mamof4andmore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
@MickyJo Because most children with ASD sound American. My own son who has ASD sound like he's from New Jersey.

Please keep the silly questions to yourself

• Heart
Reactions: 3
During lockdown she made a comment about how Philip is never there even when he is. She said hes always out the back in his shed. Anyone remember that?

Reactions: 7
when you think of it they have a fair bit of land behind that garden wall and i mean a fair bit so way only have that little bit as you garden and way have a big wall up to spoil the views...... behind that wall is a small shed where the dog food and other crap is kept and attached to that is a line of 7/8 foot tall cages that are about 3/4 foot wide each with a dog in them, then there's huge famers sheds which if i remember right he wanted to rent out to a mechanic down the back after the sheds it where the birds of prey are kept and pheasants and pigeons....pheasants and pigeons are for the bird of prey to kill.

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 3
when you think of it they have a fair bit of land behind that garden wall and i mean a fair bit so way only have that little bit as you garden and way have a big wall up to spoil the views...... behind that wall is a small shed where the dog food and other crap is kept and attached to that is a line of 7/8 foot tall cages that are about 3/4 foot wide each with a dog in them, then there's huge famers sheds which if i remember right he wanted to rent out to a mechanic down the back after the sheds it where the birds of prey are kept and pheasants and pigeons....pheasants and pigeons are for the bird of prey to kill.
Omg sounds horrific
Hopefully some animal place has been out to look at this

Reactions: 2
I'm new to this site. Actually googled where Trish was gone and this came up! I'm so shocked by all this. I've followed her from the start and really enjoyed her initially found her very funny. Lately I just felt it was all a bit forced and with all express links and links for nails etc. I'm shocked to see all the allegations of animal cruelty and to think I actually private messaged her with advice for that puppy when she got it! Absolutely sickened to hear that Philip has dogs out the back and has previously been investigated for animal abuse. So it was all a big lie. All those "secret tapings" of funny things he said etc sure he was watching the whole time and her "secret"smokes. Disgusted

Reactions: 4
You seem to know alot- you must know them well?

To be completely honest I don't know them well..... I have been to the house but with someone who who is a VERY close friend of them both childhood school friend, I can't say who it was as in if they are my friend, sister, boyfriend or who ever as I don't want them to find out how I am. I could say a lot more and I mean a lot more but if I do it will only be extremely obvious to them who I am as I know it will get back to them or if they read here.

Reactions: 1
To be completely honest I don't know them well..... I have been to the house but with someone who who is a VERY close friend of them both childhood school friend, I can't say who it was as in if they are my friend, sister, boyfriend or who ever as I don't want them to find out how I am. I could say a lot more and I mean a lot more but if I do it will only be extremely obvious to them who I am as I know it will get back to them or if they read here.
I think we've heard enough already :(:( cant be any worse than the treatment of those animals.....it makes me so mad when I think about it, I cant stop thinking about that poor little dog that was on her stories I hope to god the DSPCA removes every single animal from that house of horrors

No sorry if it’s none of your business don’t mention it to all your followers! Natural people would wonder!
She
I think we've heard enough already :(:( cant be any worse than the treatment of those animals.....it makes me so mad when I think about it, I cant stop thinking about that poor little dog that was on her stories I hope to god the DSPCA removes every single animal from that house of horrors
Ah here did you see Claire baldings story about the hedgehog and all the freaks laughing along with her not thinking how much pain that poor animal was in made me sick. Animal cruelty is the lowest

She

Ah here did you see Claire baldings story about the hedgehog and all the freaks laughing along with her not thinking how much pain that poor animal was in made me sick. Animal cruelty is the lowest
haven't watched her in ages she does my head in what's up with the hedgehog? must have a nose on her insta

She

I couldnt watch it, I like Claire but come on like I know its not a dog or a cat but I felt sorry for the poor little thing, everyone was up in a heap laughing cause it was "only a hedgehog" but its still a defenceless little animal.....I just dont get how anyone can find any animal in pain funny, they must have sad bleeping lives if they have to draw amusement from an animal in pain

haven't watched her in ages she does my head in what's up with the hedgehog? must have a nose on her insta
I wanted to vomit she said Ian took the hedgehog to the vet that one of her hairs got wrapped around the hedgehogs leg and it was infected the infection was so bad the vet suggested Amputation then seen the infection had spread to it tummy and other leg all the while she’s lying in bed in hysterics laughing because it’s hilarious to see an animal in pain she was also pissed out at the thoughts of having to console her daughter who was very upset. Like and weirdos writing to her telling her she’s so bleeping funny

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 6
just watched........OMG!!!!! Now I know I laugh with my nervous but she's just taking the bleeping piss!! That poor animal! How bleeping heartless can you be and if they were actually taking care of it properly they should have spotted the hair sooner!! JESUS CHRIST...… that's bleeping sick!

Reactions: 5
The poor hedgehogs leg is infected so bad it might have to be amputated! One of Claire’s hairs was wrapped around it for god knows how long! Poor thing! No wonder her and Trish are mates, they don’t know how to look after their pets properly!

It makes no difference if it's a dog, cat, bird hedgehog or a pet ant. Cruelty and neglect of a living breathing creature is disgusting. Do not get a pet if you are not prepared to put a huge amount of work in. If they only ever had dogs out the back or in a kennel she wouldn't have a clue how to manage a house dog. There's a good chance the dog is living with the rest of the dogs now. I thought it was their 1st pet and she was looking for advice. She should forget about her Instagram fame if even a fraction of what is said it true and claire balding is the same.

Reactions: 8
It makes no difference if it's a dog, cat, bird hedgehog or a pet ant. Cruelty and neglect of a living breathing creature is disgusting. Do not get a pet if you are not prepared to put a huge amount of work in. If they only ever had dogs out the back or in a kennel she wouldn't have a clue how to manage a house dog. There's a good chance the dog is living with the rest of the dogs now. I thought it was their 1st pet and she was looking for advice. She should forget about her Instagram fame if even a fraction of what is said it true and claire balding is the same.
She (mamof4) is getting alot of support on Galz who snap & other facebook forums even from people who have read this thread which I find disturbing.....how could you support someone who turns a blind eye to this abuse of animals no matter how funny & down to earth they are......dont get me wrong I found Trish hilarious I loved her but I wouldnt be able to look at her the same if all of these allegations are true....no amount of talk to trish or funny sex stories can over shadow the horror that is taking place in her back garden.....as for Mrs G did she not go to Trishs house during the summer for a BBQ & drinks out the back with all the kids? Surely if there is animals in cages out the back she would have heard them whimpering? How could she sit there & enjoy her burger & can of dutch listening to that? How can she be friends with someone that does this to animals.....not only that what sort of example are they setting to their kids....ah its grand kids dogs are supposed to be kept in a cage its normal......now when I think back of her buying the crate for the dog to train him in.....pfffft get off the stage Trish youve more than enough crates out the back...boils my piss even thinking about it I get so fuckin mad when I see animal cruelty

Reactions: 11
Gals seriously calm down about Clare yes maybe she shouldn’t have laughed but it was maybe a case of if you didn’t laugh you’ll bawl. Clares hedgehog was allowed out of its house every evening , easy for it leg to get wrapped up in a bit of hair , maybe it’s leg and the hair was the same colour. As Clare said it was noticed the next day, and suppose if it was walking abound all day yes it would cut into it. If you leave a hair go go on your wrist all day does it not leave a red mark ? You have to remember as soon as it was noticed it was took straight to the vet , not left with facial injuries of its face etc and left in horrible conditions. The little guy was allowed out of its house everyday, looked after well by the looks of it. It getting hair wrapped around its leg is no different than someones dog escaping out the front door and getting hit by a car.

Claire seems to be getting more hate for something that was out of her control, but trish seems to have known about the animals and seems to be happy to sit back and say nothing . Living the god life

Reactions: 7
Gals seriously calm down about Clare yes maybe she shouldn’t have laughed but it was maybe a case of if you didn’t laugh you’ll bawl. Clares hedgehog was allowed out of its house every evening , easy for it leg to get wrapped up in a bit of hair , maybe it’s leg and the hair was the same colour. As Clare said it was noticed the next day, and suppose if it was walking abound all day yes it would cut into it. If you leave a hair go go on your wrist all day does it not leave a red mark ? You have to remember as soon as it was noticed it was took straight to the vet , not left with facial injuries of its face etc and left in horrible conditions. The little guy was allowed out of its house everyday, looked after well by the looks of it. It getting hair wrapped around its leg is no different than someones dog escaping out the front door and getting hit by a car.

Claire seems to be getting more hate for something that was out of her control, but trish seems to have known about the animals and seems to be happy to sit back and say nothing . Living the god life
Hang on a minute there is NO way an infection that bad spread that quickly after 1 day this animal was left days like that and it was hardly well looked after wasn’t the daughter swinging it around an other time and they were called out on that too, People are dead right to pull her through a loop over it it’s disgusting she hadn’t a clue what she was getting into with a hedgehog they aren’t an easy pet animal cruelty is animal cruelty this poor thing is in a bad way because it was neglected

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.