mamof4andmore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It's always a roaring red flag when the "man of the house", the owner of of the house and the breadwinner refused to get married. Conor McGregor until recently was the same, keep the mother of their kids under the thumb.

People don't seem to realise how vulnerable that makes the "homemaker" in the situation.

Reactions: 12
It's always a roaring red flag when the "man of the house", the owner of of the house and the breadwinner refused to get married. Conor McGregor until recently was the same, keep the mother of their kids under the thumb.

People don't seem to realise how vulnerable that makes the "homemaker" in the situation.
I thought they were married are they not. ??

Reactions: 1
It does seem a bit of a coincidence that the revelations came about and then she disappeared. that makes it seem like it was him. Iike if it’s not just come on stories and say listen it’s not him then that’s that all cleared up.
trish was harmless it was just loneliness that she started the page it seemed I always felt a bit bad for her.
she is estranged from her family and her partner doesn’t want to marry her like thats cool if it’s a mutual decision but she said one day she would love to and he’s not into it. And she has a lot on her plate with the additional needs of her children.
the page was only a bit of company for her and i always found her to be a good sort.
volunteering with the alone charity not many would do it. I requested a thread on her to be started months ago and it was shot down but I was wanting to comment on her fella not her I just would always be thinking nothing seemed to be adding up when it came it him. She would just always have money and always be alone and he would be never sitting with her girls I’d have him fucked out life’s too short to be with someone that doesn’t even want to spend time with you or marry you. She can’t even have an insta cos of the bleep lol...only joking he’s not a bleep I’m just saying I’d love to see her with someone she can have fun with and go out cos she’s a party girl. she’s the most relatable one on instagram she’s just a normal girl.

Reactions: 14
It does seem a bit of a coincidence that the revelations came about and then she disappeared. that makes it seem like it was him. Iike if it’s not just come on stories and say listen it’s not him then that’s that all cleared up.
trish was harmless it was just loneliness that she started the page it seemed I always felt a bit bad for her.
she is estranged from her family and her partner doesn’t want to marry her like thats cool if it’s a mutual decision but she said one day she would love to and he’s not into it. And she has a lot on her plate with the additional needs of her children.
the page was only a bit of company for her and i always found her to be a good sort.
volunteering with the alone charity not many would do it. I requested a thread on her to be started months ago and it was shot down but I was wanting to comment on her fella not her I just would always be thinking nothing seemed to be adding up when it came it him. She would just always have money and always be alone and he would be never sitting with her girls I’d have him fucked out life’s too short to be with someone that doesn’t even want to spend time with you or marry you. She can’t even have an insta cos of the bleep lol...only joking he’s not a bleep I’m just saying I’d love to see her with someone she can have fun with and go out cos she’s a party girl. she’s the most relatable one on instagram she’s just a normal girl.

Spot on to all of this, I remember her commenting on her stories that she sent him up to the garage to get her tonic water and her didn’t return till two hours later, and she was sitting there wondering where he was and I remember thinking at the time why not text/ring to see where he got too. Instead of sitting there wondering. If my partner went around to our local garage and still wasn’t back two hours later, I’d be ringing/texting him all concerned. As I said previously, I loved Trishas stories and she was naturally funny, it was never forced with her.

Reactions: 7
Ah she was honest and abit of craic on instagram...yeah her fella is into hunting etc but why would she bother mentioning that...since she doesnt do it herself...better than the rest constantly flogging shite...saying they are obsesses with the latest crap and how theyve fallen in love with their new toothpaste of whatever...modt are like watchin home shopping channel.

Reactions: 7
Ah she was honest and abit of craic on instagram...yeah her fella is into hunting etc but why would she bother mentioning that...since she doesnt do it herself...better than the rest constantly flogging shite...saying they are obsesses with the latest crap and how theyve fallen in love with their new toothpaste of whatever...modt are like watchin home shopping channel.
I like her too ok her partner maybe a muppet, but i think she is funny. Always got a laugh of her posts. She's quite normal. Always wondered how she could afford her lifestyle without working, but I'm a nosey witch

Reactions: 5
I hope she comes back, her stories got me through lockdown. She was a breath of fresh air. I’m not mad about Philo, but I wasn't following him I was following her.

Reactions: 4
Dat you Trish hun?
Sounds like it to me! So we are to ignore criminal activity and dodgy behaviour just because she's 'a breath of fresh air'. Cop yourself on. Youre part of the problem if thats the case. There's no smoke without fire. And she was on her stories for alot longer than 20 mins a day. She appears to do absolutely duck all for a mother with 4 kids some of them special needs. Something not right there....jog on trish your 15 mins are up.

Reactions: 5
Yeah It looks like shes gone...hope yous are happy now anyway (to the witchhunters) yous will have to find a new target to manifest hate onto now 🙄

• Haha
Yeah It looks like shes gone...hope yous are happy now anyway (to the witchhunters) yous will have to find a new target to manifest hate onto now 🙄
Ease up there Alikat, nobody here did anything wrong. All this info was in the public domain. Her own choice (and maybe conscience) to end her account. Who knows maybe she was fed up with the insta world anyway 🤔 and look at the end of the day she could have come on to her account & addressed it but she didn’t...

Exactly if she was still there we could ask her all these questions ourselves in the “Talk to Trish” but she ran for the hills when she got in hot water! I think that says more about her then the people on this site!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.