mamof4andmore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Mental health
Thanks, Trish could easily come back and go back to how things were, she’s too well liked and missed. Always enjoyed her stories and content. If it was me I’d have just carried on as normal and this thread probably would have died a death. But the fact she’s vanished is making people even more curious and more nosey.

Reactions: 7
Thanks, Trish could easily come back and go back to how things were, she’s too well liked and missed. Always enjoyed her stories and content. If it was me I’d have just carried on as normal and this thread probably would have died a death. But the fact she’s vanished is making people even more curious and more nosey.
I would more believe what others have said that it’s still going on and that’s why she’s gone mute.

Reactions: 3
I would more believe what others have said that it’s still going on and that’s why she’s gone mute.
It is still going on sure philly pays €10 a pegion so his bird of prey can practise it's kills before elhe brings it out for real. He still hunts with his mates for D13 area. People like that never change they just get better at hiding what they do. Even selling robbed tools for a factory making hundreds on screw guns and even going to the lows of asking work men to make a list of tools they need and getting them robbed giving the man €50 for robbing them and selling each one for €400 at a min!

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
It is still going on sure philly pays €10 a pegion so his bird of prey can practise it's kills before elhe brings it out for real. He still hunts with his mates for D13 area. People like that never change they just get better at hiding what they do. Even selling robbed tools for a factory making hundreds on screw guns and even going to the lows of asking work men to make a list of tools they need and getting them robbed giving the man €50 for robbing them and selling each one for €400 at a min!
Put on the kettle for more tea please

Her fella doing all that and her running around on the Gram acting like “Salt of the earth”
What’s more is she made him out to be harmless. From what she said about him not liking nights out, not liking Instagram, working all the hours I thought he was a pure gent working an honest days work to provide for his family but to me he sounds like a complete scumbag abusing animals and if the above it true robbing other tradesmen to make money.

Reactions: 7
Wow thats a lot of information. You must know them very well?

Reactions: 4
No like I said before don't know them well have met them and been to their house but the person I know very very well is their childhood friend.
Sorry you had that before. Philip sounds like a gent alright! I'd assume Trish is lying low as there seems to be other dodgy things going on and is hoping They don't get mentioned.
Again I said it before, if Philip is involved in stealing etc and trishs childhood friends friend (miss know it all) knows about then so does Trish, she's knowingly allowing this to continue. Seems like it's common knowledge in the area that philips the man you go to for stolen goods 😱.

• Wow
Sorry you had that before. Philip sounds like a gent alright! I'd assume Trish is lying low as there seems to be other dodgy things going on and is hoping They don't get mentioned.
Again I said it before, if Philip is involved in stealing etc and trishs childhood friends friend (miss know it all) knows about then so does Trish, she's knowingly allowing this to continue. Seems like it's common knowledge in the area that philips the man you go to for stolen goods 😱.
If his mates from Baldoyle, seagrange , Meadowbrook and moyclare know what he’s like and up to then you can’t tell me that she hasn’t got a clue . It’s no wonder his mates and their wives and partners have been distancing themselves from the pair for a long time now .

If his mates from Baldoyle, seagrange , Meadowbrook and moyclare know what he’s like and up to then you can’t tell me that she hasn’t got a clue . It’s no wonder his mates and their wives and partners have been distancing themselves from the pair for a long time now .
Trish turning a blind eye doesn't make her innocent!

Absolute scum rats the pair of them, some poor family probably has no income cause fat chops philo has robbed all the tools so he can buy Trish a new set of carrott snappers to sit at home on her hole all day......the pair of them can rot in hell, shes just as guilty as him if she knows about what he does & chooses to ride on the coat tails of it.....absolute woman if you ask me

I like you didn’t want to believe it either ..... there’s a person on here who seems to know them & confirmed it ....
Yes she’s not responsible for her partners behaviour but I think turning a blind eye (if that’s what she does) is equally as bad .... a new puppy arrived (a Springer spaniel often used for flushing out game birds when hunting) low & behold his ‘brother’ came a few days later for a visit! I don’t believe that for a second .... they were both out the back in the sheds ....
I don’t agree with speculation regarding her family falling out but when criminal behaviour is associated with her that changes my opinion entirely regardless of whether she inflicted any abuse on the animals or not knowing about it and doing nothing about it is as bad in my opinion...

If there was nothing to hide why not address it? The silence & ignorance speaks volumes.... & she’s right if it’s true she’s better off staying away from the Gram ...

Reactions: 8
Just came across this thread this evening, I have been on tattle a while now and I like the “gods” every big as much as the next one.
But to see the vile comments and accusations made about Trish has sickened me beyond belief. She is not responsible for her husband should he be the male mentioned in these animal cruelty cases. Odriscoll is a common name and what evidence have all you people sitting in your arm chairs got confirming that this is the same man. Trish was a breath of fresh air on that Instagram and she has so many followers that relate to her in so many ways. I have commented negatively about other bloggers and I am not ashamed to admit it as 9/10 I had good reason. But to tear threads of this woman on This forum is infuriating no one knows what goes on behind anyone’s closed door or what they themselves are facing who gives anyone the right to ask if why she didn’t go to her fathers funeral ? How about mind you’re own business. I don’t speak to my father and if he died in the morning I wouldn’t be at it either there are reasons for everything. Just because a blogger and influencer shares 5-10 min story a day with you does not give any of us the right to make judgement and pass comment what started out as light hearted gossip on this page has turned into a frenzy of victimisation and outright bullying. Remember words hurt and none of us know what the future holds for any of us and when we or our children or family may find ourselves in a position open to speculation from narrow minded cunts and I include myself in that as I have posted on this as previously stated. If we where to think before we speak the world would be a better place 2020 has been bad enough. Trish if you read this I hope to see you back you owe no one duck ALL get that loopy on and shine as bright as your lovely new teeth duck the haters!!

“Goss” not god

Lippy on!! Sorry for the typos autocorrect and night shift don’t mix!
Dat you Trish hun?

Just came across this thread this evening, I have been on tattle a while now and I like the “gods” every big as much as the next one.
But to see the vile comments and accusations made about Trish has sickened me beyond belief. She is not responsible for her husband should he be the male mentioned in these animal cruelty cases. Odriscoll is a common name and what evidence have all you people sitting in your arm chairs got confirming that this is the same man. Trish was a breath of fresh air on that Instagram and she has so many followers that relate to her in so many ways. I have commented negatively about other bloggers and I am not ashamed to admit it as 9/10 I had good reason. But to tear threads of this woman on This forum is infuriating no one knows what goes on behind anyone’s closed door or what they themselves are facing who gives anyone the right to ask if why she didn’t go to her fathers funeral ? How about mind you’re own business. I don’t speak to my father and if he died in the morning I wouldn’t be at it either there are reasons for everything. Just because a blogger and influencer shares 5-10 min story a day with you does not give any of us the right to make judgement and pass comment what started out as light hearted gossip on this page has turned into a frenzy of victimisation and outright bullying. Remember words hurt and none of us know what the future holds for any of us and when we or our children or family may find ourselves in a position open to speculation from narrow minded cunts and I include myself in that as I have posted on this as previously stated. If we where to think before we speak the world would be a better place 2020 has been bad enough. Trish if you read this I hope to see you back you owe no one duck ALL get that loopy on and shine as bright as your lovely new teeth duck the haters!!

“Goss” not god

Lippy on!! Sorry for the typos autocorrect and night shift don’t mix!
Gonna quote you and say

Why dont YOU mind your own business and get off tattle ... take your own advice hun...

The door is that way 👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉👉🥳

Reactions: 5
If your partner commits a heinous crime and you stay with them, are you condoning it? Maybe because Trish is estranged from her family she has no where to go.

Reactions: 4
What are the vile comments been made on here about Trish that would sicken someone beyond belief? Because I haven’t seen Any of them?? Can someone please enlighten me on this?

Does anyone really care if Trish comes back on? She was grand to watch but my day is no worse without Trish.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.