Malin Andersson #2 fights for causes that gains from financially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely to hell, alllll this drama happens to you - you would have to stop and think ; maybe the problem is............me??
Seriously Malin what do u expect?? We are meant to believe you had a miscarriage a few weeks ago, and since then you've fallen in love with your soul mate, moving in with him after a holiday and now what.........where is he?? If I was her I would seriously get my embarrassment of a serial drama OFF social media. It is quite sad though because it feels like instagram is all she has to turn to for a support network. She needs a good friend to tell her some home truths. That kind of thing can only come from someone close and genuine otherwise they're just "hating".

Reactions: 7
Surely to hell, alllll this drama happens to you - you would have to stop and think ; maybe the problem is............me??
Seriously Malin what do u expect?? We are meant to believe you had a miscarriage a few weeks ago, and since then you've fallen in love with your soul mate, moving in with him after a holiday and now what.........where is he?? If I was her I would seriously get my embarrassment of a serial drama OFF social media. It is quite sad though because it feels like instagram is all she has to turn to for a support network. She needs a good friend to tell her some home truths. That kind of thing can only come from someone close and genuine otherwise they're just "hating".
*Cough*

she has no friends.
All the goings on since I joined tattle has been drama after drama. She reposts o the praise from her warped followers to reassure herself and anyone else that what she is doing it Ok.

🤹🏻‍♂️ the Malin merry go round. 🎪

seriously, to leave a holiday 24 hours in...must of been the most toxic atmosphere, because even with your friends or partner they might piss you off or you have to ignore them for a few hours but you always make up later on and get on and enjoy your holiday.

He left a FREE HOLIDAY. That says it all.

Reactions: 10
Now she’s hinting at her ‘boo’ to propose…..
i just can’t get over her. She’s videoing herself on her second free holiday to StLucia STILL TALKING ABOUT HER HAVING bleeping TRAUMA!!!

‘I am going through Some tit, I always am’

People are dying Malin, people are struggling to feed their kids, in hospital, being abused, living in war torn counties and you really think you have it hard because you got bit by a mosquito and your plastic flip flops don’t match your snidey bag.

the universe will continue to duck her over because she is vile

• Haha
Reactions: 18
i just can’t get over her. She’s videoing herself on her second free holiday to StLucia STILL TALKING ABOUT HER HAVING bleeping TRAUMA!!!

‘I am going through Some tit, I always am’

People are dying Malin, people are struggling to feed their kids, in hospital, being abused, living in war torn counties and you really think you have it hard because you got bit by a mosquito and your plastic flip flops don’t match your snidey bag.

the universe will continue to duck her over because she is vile
Louder for the cheap seats ! Thankyou. (y)

Reactions: 2
and when she says stuff like 'if you dont have motivation to do something then don't do it' - Well i wasn't too motivated to get up at 5.30am to go to work this morning but it has to be done - we don't all have free holidays, clothes, food - potentially rent Imagine me ringing my boss and saying Nah I'm not motivated today mate I'm just gonna do me time today !!! Not gonna happen that's the real world Malin

• Haha
Reactions: 16
and when she says stuff like 'if you dont have motivation to do something then don't do it' - Well i wasn't too motivated to get up at 5.30am to go to work this morning but it has to be done - we don't all have free holidays, clothes, food - potentially rent Imagine me ringing my boss and saying Nah I'm not motivated today mate I'm just gonna do me time today !!! Not gonna happen that's the real world Malin
She doesn't live in the real world 😂😂😂. I don't want to get up and work either but the bills don't pay themselves. She really is an idiot, has she split up with this 'boo' and trying to pretend he is still around cos she made such a spectacle of herself

She still moving I knew it, whether she's moving in with him or somewhere else. Trying to make out she owned it. How can someone attract so much drama, she loves it so she has something to post
who the duck is asking? Hmm

👂🏻 nobody.

she is so bleeping DELUDED. I had an ex who was a narc.. fakes illness, created drama out of brushing teeth.

She needs sympathy and reassurance constantly so projects her thought processes on to her story for validation. Cognitive dissonance it’s called.

SOOOOOO many cracks in her bullshit life

• Haha
Reactions: 8
She said her and her boy are fine but he's not with her? She's on holiday alone it's quite clear 😭 what happened in 2 days for him to fly back and it to all of a sudden be ok? So so psychotic!

Reactions: 5
A few people have commented about it being someone called rykard or something that name keeps cropping up and he has a gf, I wonder if there is anything in that at all and he buggered off back home? Might be completely wrong but she didn't deny it to any the commenters who mentioned it

Reactions: 1
A few people have commented about it being someone called rykard or something that name keeps cropping up and he has a gf, I wonder if there is anything in that at all and he buggered off back home? Might be completely wrong but she didn't deny it to any the commenters who mentioned it
nahhh she would be 100% be punching if that was Rykard.

the only way it’s believable is that he has a GF as thats Malins type.

that boy in his boxers she took pics of on her story did NOT have this body like Rykard 👅 😂

Reactions: 5
nahhh she would be 100% be punching if that was Rykard.

the only way it’s believable is that he has a GF as thats Malins type.

that boy in his boxers she took pics of on her story did NOT have this body like Rykard 👅 😂
Ah right maybe that's why she isn't denying then lol, I wonder who he is and why he fucked off so quickly, wish someone would come on and spill the tea rather than listen to Malins riddle word salads

• Haha
Reactions: 4
just been checking the DM comments as that’s how we found out about spiritual mum Rebecca aka Sharpie baby mum.

You think this is a Tattler or Liv? 😂
I just still cannot get my head round the fact this time last week they were both off to St Lucia, then she posted that photo about her soul mate and blah then went quiet, archived the photo then unarchived it, he is no where to be seen and now all the little hints that she has a 'boo' and hinted at marriage. It does seem a bit much to love bomb someone like that after a short time he probably ran away

Reactions: 4
This woman is seriously just an attention seeker! I don’t understand how she can be in love with someone, have a miscarriage then move on to another man in a matter of what, 3/4 months! She needs to leave social media as that’s making her look pathetic.
I’ve had 2 miscarriages this year at different stages and my god I could never have arrows on the way she has, an embarrassment of a human being 😡

• Heart
This woman is seriously just an attention seeker! I don’t understand how she can be in love with someone, have a miscarriage then move on to another man in a matter of what, 3/4 months! She needs to leave social media as that’s making her look pathetic.
I’ve had 2 miscarriages this year at different stages and my god I could never have arrows on the way she has, an embarrassment of a human being 😡
i am so sorry for you ❤ but this disgusting woman makes a mockery of every subject she speaks about. She clapped as another woman’s abuser was released from jail ajd was dropped by refuge for another incident with a man who beats women.

I think she is by far the worst person I’ve read about on tattle and I’m always surprised there isn’t more members on this thread

I just still cannot get my head round the fact this time last week they were both off to St Lucia, then she posted that photo about her soul mate and blah then went quiet, archived the photo then unarchived it, he is no where to be seen and now all the little hints that she has a 'boo' and hinted at marriage. It does seem a bit much to love bomb someone like that after a short time he probably ran away
do you reckon she just won’t accept he’s dumped her 😂😂😂 so continuing on saying bae and propose to me we are FIIIIIIIIIINNNEEEEE, tell them Liv I’m Fiiiiiiiineeeee, I’m NOT heartbroken ... we heard it all before with sharpie man 💍

seriously Malin, this guy ran away... fled the country and left you there alone... I don’t think he wants to Marry you. #bunnyboiler prob using her ✨ majestically ⭐ spiritual 🌟 natural cycles method to trap the poor man into a baby

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
i am so sorry for you ❤ but this disgusting woman makes a mockery of every subject she speaks about. She clapped as another woman’s abuser was released from jail ajd was dropped by refuge for another incident with a man who beats women.

I think she is by far the worst person I’ve read about on tattle and I’m always surprised there isn’t more members on this thread

do you reckon she just won’t accept he’s dumped her 😂😂😂 so continuing on saying bae and propose to me we are FIIIIIIIIIINNNEEEEE, tell them Liv I’m Fiiiiiiiineeeee, I’m NOT heartbroken ... we heard it all before with sharpie man 💍

seriously Malin, this guy ran away... fled the country and left you there alone... I don’t think he wants to Marry you. #bunnyboiler prob using her ✨ majestically ⭐ spiritual 🌟 natural cycles method to trap the poor man into a baby

Lol it’s malin

• Haha

Lol it’s malin
Haha but now she’s NOT FIIIIIIIIIINE, Liv TelL tHEm I Am SADDDDDDDDD NOW.

archived soulmate photo AGAIN 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂😂

insert, sad selfie face post and long arse caption.

so many excessive posts about toxic people, she really needs to look in the 🪞 because it’s everyone’s fault but here 🤡

Attachments

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.