Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

glamapuss

Can someone link me to the Wiki? Can't find it!
From what I saw.... it never made it to the wiki area where all the others are and I was confused at the time as a lot of users were asking where is it... I think the only way to get it now is via the person who posted the link. I think it was maybe 5 weeks ago now. I’m not sure with lockdown my life has been pretty dull so hard to pinpoint a time stamp.

Reactions: 1

glamapuss

hmmmm

🐠 👃🏼 🐟 👀

another girl boss, boss bitch ... will the realest boss bitch of Bedford please stand up

Who says the bags are real......
that beige YSL today looks suspect AF, all those YSL ones do.. no way she can’t afford that bag collection.

I have bags so understand the worth of what She is showing off there. She’s so childish and who takes photos like that other than to show off like a right c@nt.

Attachments

Last edited:

Zaflowhora

Her ‘land’ all she has done is massively show off the past few days.

Showing off Fake bags, those LV earrings she can’t take off don’t exist on the Lv website and that T shirt you can get fakes on eBay and now her ‘land’ ....

Can any one local figure out where this house is and do a ZOOPLA check? When it was last sold etc?

must fucking stink, but I’ve always imagined her quiet smelly tbh, but that breath is stale booze, fag breath and raw onion actually must honk 🤢
I could defo have a look as I'm in the same area is it a new build? Can't work out what it looks like from the outside

🤣😭 She looks like she smells in her podcast photos fishy fanny vibes

Attachments

• Haha

PinkGin123

VIP Member
The girl she’s boxing with are you allowed a personal trainer/boxing trainer like that now ??
Personal training can take place as long as it’s in a public space, not a garden! Not sure on boxing, however the coach should be wearing a mask IMO as she’s not social distancing.

Adulting

VIP Member
She’s got a photo shoot today and is getting her hair and make up done, how tf is her vanity essential work?! And then puts on a bullshit quote about getting up and getting your goal. Malin, as many others during the pandemic I’m no longer working because I’m not deemed ‘essential’ and can’t work from home and I’ve been desperately applying for jobs in a saturated market. What a tone deaf, vain human being this one is 🤮
View attachment 414762
Zero self awareness or compassion for anything or any one past her on nose , she’s got one pimple ! Is she for real 😳 #itsnotok

Adulting

VIP Member
The best bit is - she can talk about her abuse and tragedy everyday to get paid but tells us to look for love and be positive so shut us up while her manipulated fans pay for her recovery ! It’s absolutely disgusting and silencing !

Henearne129

Malin is an absolute self absorbed twat, everything she does is attention seeking. The morning card pull is so annoying and everyone's so up her arse!!

What happened to the carer job?! I wouldn't be surprised if she bought the uniform just to be able to say she's a carer!
True but Trust me you haven’t met Millie, she’s locooooooo loco!

• Haha

Adulting

VIP Member
Think she's missed the brief on that reel there. A really important message and she's made it seem silly and seem uncouth
Think she's missed the brief on that reel there. A really important message and she's made it seem silly and seem uncouth
As if Mr Sharpie wasn't a PR stunt for a new Campaign to help women its terrifying she will do anything and none if it is genuine !!

Moseyme

Yep being back at it buying daily again -bar the two days she was too busy to buy when the shit went down with Sharpie, although all that media attention it would of influxed on those two days rather than decreased 🤔
You know what's funny about this, she's lost alot of following still, we know she was anyway as she hasn't been buying them for a couple months and she never gained once now suddenly she is.. but the big give away is her daily average is only 9 even though she's buying she can't stop the real following dropping so although it states "290 +" she probably brought 500 but 210 have still unfollowed that day. If that makes sense? It's so blatant she's been buying anyway!

Adulting

VIP Member
I will also email as I think it's disgusting!

See she's posted 3 posts today since the whole Billy thing like she's trying to push it down her feed, also what's with her latest reel?! Of course she's fucking naked and humiliating for her room mate, clearly caught in the moment looking a tit! people will do anything for there 15 minutes 😂🥴

Oh wow now she's making her clean her feet!!! Isn't she living in this Beth's house? Confused as it seems Malin is treating it as her own with getting the carpets cleaned etc?
bafflin
I’m going to. She’s an insult to people affected directly and indirectly by DV. I actually want cry.
Hope you’re ok , this shouldn’t be ok and it’s not ok! She doesn’t seem at all bothered by the effects it’s had on a lot of people, I think one person confronted her and She’s just snapped back completely dismissive ! She should stick with the daily fail and stay away from anything to do with DVA she’s proven she doesn’t care at all !

• Heart

Henearne129

Doing some digging as couldn't sleep and look at what I come across, wow she is truly so spiteful. That is quote clearly Millie's dog she's seen papped with, not only did she take her man she even paraded around with her dog Infront of her home!!
This is vile too - They’re a pack of chavs!
Cruz isn’t toms though don’t know why Millie is acting like he is. They were all two timing eachother. I was gonna ask is the new baby toms or not? I didn’t think she was but her girl posted all over Instagram baby kemp so was confused

She’s reading tattle to she’s quoted me in one of her David Icke type ‘motivation quotes’ she’s clearly mirroring people she Is even starting to look like Millie ? This is all becoming very strange ! Millie is also training in Law so I think we can see how the abuser got out on early release and Malin shouldn’t be so sure that this is going away ! Im all for equality so what will be will be ! It’s a shame she’s been churned up by the media and has lost identity seems like !
Nah she’s not training just has an llb. Hasn’t went further with her degree - her last role was as a paralegal which you can do without a law degree! Millie said Tom only went guilty because they were having the new baby and wanted a fresh start.

Last edited:

Adulting

VIP Member
So petty it's pathetic, don't tell me what I should and shouldn't ask about.
So petty it's pathetic, don't tell me what I should and shouldn't ask about.
You really came here for a wrestle didn't you 😂 I'm not about that life ! It's very silly I asked an innocent question and you've called me weird ,pathetic & petty , I dont understand why you're so aggy? I come in peace ✌🥴

• Haha

Adulting

VIP Member
Doing some digging as couldn't sleep and look at what I come across, wow she is truly so spiteful. That is quote clearly Millie's dog she's seen papped with, not only did she take her man she even paraded around with her dog Infront of her home!!
She’s reading tattle to she’s quoted me in one of her David Icke type ‘motivation quotes’ she’s clearly mirroring people she Is even starting to look like Millie ? This is all becoming very strange ! Millie is also training in Law so I think we can see how the abuser got out on early release and Malin shouldn’t be so sure that this is going away ! Im all for equality so what will be will be ! It’s a shame she’s been churned up by the media and has lost identity seems like !