Mamma Mia I Have A Dream

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone watching this - giving it a go as I like Abba and have seen the stage show a couple of times over the years.

Reactions: 2
Big fan of the show, less so the movie, so giving it a go. Its different but quite enjoying it

Also, one of the backing dancers is ridiculously hot 😆

Big fan of the show, less so the movie, so giving it a go. Its different but quite enjoying it

Also, one of the backing dancers is ridiculously hot 😆
There's definitely a few backing dancers I wouldn't let slip through my fingers, gimme gimme gimme, no need to wait until after midnight. 😆😆

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Wasn't as impressed with Darcy for that he sounded good but to me didnt 'act' as much as the other lad

I love these shows, wonder if/when they'll pair up the Sky & Sophies like when Grease is the Word was on?

I didn't think the brunette in first song was as good as they said she was either

I didn't think the brunette in first song was as good as they said she was either
I preferred the girl with the curly hair, her voice is amazing. Some of the boys were not too good especially the 1 in the blue patterend shirt but overall am enjoying it.

Reactions: 1
I’m not sure why they’re doing a whole series to cast two very minor roles in the show tbh.

I’m not sure why they’re doing a whole series to cast two very minor roles in the show tbh.

Pr and sales for the show. That's it really.

Plus the roles are relatively small so it's low risk for the producers compared to finding a Donna.

It would be nice to do one of these shows for an older role though.

Reactions: 3
That was not good, didn't like the face pulling of the guy in the checked shirt.
---
Bit of feel good Sunday night tv.

Really not, they are supporting, especially sky.

It's really Donna and friends plus the dads show and they do much of the heavy lifting song and emotion wise
---

Felt like a knock off of the sequels version.

Weak vocals again too
Yeah to be fair now I think about it I agree about Sky.

Do we actually get to vote in this or had it all been filmed already?

Yeah to be fair now I think about it I agree about Sky.

Do we actually get to vote in this or had it all been filmed already?
Yeah sky especially doesn't have a lot to do. Sophie has more, but even then it's nothing compared to the 'adults'

We vote in the final apparently.

Minor is maybe being a bit harsh but they’re definitely not the main roles.
There's only 7 important casting decisions to make, and Sophie and Sky definitely aren't any of them. There's been some IMO dodgy castings in the past, I saw a really dodgy Sophie who just didn't work for me.

The Dynamos, the Dads and honestly, personally, Pepper are the key casting choices.

Pepper is important because you need the right Pepper for Does Your Mother Know, or it falls flat. A great Pepper elevates that song.

Reactions: 4
Probably the strongest, but unsurprising as Desmonda is a professional having done miss saigon recently and just been cast as Jasmine in the Aladdin UK tour

• Wow
Reactions: 3