Mamma Mia I Have A Dream

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I missed the end as I switched over to Strictly and now having to wait till it's on catch up as my Sky go isn't allowing me to access my recordings. I don't think any of them sounded as good as previously but it is understandable due to the nerves of being in the final, it was also good to hear from the other contestants.

Didn't think any of the performances were that great tonight the winner takes it all bit was awful 😕
Didn't like the theatre venue tonight either I know it was because it was live but much preferred the corfu set episodes
I actually thought the other Sophie would win and if it was the judges choice I still think she would have the right sky won
Overall I liked the concept of the show and I hope they do another series with a different show maybe a less known one mamma mia over saturated now

Reactions: 3
All the ones in the final will prob get something int the west end anyway! They’re fairly insignificant roles in Mamma Mia anyway, particularly Sky!

Reactions: 1
Obviously coming from Glasgow I was well pleased for Stevie 👏👏👏 I defo thought Esme was going to be the winner. Tobias looked like the winner from week one.

I think all the finalists will get roles. I've quite enjoyed this show 😳😳😳

Reactions: 3
The best two won in my opinion . Really enjoyed the show , some talented performers! Didn't particularly enjoy the final , I didn't know half the songs that where performed 🙈

Reactions: 1