Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Adulting

VIP Member
And drinking wine ?
I honestly cant believe they mirror real trauma survivors real healing journeys and tools , it's disgusting, the only authenticity from a few of these public figures is materialistic or sexual to keep them relevant and in rent ! Its fraud and giving young people & survivors false sence of reality! surely a weeks peace and quiet to train the pup in her new environment would be good dog ownership!

Reactions: 2

Adulting

VIP Member
She has to the most pathetic person on SM , look at my new trainers for boxing ? Who gives an absolute flying about trainers, this girl has zero personality and was the date drop a dig at mr sharpie maybe hes more than crayola and has run and dodged a bullet ! And the mention of the dog runs from her cleaning her eyes FGS really 😂 , I feel to stop commenting on here as I know shes watching and were giveing her content but its also quite amusing 😂

Adulting

VIP Member
can somebody please tell me why her PA is scrubbing her manky feet 🤢🤢🤢 i cannot believe this woman! the cringy dance she does in her underwear again really makes me want to bitch slap this idiot!
Everything but the bitch slap ! I know you didn’t mean that literally but still sends the wrong message 🙏

Adulting

VIP Member
So childish now and sending the wrong message , if SM was taken away from these types what would they be left with !? No substance what so ever ! She is in complete denial ! When the fun stops the pain will come crashing down and they’ll be no stylists or DM to pander to this need for atten
ALSOOOOOO, who the fuck gets domestically abused and then takes pictures of themselves crying in the car and saves them all? I experienced domestic abuse for 3 years and never once did I take pictures to save for a later date. Drug and alcohol fueled fights between her and Tom turned into her playing the victim and now being a domestic abuse surviver. She's a fucking insult to men and women who have experienced true domestic abuse
Yes ! Same ! It’s very insulting and unrealistic and tbh she’s used it to get this job she’s always wanted in the public eye it’s very damaging and Don’t we all wish it took this quick to heal from abuse child good trauma grief and ptsd ?! I felt sorry for her like her but now she’s worse than all the rest ! Sad to see she could if really helped others

So childish now and sending the wrong message , if SM was taken away from these types what would they be left with !? No substance what so ever ! She is in complete denial ! When the fun stops the pain will come crashing down and they’ll be no stylists or DM to pander to this need for atten

Yes ! Same ! It’s very insulting and unrealistic and tbh she’s used it to get this job she’s always wanted in the public eye it’s very damaging and Don’t we all wish it took this quick to heal from abuse child trauma grief and ptsd ?! I felt sorry for her like her but now she’s worse than all the rest ! Sad to see she could if really helped others

Adulting

VIP Member
Has Millie Left Insta ? I hope that the wiki was Millie and this was her way of releasing it all , dont worry if there wasn't much engagement in it , people are seeing it I guarentee ! It can he disheartening when you speak the truth and it feels dismissed, it's out there and that's good enough ! Its brave to stand up against such a force like the the deceitful media and the characters they all protect each other!

• Heart

Lornalettt

WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!!!!! My face is literally this emoji 😲

I think you are right about wanting to split her ex and Millie up, as a previous person wrote about her obsessing over him and I think it’s true.

I think her dark obsessions surround all her traumas is fucked up but it is all she has to keep talking about to stay relevant and relatable to people who feel she has experienced what they have....
- loss of her baby,
-loss of a parent
- and a toxic relationship.

do you know these men, how did you find that Malin did that?? Well done btw on the screen shot.
She’s deleted the comment but still follows him im confused why shes following this abuser

Attachments

Moseyme

☝☝☝☝THIS...

bless Nicki she was actually sick, very sick and died from this disease she battled. So so tiny.

Malin maybe went hungry a few times but she radiates Health throughout all her images ... doesn’t actually looks too skinny if I am being honest. VERY FUCKING DIFFERENT.

Is it a live where viewers can ask questions?
Such as......
‘Do you have any comments about your tattle thread Malin?’

would be hilarious and drive the viewers on to here for a reality check
Mind you, what viewers 😂🤔

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
Her following has gone down to 704k AGAIN she just cannot get past that 705 mark can she keeps buying her followers to maintain it 😂 she's probably put more weight on as she asks for so much food to be gifted to her!
Get your credit card out Ma. Pity you can’t pay for engagement...

Adulting

VIP Member
Permed her hair to.look like millie's themselves was asking should she go black like Rebecca looks like shes going Blonde who is her next victim ?!

Permed her hair to.look like millie's themselves was asking should she go black like Rebecca looks like shes going Blonde who is her next victim ?!
*Then was asking

Herefortheteaboo

Couldn't have put it better myself! Also find it strange how she has no other zeleb friends or fellow influencers most of them stick together to boost following etc but she seems to only have latch ons she picks up along the way and drops at the click of her fingers. Maybe she's afraid of people out shining her. I also get the impression she is a magnet to drama and the like and having other people in the public eye (if your likely to fall out with) I guess she wouldn't want them tarnishing her so presious spiritual image or exposing her 😂

Hahaha she’s a parody of herself 😂
Have you seen the latest video of the vibrator she is advertising made my toes curl in with cringe! Not sure why she hid under the covers we all know she likes to see herself in the mirror when she masturbates 😂

• Sick

Eyerollbrainache

]
Has Millie Left Insta ? I hope that the wiki was Millie and this was her way of releasing it all , dont worry if there wasn't much engagement in it , people are seeing it I guarentee ! It can he disheartening when you speak the truth and it feels dismissed, it's out there and that's good enough ! Its brave to stand up against such a force like the the deceitful media and the characters they all protect each other!
I would love if that was Millie. I can't see Millies Insta anymore either.

I hope she's happy and can release all the feelings she has regarding Marlin the shark.

Adulting

VIP Member
She was literally gifted that duvet yesterday on her story she was saying how it's the best duvet ever?! I did think it was strange that she was claiming it's the best but it was still in the packaging? I mean I'm glad she's doing a giveaway it's morally right but if I was a small business or brand who had been contacted for gifting and not been given the low down that it would be passed on I'd be annoyed. Tbh it looks like the tat that she doesn't want. If she was genuine she would have told the company's she's doing a giveaway rather than stuff shes been gifted and doesn't like - she may as well of donated them to a charity but nothing comes without gain for her, trying to get her following up 😂 she has been stuck on 703k for weeks
I couldn't agree more with everything you said

Reactions: 1
To take photographs in Great Ormond Street Hospital you are requested to write to the Trustees to be granted permission first.

Edit. There is an explanation on GOS website and Malin comes under " Media" as I am led to believe a film was made that was hawked around the networks but never released.
I’m not sure they police this though. My daughter has a genetic condition which has meant that we have spent quite a bit of time in there over the past few years and I’ve never had an issue taking photos or videos or seen anybody have issues

• Heart
Reactions: 1