Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Adulting

VIP Member
I will also email as I think it's disgusting!

See she's posted 3 posts today since the whole Billy thing like she's trying to push it down her feed, also what's with her latest reel?! Of course she's fucking naked and humiliating for her room mate, clearly caught in the moment looking a tit! people will do anything for there 15 minutes 😂🥴

Oh wow now she's making her clean her feet!!! Isn't she living in this Beth's house? Confused as it seems Malin is treating it as her own with getting the carpets cleaned etc?
Left and email! We all should email until it’s removed ! She knows because she is quiet and using the grave yard to deflect so no one says anything it’s very manipulative!
i spoke to soon 🐓! Just 🤐!

Adulting

VIP Member
Couldn't agree more. There is no hurt when she speaks about it no holding back tears etc, I understand people deal with things differently I think she is a very good public speaker and is confident so comes across as sincere but her actions don't match up. When her baby died in December it was only march she went on holiday captioning her photo "bye England.. I think I deserve a holiday now 🤣❤" I think the caption really shocked me the laughing emoji along with the wording doesnt sit right? I'm in no position to say if someone can go on holiday after loosing a child it may well make them feel better but it's all a facade to me and I truly believe she did cocaine throughout her pregnancy that is why she isn't so remorseful. If she can do that pregnant such a precious thing some never get to experience? The woman is evil and more than selfish she needs help and I hope she gets it being in the public eye will only damage her
Note - I can talk about my abuse and grief but you must forgive your abuser and move on - we move ! One rule for them

glamapuss

Aside from catching her the DM sidebar of shame (if that even counts lmao), no!

Like I said, I saw Millie's stories on one of the UK gossip pages ages ago and was intrigued by the drama that's literally it.

ETA: Surely it would be more sus if my only posts were on this thread?
I'm active on so many threads, I do think it's pathetic that asking ONE simple question warrants suspicion but whatever.
Re: the edit on your last post.
Tbf.... when a new member or a long time lurker makes their debut on a forum defending the said invidual it could be viewed as suspect....I’ve seen people be asked the same question on other forums 🥴