Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Adulting

VIP Member
Wow ! I was shocked that womens refuges and safe homes are very hard to come by which Is why many if us are stuck in the same environment as the abusers yet here she is alone with a five bedroom house it's so gross , I can't believe she's backing another domestic abuser , why is this ok? This is very alarming

Reactions: 2

Adulting

VIP Member
The way she's shaming Liv without her knowing it is totally cringe that girl needs to get out even got her doing the morning card pull while Malin listens in a mocks her throughout
Malin obvs had a hangover she is disgusting!

Not another giveaway in attempt to get more following with a frigging vibrator ๐Ÿคฃ she's probably had a go in it herself, "this give away is EXTRA special because it's got my spiritual juices all over it" but don't worry she won't actually give it away she's far too tight for that ๐Ÿ˜‚

Malin we know your on here baabes I can tell by the sarcasm in your voice whilst asking Liv what non vegan breakfast she's making you, and Liv once you've pulled your head out of Malins hole and realise it's embarrassing that she's using you like this and it won't benefit or be credible for you in the future work the sooner the better. Your better than being used for bate see the red flags and see your being trapped in a manipulative work relationship, living with your boss is not normal. Set some boundaries she seems to have you working alot, it's a bank holiday weekend ffs
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘ I hope Liv gets extra for bank holidays maybe a Versace dressing gown or something humbling like that ! ๐Ÿคฎ๐Ÿคญ

Not another giveaway in attempt to get more following with a frigging vibrator ๐Ÿคฃ she's probably had a go in it herself, "this give away is EXTRA special because it's got my spiritual juices all over it" but don't worry she won't actually give it away she's far too tight for that ๐Ÿ˜‚

Malin we know your on here baabes I can tell by the sarcasm in your voice whilst asking Liv what non vegan breakfast she's making you, and Liv once you've pulled your head out of Malins hole and realise it's embarrassing that she's using you like this and it won't benefit or be credible for you in the future work the sooner the better. Your better than being used for bate see the red flags and see your being trapped in a manipulative work relationship, living with your boss is not normal. Set some boundaries she seems to have you working alot, it's a bank holiday weekend ffs
Not being funny well I am actually , but why on earth would you want anyone to know you use sex toys? She is so tacky its unreal , it's not empowering its vile why would you want any one to imagine that its so desperate !

Last edited:

glamapuss

Omg you might be right? I have no idea all the food she makes looks like she made it, forgot to take a photo originally so regurgitates it
whatโ€™s the hell is that white thing tho on the plate that she didnโ€™t want on show?

Herefortheteaboo

She was clearly too busy with yesterday and today's dramas to remember to buy her daily following that she started at the beginning of the week ๐Ÿ˜ฌ you'd think all the daily mail attention she's gotten, she would have more followers
So for the two days she has the most engagement and is her most busiest and being featured by two fairly big headlines by daily fail she looses followers but the days she is at home doing nothing and not posting she gains following, so obviously buying them ๐Ÿคฃ

Are they not accepting any more on this thread ?
Not until 1000 posts

Attachments

• Wow

Moseyme

Probably some regurgitates poached egg, seems it's the only thing she eats when she's not being waited on by hand and foot

ChineseAlan

VIP Member
Sorry late to this thread, but when did she have a child? I didnโ€™t know about this but Iโ€™ve only recently followed her. I remember her from Love Island.

PritiP

Where does she get all this money from to buy so many designer bags and earrings considering she doesn't have a proper real job? Surly the dailymail and OK magazines don't pay her that much to write a story about her.?

She reeks of desperation - the new reel really ๐Ÿ˜ฌ she's clearly trying to get at Sharpie boy I find it embarrassing she has a teen mentality she's almost 30, no bloke I know would be anything by cringed at her "pay back" energy she's portraying on socials if I was her I'd stay shtum and not mention the whole thing not using Instagram to make a point at how she's soooo single, they were together 5 minutes the girl is insane!
Also chopping up the caurgette at the end how very spiritual / anti violent DV survivor of her- not.
I wouldn't be surprised if she didn't use him to get into the newspaper as the story on dailymail was exclusive! I feel for the guy if he got played by her and seen her toxic side now.

angelblueface

Boy am I glad I found this!! Damn I knew something was up when her dog one day disappeared off the face of this earth and when I asked where her dog daim had gone she blocked me! I've just tried to find any evidence but of course she's deleted it all! I take it she got rid of the dog after thinking I possibly had made it up in my head trusty old Twitter didn't let me down I knew I wasn't going mad!!

Only a couple months later she was on her story speaking about how she wanted to adopt a dog and I was thinking bitch you had one?! Not sure why no one had picked up on it she gets away with murder - literally. Especially when Molly mae (rightly) got so much stick for her dog situation
I thought she recently said she had a grown Alsatian that was in training to protect her?

glamapuss

Donโ€™t worry ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ I thought the same when I first come on to tattle. I was searching peopleโ€™s names on actual Wikipedia ๐Ÿ˜ญ๐Ÿ˜ญ on some threads thereโ€™s a bright pink button and someone writes it up to to give a recap of someoneโ€™s fuckery, evidence with pictures and videos and a list of things theyโ€™ve done. I would definitely recommend the Kate hayes wiki even if you donโ€™t know her, if you go on her thread and click on the bright pink wiki button it will take you to the wiki page, itโ€™s a work of art!
woahhhhhh, i searched her name with wiki I get the drift itโ€™s all set out nicely. Dunno who this girl is but I have heard the name as a MUA before, she looks like a tramp as well.

I feel ... that Millie... heyyy ๐Ÿ™‹๐Ÿผโ€โ™€๏ธ ๐Ÿ‘‹๐Ÿผ we know you are there.....I feel you deserve the honour
Of typing it up like that... you know ... adding in those โ€˜extraโ€™ bits ๐Ÿคช๐Ÿ˜œ๐Ÿฅณ๐Ÿคฉ๐Ÿฅฐ

Moseyme

It's funny that Malin thinks she's better than love island as if she's gone to this (and I use this term loosely) fame from being this recreation of herself spiritual and body positivity but really she was nothing but a young hopefully trying to get rich and famous at the expense of shagging to million viewers and selling her soul lol
Did she have sex on love island?! I only remember Terry and Emma fiasco

glamapuss

Did any one notice the tune she chose 'put a d#ck in your mouth' isn't she just an inspiration ! ๐Ÿฅด
I think Iโ€™ve missed the finer details... need to really re read all this mornings goings on again , I was too over excited with this wiki entry and was skimming

Ef27

Yeah Iโ€™m a month older than her and I literally thought she was in her 30s ๐Ÿ˜ณ

glamapuss

Cant get gifted a donation it has to come out of her own pocket !
lol #ad for go fund Me #spon.

tbf they claim it back against their tax... on your self assessment it asks you if you have donated to charity. Itโ€™s how some rich people can be philanthropists

Zaflowhora

Not first time miss Malin has defended violence against women in the form of a joke! (Theo Campbell posted and to my shock it still is up!) A video of him *seeing his ex in public* and pretending to punch and Malin was tagged by a friend of mine who asked if he felt if that was appropriate as a fellow love islander had been in a domestic abusive relationship and she replied defending him explaining "it's just a joke" it got deleted soon after as refuge was tagged after her reply. She's a disgusting woman I hope refuge reconsider her as an ambassador!
Wow, I'm sickened these people even have a platform

Attachments