Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

PrincessP

Chatty Member
Is she actually using cellulite to advertise a hot tub?! Blown blown 🤯

She is beyond doubt one of the most unlikable humans I have ever seen on social media.
meant mind blown obvs 🤣

The Truth about Malin is more sinister than most could imagine. It is alleged that she indulged her coke and alcohol habit throughout pregnancy as she had no intention of having a child. She wanted to be the victim of a miscarriage. The child was born after being damaged in the womb. Malin of course recognised it as a business opportunity and against the wishes and without permission recorded video and took photos in Great Ormond Street Hospital (This is not alleged it is fact) Malin proceeded to sell this material to the highest bidder. Think about that for a moment.
Crazy if true, but how or why would Great Ormond Street have a say in her taking photos of her own child? Many very ill children have their photos taken by a parent and put on social media or the like.

Howdyhi

Chatty Member
Why hasn't she done the giveaway draw? Said she's contacted them directly, she's probably not picked anyone as it's far to time consuming for her oh so busy life 🤣 so flogged it off to a friend
Surely that breaks ASA guidelines? Hahaha as if she’s done that!

Moseyme

I reported but said it doesn't go against Instagram guidelines haha what a joke!

Why has no one reported to Instagram this is classed as nudity if she showing her areolas and nipples

also what does #af mean she uses that a lot on her stories when promoting clothes and goodies
Af means affiliate but I'm not sure she can use this as it's not a known hashtag/ abbreviation

Adulting

VIP Member
Aside from catching her the DM sidebar of shame (if that even counts lmao), no!

Like I said, I saw Millie's stories on one of the UK gossip pages ages ago and was intrigued by the drama that's literally it.

ETA: Surely it would be more sus if my only posts were on this thread?
I'm active on so many threads, I do think it's pathetic that asking ONE simple question warrants suspicion but whatever.
To add to your edit -
Pathetic to ask one question ? Like I said, peace ! Not here for individual tattle grief , I respect you've had your say

Crumpet41

VIP Member
Just leaving a comment to subscribe . ( wtf at what I have read so far though 😳)

Check out Millie.cepeda_ on insta for all the drama regarding her ex partner beating her. Always knew she werent as innocent as she made out to be.
The page is a private account now 😕

Adulting

VIP Member
Totally agree!
Ooh where did you hear this??????
She’s doing it to her new ‘roomy’ now she can’t help but put others down around her imagine if they filmed her laughing at her , well she dies she banished them and they’re not allowed to say why ! Silencing the truth ! True narcissism I thought she would be about equality ! Clearly not !

She’s doing it to her new ‘roomy’ now she can’t help but put others down around her imagine if they filmed her laughing at her , well she does, she banished them and they’re not allowed to say why ! Silencing the truth ! True narcissism I thought she would be about equality ! Clearly not !

Adulting

VIP Member
Yeah I totally understand that when someone defends the individual but I'm not which is why the defensiveness and suspicion is weird.
I've been on other threads where an ex-friend/partner/whoever is discussed from time to time which is why I didn't think my q was out of the ordinary...

Yes, I do think it's pathetic that me asking a question warrants such suspicion. If you weren't after "tattle grief" you shouldn't have come at me sideways from the start.
I'll spell it out , you wrote a comment, I asked a question , one for one , your point is not valid , why are you still trying to be insulting I left this conversation respectfully ?! Yawn now !

Adulting

VIP Member
I know chihuahua are genuinely tiny but I think I'm right about how old it is, a looked of Hannah's profile and she's only posted of the puppies 5 weeks ago, you are not aloud to take a dog home until 8-12 weeks! Will the dog even be vaccinated? Even when puppies are vaccinated you can't be taking them outside too much as they aren't fully until 12 weeks which is when you can start walking etc. Will be interesting to see if Malin sticks to what is suggested for puppies although doubt it she's hardly responsible

She was pregnant in summer 2018 and gave birth in December 2018 7 weeks early. Baby passed 4 weeks later. She speculated that Tom beat her up and that caused the baby to die. However multiple people have said she abused drugs and alcohol throughout the pregnancy which is why she the baby was early with a condition called cardiomyopathy. If you have a search of Google there are many articles about how cardiomyopathy and drug or alcohol abuse is linked.
I thought this , she shouldn't be outside until she had had her jabs , new dogs will be messing for a few weeks until trained get used to it, they're like new babies
I know chihuahua are genuinely tiny but I think I'm right about how old it is, a looked of Hannah's profile and she's only posted of the puppies 5 weeks ago, you are not aloud to take a dog home until 8-12 weeks! Will the dog even be vaccinated? Even when puppies are vaccinated you can't be taking them outside too much as they aren't fully until 12 weeks which is when you can start walking etc. Will be interesting to see if Malin sticks to what is suggested for puppies although doubt it she's hardly responsible

She was pregnant in summer 2018 and gave birth in December 2018 7 weeks early. Baby passed 4 weeks later. She speculated that Tom beat her up and that caused the baby to die. However multiple people have said she abused drugs and alcohol throughout the pregnancy which is why she the baby was early with a condition called cardiomyopathy. If you have a search of Google there are many articles about how cardiomyopathy and drug or alcohol abuse is linked.
😢

Adulting

VIP Member
howling! I’ve looked again and I think WAS a salmon filllet not a carrot 🥕 💀🤣🤣🤣🤣🥲
I need to look now is it not salmon 😂😂 my brain hurts 😃

Oh god here she goes again with the boss bitch slogan she makes my toes curl! Fucking dying at the dinner she's made what's she cooked it on a log burner?!
😂😂😂😂

Probably some regurgitates poached egg, seems it's the only thing she eats when she's not being waited on by hand and foot
😂😂😂🤭🤭🌞

what’s the hell is that white thing tho on the plate that she didn’t want on show?
It looks like lard 😂

Adulting

VIP Member
I'm not talking Tom though - unless I misread the wiki (was half asleep) but didn't she have a thing with that other guy Michael?
The one that Malin also went after.

If asking a question is trying to put Millie in a bad light, heaven help us.

I asked because I thought I read that she studied law and being with someone who was in a gang probably isn't great for her career.
Start a thread about Millie?