she does get Carers allowance she’s well entitled to it. She has two boys with ASD and has another who is awaiting assessment, she takes them to appointments etc. I get half rate Carers for my child, I have a college degree but can’t return to work as my child has so many issues and so many appointments that I’d be missing work more than I’d be there and my child needs me. I do agree she’s always spending but the kids have a good life and they’re well looked after unlike a lot of other bloggers/influencers or whatever you’d call them. I do feel crap looking at her sometimes and would love to be able to always be buying stuff or getting the hair/Botox/nails done but we all have our own crosses to bear. I do agree though I think she has changed, I still love watching her stories, you never know what you’ll get next!

I’m going by actual reports. People who harm animals are scum. To me they are both as bad as eachother. I would in my frig stay with a man who done that
I noticed the place is called the piggery, maybe it wasn’t at their house they were living at the time, but was a bit of land where all these animals were kept. Guarantee you if it was Claire balding husband or Faces by Graces partner, their would be uproar about the animal cruelty part. But because it’s Trish it’s a different story. It’s mentions the animals even had facial injuries, just horrible 😢

DietCoke

What's wrong with being a sinn fein supporter? Now if he was fianna fail I could understand 😂
I agree with pp, my husband and I have opposing views on politics and issues doesn't matter we respect each other views. HOWEVER, animal cruelty? I'm not sure I'd still be around. Calling trans women beasts, disgusting.

• Heart

MyHeartisBlack

VIP Member
I will say I liked Trisha’s page she was very easy to watch she wasn’t QVC pumping us with ad’s she got the very odd free bit sent and did whoever sent it justice, if she came back in the morning I’d watch, however I do think the animal cruelty must be true because otherwise she’d defend herself and her family against lies that would be the only think that would kinda make look at her a bit differently but I certainly wouldn’t be sending the woman hate messages or bringing it up,

Dublife2030

We all have our own opinions and i can see most people's point of view to a certain extent.

My opinion is that trish has an Insta page with thousands of followers, she gives the impression for a long time that she's salt of the earth, one of us, trying her best with a busy household, loves to have a drink. I feel her page was turning into a direct link to ali express for cheap knock offs with very little of the old 'having the Craic' Trish being shown. I don't believe that any Instagramer should have to tell their followers every detail of their lives or their history.

However animal cruelty is unforgivable, Trish was part of what happened to those animals directly or indirectly she is still linked. I would be ashamed to be associated with anyone like that or for my kids to be tarnished with parents who think this behaviour is ok. They were a couple before and they are couple now, she stood by him and that in a way means she accepted it. No apology would ever be good enough for me from a partner.

I'm not at all surprised that she didn't bring this up on her page before....like why would she in fairness. But her silence speaks volumes to me. If this was all false you'd take an ad out in the indo and shout your innocence for all to see and hear.

• Heart