Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Adulting

VIP Member
I came here to say this..... someone’s life is destroyed and you are just laughing - soooo insensitive and not really surprised by her tbh she doesn’t care about anyone if they aren’t benefitting her
She doesnt know how it feels to be with your children crying inside , but painting a smile for your family while your heart breaks , he is in the wrong I hope she is ok , but Malin played a part and now it's in the public eye its humiliating no one wants it but these sad people after cash ! Fame and celebrity world has been proven to be run by pedophiles and corruption! She needs to apologize not only to another woman shes hurt but to her fans that shes lieing to aswell ! She won't!

Reactions: 1

That’sOk

VIP Member
I'll spell it out , you wrote a comment, I asked a question , one for one , your point is not valid , why are you still trying to be insulting I left this conversation respectfully ?! Yawn now !
So did Millie study law or not? 😂

What was all the drama about for nothing.

Pbr123

The girl she’s boxing with are you allowed a personal trainer/boxing trainer like that now ??

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Why hasn't she done the giveaway draw? Said she's contacted them directly, she's probably not picked anyone as it's far to time consuming for her oh so busy life 🤣 so flogged it off to a friend
I thought this too something very fishy about her not revealing anything about who it was she's such a liar. She just wanted more engagement and no-one actually started following her

atrendingtopic

They way she played it down like ahh £350 dressing gown that’s alright! She’s so cringe.

Martron Malin clearly gets paid a lot wiping those arses on the front line old people’s home.

Can anyone find her on company houses or how much is she making???

I do doubt she paid to fill all those jo malone products on all the bathrooms as I’m scared to light my one £50 candle it’s just for show 🤣🤣
Is she working in care homes now?! :eek:

Adulting

VIP Member
GET YOUR UDDERS READY BECAUSE SHE'S ABOUT TO M I L K THIS
Check her twitter , Ciou! With approx 30 likes , I think this means people have seen the light ! Shes probably off to Italy for a holiday to make HERself feel better ! Still no apology for the other woman ! Shameless !

Bagpuss20

VIP Member
It’s confusing she said she went on one date with him but dailymail says she ended 18 month relationship!

There's no way we wouldnt have seen him with her before if theyd been together 18 months - unless she knew all along he was with someone and thats why shes kept him of her IG?

How many people is this girl bubbled up with? And having that many people in filming her for "work"? Work my arse!!!

Adulting

VIP Member
hmmm reckon if she did donate or donate an amount like the other Love islanders she would of posted her donation amount, she is that type of person.... let’s see what the DM publishes 😅 💰
Surely she would raise awareness on the cause of her child's passing , that would be educational I get it maybe to soon but it could good awareness for other mums unaware of those complications! It could be healing to raise awareness for that cause , it's her experience so she should know enough about it?

lol #ad for go fund Me #spon.

tbf they claim it back against their tax... on your self assessment it asks you if you have donated to charity. It’s how some rich people can be philanthropists
She is one of those people that sees someone doing something new , she copies and claims it's her idea , all the gear no idea !

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
Where does she get the money to buy a 5 bedroom house and a brand new car? Are properties that cheap in Milton Keyne?
As far as I know, anything further south than Birmingham and the house prices are ridiculously expensive. I don’t actually know what she does? She’s not even a successful influencer? She’s not exactly molly mae (who’s only renting an apartment)

Adulting

VIP Member
Fancy humiliating a women publicly and laughing about it, it doesn't affect her I suppose they do all these articles but the real people get left behind and are damaged goods that women will have people that know her see that and she's got to address it with her family and friends while Malin moves on being "unbothered"
Excactly! They take normal peoples lives and destroy them for entertainment !

noddyrojjy

Have people seen the story from Toms girlfriend who was left behind when he got with Malin?. The story is complete madness.. until I read it I bought all of Malins stories but if you read what the girlfriend says happened it gets you thinking. I remember her bare faced lying on Love Island and she manipulated others to believe her then.
where can we see this story ??

atrendingtopic

Think you missed another user saying its normal to be cautious, we r here for the truth not for keyboard wars get over it mate !

😂🤭 first rule of tattle dont ask who someone Is 😆! she did study law yes 😂
So petty it's pathetic, don't tell me what I should and shouldn't ask about.