mamof4andmore

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Excatly obviously trish doesn’t care she already knew everything and I’m sure she’d still have some followers who don’t mind animal abuse & crime. I do though so I am glad I found out from here. Hardly a witch-hunt love

Reactions: 4
Yeah It looks like shes gone...hope yous are happy now anyway (to the witchhunters) yous will have to find a new target to manifest hate onto now 🙄
Go on over to Grace's thread there and you can sympathize with her about her mingy fanny 🥳

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Her page is still there....it would be nice if she came back to clarify the issue. Set the record straight, but silence speaks volumes.
There’s only one witch in my eyes and she ain’t on this thread she’s on IG 😂😂 her fans could msg her if she’s that bothered I’m sure she’d send them a wee msg back. It’s Friday night trish is probably on her 5th gin at her one man rave🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 3
I wk see who she talks to now? She loved an owl chin wag into the phone while drinking her coffee and hiding from her kids in her bedroom!

Reactions: 3
I will say I liked Trisha’s page she was very easy to watch she wasn’t QVC pumping us with ad’s she got the very odd free bit sent and did whoever sent it justice, if she came back in the morning I’d watch, however I do think the animal cruelty must be true because otherwise she’d defend herself and her family against lies that would be the only think that would kinda make look at her a bit differently but I certainly wouldn’t be sending the woman hate messages or bringing it up,

Reactions: 12
Trish must be delighted with all
The other tit happening online the last few days
Thinking she might have got away with animal cruelty accusations
Not in my eyes 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’d say her and mrs glitz were just about ready to come back from the dark side 😂😂 Scarlett

• Haha
Even come back on and just speak the truth say yeah this is what goes on, this is what my family are into, this is what we do...... yes its no ones business but when you share your life on social media it starts to make people more involved in your life and makes them want/need to know whats going on. The longer she stays quite the worse it will be coming back if she ever does.

She can come back on and say all this is bullsh*t and its not true in the slightest or she can come on and say that yes its true and expalin........ but she should remeber that people on here know her and can prove whats been said about her and philip.

Reactions: 2
I wouldn’t say she will bother coming back on! She was just a bored housewife doing it to kill a bit of time through lockdown! Also it’s probley all true so how can you defend yourself! The only reason she didn’t do the swipe up and Ads is because she was probley never approached to do anything. But it would have only been a matter of time before she did if she had a big enough following!

Reactions: 5
Anything I have ever said here is COMPLETLY TRUE so she cant say they aren't. For the people who dont read here and who dont know whats going on I think for them she should say something

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.