Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

That’sOk

VIP Member
Her bag and phone was stolen apparently which is traumatic hope no one was hurt, but can’t let that stop a little Malin interview today ! tomo she will be crying in the mail but today she’s hungover And needs some ego stoking
Ahhh! How was it stolen? Unless they broke into her house I can’t help thinking if she stayed inside like she was supposed to this night not have happened.

Reactions: 1

Adulting

VIP Member
They’re chanting ‘go Malin’but the volumes off.... sure hun!
Cringe ! Shocking !

Is big rich a security guard or a ... Traffic warden?? 🤣 As if she's taken security to a bloody beer garden wonder if she has to pay him entry "please let him in he's my security I'm big and famous don't ya know I'm in tha daily mailll"

Also more random tag along 'friends' that we've never seen before what happened to karley Shelby and Liv? It's like she picks them up off the street 🤣
Taking the driver to a bar 😂

Dollybird

VIP Member
It is shocking. Did the diagnosis for her daughters death ever get released?
Not That I’ve seen , but it’s a bit weird she hasn’t since she documented it all leading up to it? I dunno maybe I’m being heartless saying that but the girl is evil

Adulting

VIP Member
The way she shakes the dog with her fat hang 😡😓 she's man handling it poor thing was shaking sobad
then got the dog to lick her face while she cringed to show us, who dare to have an opinion over here, show us just how much Oprah loves her ,secretly Liv got the beautiful pooch to distract her from Marlins unfunny jokes and singing 😂 I'm such a fan of Liv and her tolerance 💪✌😂

atrendingtopic

Re: the edit on your last post.
Tbf.... when a new member or a long time lurker makes their debut on a forum defending the said invidual it could be viewed as suspect....I’ve seen people be asked the same question on other forums 🥴
Yeah I totally understand that when someone defends the individual but I'm not which is why the defensiveness and suspicion is weird.
I've been on other threads where an ex-friend/partner/whoever is discussed from time to time which is why I didn't think my q was out of the ordinary...

To add to your edit -
Pathetic to ask one question ? Like I said, peace ! Not here for individual tattle grief , I respect you've had your say
Yes, I do think it's pathetic that me asking a question warrants such suspicion. If you weren't after "tattle grief" you shouldn't have come at me sideways from the start.

Moseyme

TINA TUNERS BIGGEST FAN 😂 give over probably didn't even watch the series such a random ad also I bet her management struggle to get her work! Although her manger also manages Billie faires I bet Malin hates not being the favourite
I follow her manager she is close with Billie she even went to her wedding and birthday party! clearly all her attention is spent on her Billie as she has more demand can you imagine Malin getting the right hump that she's not number 1 😂 not seen a picture of Malin and the manger together, there clearly not close, think of all the shit the manager has to out up with though

Adulting

VIP Member
Just been on the DM looks like her ex friend/employee is commenting again but there’s so many people who are oblivious to her commenting. To be honest, if she hasn’t have blocked me for messaging her nicely about Dubai I would have never found this👏 thread and found out about her lies
[/QUOTE
FOUND IT, link won’t work
Can anyone explain why Millie took Tom back and is pregnant by him again after he left her for Malin and got her pregnant?? Malin aside as she also sounds fking awful as well, but im gobsmacked just reading the threads that that his ex, who he publicly humiliated, cheated on and impregnated another woman just months after their nine year relationship came to an end (due to his cheating).. he then went to prison for beating malin which i cannot excuse no matter what she did, and this millie is saying oh but she did it to him first and did x,y and z... he sounds an absolute catch!!!! Why is she trying to justify his behaviour?! why is she pregnant with him again?? Is she as thick as a brick or what?! Im sort of struggling to get my head around why anyone stays with a man like that! As awful as Malin is at least she walked away.. the other woman is pregnant with another baby with him?!? Im just.... speechless??
I hear you completly victim blaming here , Malins relationship with these two vile men are completely different to almost a decade and children ! I know from experience if someone lies to you and betrays you after trauma it really takes longer than a day to get over those triggers and wounds but that's just me , shes either very very strong and healed completly or a sociopath? Either way this is not a platform for victim blaming , there is evidence to what Malin is doing and selling to the nation is not factual the other women involved arnt making money from it all!

Adulting

VIP Member
Newsflash - Malin Andersson is dressed but directs you straight to her breasts!? Incase we forget they exsist #uckinghell 🤦🏻‍♀️🧏🏻♀

• Haha