Mamma Mia I Have A Dream

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The 3 guys left for Sky have always been my favourites so I don’t mind who wins the role out of them and 2 of the 3 girls left were my favourites too! They’re all so good though it must be so hard to narrow it down!

Reactions: 2
I think the same! She’s got a fab voice but can’t act and lacks presence and star quality!
they were also never going to cast a fat person or a non-white person in the roles I remember during Covid the show got exposed for making the cast have spray tans every week so they could look more Mediterranean

Reactions: 3
So the public actually decides who wins out of the final four the judges put through at the end?

I think they want Esme for Sophie she fits the ascetic long blonde hair blue eyes fair skin and she's a younger version of mazz who's playing Donna 🤷‍♀️ but she has played the sick card twice now before her performance and wasn't that great this week

I think stevie is the best girl left but wonder if they will put her through as she has a very strong accent unless she can disguise it 🤔

So the public actually decides who wins out of the final four the judges put through at the end?

I think they want Esme for Sophie she fits the ascetic long blonde hair blue eyes fair skin and she's a younger version of mazz who's playing Donna 🤷‍♀️ but she has played the sick card twice now before her performance and wasn't that great this week

I think stevie is the best girl left but wonder if they will put her through as she has a very strong accent unless she can disguise it 🤔
I think all the girls left are really strong but agree with what Max said about Steph being very west end and not pop. She’s almost too polished! I love Stevie but also think Esme is very good. I want Tobias to win on the boy’s side

How cheesy pie was the first part with the weddings? had to ff that bit 🤢
Was quite surprised by the result tonight I thought the Sophie that left was actually better in the singing part than the other two 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 1
I’ve now caught up from last night and definitely think she had the weaker voice when singing which is unusual cause she is unreal!

I think she has a bright future ahead of her but don’t think she was right for this role! I really like the top 2 girls and think both are worthy winners! I would have booted the other lad out, can’t tenner his name but not Tobias! Want him to win!

I am, I've not watched much of series but quite like that it's live from the actual theatre and not a studio

I think Stevie is the most Sophie like, and is probably my preferred choice.

But None of them are amazing to be honest though.
---
Esme may have the better voice though. But I don't know if that's the song helping her out. But she looks kind of old, stevie has that young fresh innocent look Sophie has.

Stevie seemed quite shouty tonight but before tonight her performances have been some of my favourites. I voted for Esme though - she seems most Sophie to me.

Strongly prefer Owen to Tobias but think Tobias will win.

Tobias gave a winning performance, the judges are being too nice. Owen hit a bum note or two. But I do find Owen more likeable.

I think the producers have subliminally told the audience who they want to win with this group number

Reactions: 3
None of their performances have been fantastic tonight.

Owen has really fallen off.
---
Tobias gave a winning performance, the judges are being too nice. Owen hit a bum note or two. But I do find Owen more likeable.

I think the producers have subliminally told the audience who they want to win with this group number
Yes! The pairings are interesting.

Thr group number should have been 'lay all your love on me', it's Sophie and sky's song. It would have given a better idea

Reactions: 4