Malin Andersson #2 fights for causes that gains from financially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
But Liv can’t leave who is gonna move her into her now house and cook all her food hardly malin she’s too busy tapping about trauma and now child trafficking apparently. Wait for it she will reveal something related to that now and grow and move cause she’s a trooper you know always evolving

Reactions: 5
100% bet Malin’s bagged Liv off now she’s got her “bae”🤮 cos she’ll just get him to do everything for her instead. PA no longer required.

Reactions: 4
100% bet Malin’s bagged Liv off now she’s got her “bae”🤮 cos she’ll just get him to do everything for her instead. PA no longer required.
So if she is still with bae who are all the narcisstic comments, people treat me badly etc etc aimed at ?

So if she is still with bae who are all the narcisstic comments, people treat me badly etc etc aimed at ?
lol herself. She’s so obsessed with narcs and the faults in others she cannot identify the traits within herself (never in the wrong)

she’s lying about bae... come on. He ran away from St Lucia and now Liv is no where to be seen ? 😂😂😂😂😂😂

I am defo not liv Lol but wish she would come here and spill!!
😂

Reactions: 6
The fact she uses the word bae says it all!!

If she is as happy as she says she is he would be paraded all over her insta

Reactions: 6
Wonder why they still have eachother on personal accounts? Maybe liv had dirt in her and she's keeping her at arm's reach? We voted in the poll that she wouldn't last until summer 😂

But Liv can’t leave who is gonna move her into her now house and cook all her food hardly malin she’s too busy tapping about trauma and now child trafficking apparently. Wait for it she will reveal something related to that now and grow and move cause she’s a trooper you know always evolving
That weird looker that’s appeared since liv vanished is probably her new witch 🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 2
1 week back in the Uk. No sign of Liv....
First sign of ‘BAE’ holding hands in car driving video
She is so desperate and pathetic. Spouting off about self love and independence the girl can’t be alone. Imagine being so over the top in love with someone you have only just met (unless she is ‘love bombing’ him) it’s grim. Like something you would say when you’re young and stupid in your first relationship!

Reactions: 5
She is so desperate and pathetic. Spouting off about self love and independence the girl can’t be alone. Imagine being so over the top in love with someone you have only just met (unless she is ‘love bombing’ him) it’s grim. Like something you would say when you’re young and stupid in your first relationship!
he lasted 24 hours on holiday with her.

REALLY need the ☕ on this car crash.

She actually goes through me . This ‘I don’t care what I look like I’m so goofy and funny’ act is getting really fuckin old 😂 The attention seeking is real
‘I don’t care what I look like but have another photo of me with no bleeping clothes on complete with a paragraph about my TrAuMa’

• Haha
She actually goes through me . This ‘I don’t care what I look like I’m so goofy and funny’ act is getting really fuckin old 😂 The attention seeking is real
The content is the same re-cycled tit.

if you want further cringe factor read the comments from losers that think she is funny.

VOM

• Haha
Reactions: 7
that video is honestly the cringest thing I’ve ever seen. the second hand embarrassment is real.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.