Mamma Mia I Have A Dream

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Felt a bit sorry for leah, zach(sorry can't remember his full name) clearly didn't want to be partnered with her and I think she felt it, she smashed the song at the end though
Think the right sky left but I think the other Sophie in the bottom two should of gone instead but I think she's a favourite to win with the judges

Felt a bit sorry for leah, zach(sorry can't remember his full name) clearly didn't want to be partnered with her and I think she felt it, she smashed the song at the end though
Think the right sky left but I think the other Sophie in the bottom two should of gone instead but I think she's a favourite to win with the judges
They were at a huge disadvantage if the pairing didn’t work. I think they picked the wrong song for them, cos she doesn’t ooze sex appeal and with that song you have to unfortunately

Zach’s disdain for Leah was stinkingly obvious and the judges noticed. He made such a weird comment along the lines of they weren’t there to partner up or something like he wanted to make it clear to her he didn’t fancy her! Like why say that because no one thinks this is a dating show, it’s acting. She tried her best to create chemistry with someone who knocked her confidence. You could see in her face at the end she thought she was going home.
That said, I don’t think she is right for the part, so she won’t win. And I say that as a larger woman myself. Just the way of the world 😔

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Zach’s disdain for Leah was stinkingly obvious and the judges noticed. He made such a weird comment along the lines of they weren’t there to partner up or something like he wanted to make it clear to her he didn’t fancy her! Like why say that because no one thinks this is a dating show, it’s acting. She tried her best to create chemistry with someone who knocked her confidence. You could see in her face at the end she thought she was going home.
That said, I don’t think she is right for the part, so she won’t win. And I say that as a larger woman myself. Just the way of the world 😔
Also she's a gay woman with a girlfriend, so it's not like she would fancy him anyway! Clearly, he had a bruised ego or something. I think Leah is brilliant, could definitely see her in a show like Six!

Reactions: 2
I think I'm team Craig for Sky.

Sophie none have really stood out but Stevie probably one of strongest

I thought Stevie should have gone the week when Maddy went but I actually really like her now and glad she stayed! Her and Owen’s duet last week was amazing!

Leah was never going to win but she has a great voice and i hope she goes on to something else in the future
Glad zach left after his behaviour last week

Leah was never going to win but she has a great voice and i hope she goes on to something else in the future
Glad zach left after his behaviour last week
I think they dare d her dirty dressing her in what looked like pjs!