Mamma Mia I Have A Dream

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Completely agree with the elimination chat here! I thought the same person would go as you did, don’t think who did go deserved it!

Reactions: 2
My opinion on who went. I’m probably on my own:

Okay so I feel like I might be on my own here, but I actually think Maddy was the right call.

Her acting scene was terrible. Her voice was brilliant, however, I agree with what the judges said, there was no acting there. She just stood and sang it like she was on the X Factor. I personally do think she was the weakest.

However I think the person you all think should have gone will be the next to go.

I also think Leah (I’m terrible with names so I hope that’s right!) isn’t right for Sophie, I think her aura is too tomboy, but I think she would be excellent as one of the friends. She has real stage presence and a cracking voice. I hope she watches this back and her confidence grows because she’s ace.

Reactions: 5
That’s what I thought but I have a tenuous link with someone who works on the WE show and they’re saying that’s the new Sophie 🤷🏼‍♀️ time will tell I guess. I’m not sure about Sky but I feel like no one cares about him 😂

Just caught up I think they are all good singers but their acting was awful, I was a bit shocked at who went she definitely wasn't the worst vocal on the night

Reactions: 1
That’s what I thought but I have a tenuous link with someone who works on the WE show and they’re saying that’s the new Sophie 🤷🏼‍♀️ time will tell I guess. I’m not sure about Sky but I feel like no one cares about him 😂
It’s an absolute nothing part so I’m not surprised.

Sky basically needs to be hot and look good being put in a wetsuit lol

And to me none of them are really hitting that mark either really lol

• Haha
Some of the girls got done really dirty with the choreography. It didn’t really feel like there was any room for them to act or be theatrical

I didn’t think the elimination choice was right. Yes the acting was bad but so were some of the others, and i actually thought her acting in the first duet song on week one was good. She was personable and engaging in that song. And her voice was one of the best. You could tell she never expected to get knocked out, she looked completely shocked.

I thought the right person went. She was the weakest imo and the standard of the girls is high!

Did anyone watch it last night? I thought the one who went was in the bottom 3, but not necessarily the worst! I really like Tobias!

I was a bit shocked at the elimination as well! I love Tobias and Craig, think cause I’m Scottish too haha!

I agree on the elimination wasn't expecting that think the girls are stronger though

Reactions: 3
I was driving (as a passenger) and it cut out just as they were selecting who went 😭please can someone spoiler it for me? 🙈