Malin Andersson #3 Plowing through Men, she has a new trauma and she’s single again..

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She didn’t hire one though, her and her bloke set up a ‘secret account’ on here, lol.
😂😂😂 as if she has money to hire private investigators, if she has she wants to start saving that then maybe she wouldn’t have to lie about buying the place she lives when she’s really renting 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
In the article it says about a threatened acid attack but she was on stories not long ago saying she had found out it was a security guard? So something's not adding up here. Along with the fact that she says she's never fallen out with anyone before.. can't believe that

edit: https://www.instagram.com/missmalinsara/tv/CVSCN2qLcLm/?utm_medium=copy_link

Here's the link where she clearly states it was security and not a school pal..

Attachments

Reactions: 5
In the article it says about a threatened acid attack but she was on stories not long ago saying she had found out it was a security guard? So something's not adding up here. Along with the fact that she says she's never fallen out with anyone before.. can't believe that
I was thinking this too when I read the article, she just makes a living out of being a liar. She's not a good person at all, she would sell her soul to be in the media, nothing adds up but she is so much of a narc she doesn't care, she never addresses anything when she has been called out as a liar, as long as she makes money and gets attention she doesn't care that there is no truth in anything she says

Reactions: 7
Why don’t the people who received those messages from her send them into the sun or daily fail. I’m sure they would like another angle, lol
The daily fail only print bullshit and bullshit narrative to protect the bullshiters. I'd be embarrassed to be in any press or media its so morally corrupt.

Reactions: 2
I wish she would put her flesh away. I'm all for embracing urself and funnily I'm not jealous because I find nothing more classless is wobbling your almost naked body about the Internet to make cash and that's what she's constantly done!

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Was it not about 2 weeks ago that she was sitting bleating on her stories that she had no pals and no one comes and sees poor malin the victim then today she's got a few folk round for a baby shower 😏😏. She mist wake up in the morning an wonder what victim narrative to use that day

Reactions: 8
Was it not about 2 weeks ago that she was sitting bleating on her stories that she had no pals and no one comes and sees poor malin the victim then today she's got a few folk round for a baby shower 😏😏. She mist wake up in the morning an wonder what victim narrative to use that day
Serial Liar
Plus wants a load of gifts

Reactions: 4
Serial Liar
Plus wants a load of gifts
She’s a bellend. Always the victim, never at fault. I wish she would duck off with her arse wobbling videos. No one cares Malin! Hope you’re reading! Won’t be long before she’s got the worst PND and worst mastitis .. then off on a night out and a holiday.. wanker

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She’s a bellend. Always the victim, never at fault. I wish she would duck off with her arse wobbling videos. No one cares Malin! Hope you’re reading! Won’t be long before she’s got the worst PND and worst mastitis .. then off on a night out and a holiday.. wanker
I bet she will find some new trauma no matter how straightforward her birth is (and I do hope it is easy breezy BTW) but she loves the attention too much when it involves drama.

I bet she will find some new trauma no matter how straightforward her birth is (and I do hope it is easy breezy BTW) but she loves the attention too much when it involves drama.
She needs to decide what will get more clicks
Easy soothing birth following her daily mantras positive energy just her J and the candles

Or traumatic birth

As you said she needs the drama so probably the second she will choose

Full of lies

Reactions: 6
See another thing that annoys me about her, I hardly actually look on her profile anymore because she is repetitive and boring, but see when she posts something and then shares all her followers reposts with captions its just irritating, to see the same pic over and over and over to stroke her gigantic ego, most of her followers must have very uninspiring lives to find inspiration in that cleg

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Oh she’s a bleeping narc. Her hole will tear, her blood pressure will drop, everyone will need oxygen, her leg will fall off.. she will have a tremendously eventful birth .. which is all fabricated for the gram.. she will be belly wobbling hours after she’s tit out the baby and be having a face mask and relax because she’s had the hardest time compared to any woman on the planet because Malin only has tough times 😑

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Going to say it. She clearly planned to have her shower on the same day as Millies daughters 1st birthday. She is so nasty & calculated and media trained its become robotic now. Any thing to take the shine away its gross. I've noticed this alot in that world. I bet malin watches everything that family do and names sure She tried to up it with material goods and lavish freebies.

Going to say it. She clearly planned to have her shower on the same day as Millies daughters 1st birthday. She is so nasty & calculated and media trained its become robotic now. Any thing to take the shine away its gross. I've noticed this alot in that world. I bet malin watches everything that family do and makes sure She tries to up it with material goods and lavish freebies.

Reactions: 7
Oh she’s a bleeping narc. Her hole will tear, her blood pressure will drop, everyone will need oxygen, her leg will fall off.. she will have a tremendously eventful birth .. which is all fabricated for the gram.. she will be belly wobbling hours after she’s tit out the baby and be having a face mask and relax because she’s had the hardest time compared to any woman on the planet because Malin only has tough times 😑
Then it ll turn out the baby is jesusa the daughter of God and Jesus sister 😂😂

• Haha
What's the odds on her 'going into labour early' to cover the fact she lied about having a miscarriage as her dates do not add up she's been planting the seed all week that she thinks she's close to labour it's so blatant

Reactions: 15
What's the odds on her 'going into labour early' to cover the fact she lied about having a miscarriage as her dates do not add up she's been planting the seed all week that she thinks she's close to labour it's so blatant
Yeah I was getting that vibe the way she kept mentioning about the baby feels like she ll come early. After everything she went through and about to give birth and she seems more concerned about covering her lies

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.