Malin Andersson #2 fights for causes that gains from financially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A dog can go in a staycation unless she went for the upgrade where dogs aren't allowed , terrible, take your pet to a caravan you selfish uncaring witch , the dog has feelings it's a baby and needs consistency a bit like a child selfish no good evil grifter ! She is the most self centered woman I've ever come across and let me tell you I have seen a few but this one has no remorse just onto the next drama for likes and boohoo tat
I agree, we went out and left our dog for 6 hours (never been left that long before) and I felt instant guilt. He was in a mood with us once we got home. They really do have feelings! He will never be left that long again💔

Reactions: 4
Brace yourselves some new trauma or trigger is coming for her to talk about .. Also find it surprising there is something going on we don’t know about 🙄
Do you think she sets a reminder in her calender every month to create drama? Does she also think anyone actually cares? 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Brace yourselves some new trauma or trigger is coming for her to talk about .. Also find it surprising there is something going on we don’t know about 🙄
well last time with sharpie man the same advertised social ‘break’ lasted what... 10 hours ... she says it to get attention then posts stories of her having her hair and makeup continually done.

Attention seeking ... inbox me hun 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 3
She's doing my head in, all these amateur dramatics, she's milking her dramas for all its worth, Malin, the forever victim

Reactions: 9
If she keeps moving yet her ex keeps finding her perhaps she keeps giving him clues or someone she knows is giving him tip offs 🤷🏻‍♀️
don’t get me wrong if she’s genuinely a victim of domestic violence it’s awful but I find it strange he found her each time she’s moved to “hide”

If she keeps moving yet her ex keeps finding her perhaps she keeps giving him clues or someone she knows is giving him tip offs 🤷🏻‍♀️
don’t get me wrong if she’s genuinely a victim of domestic violence it’s awful but I find it strange he found her each time she’s moved to “hide”
She doesn’t move from Milton Keynes and always shows her property so it wouldn’t be hard for someone who lives there to find her place! Also if she in a relationship why she paying him any attention just concentrate on your relationship with your current boyfriend and don’t let this abusive prick have a second in your head!
He lives in MK so she bound to bump into him as well. Now she will write a TRIGGER post about how he was stalking her and harassing her the whole time he been out even though she been away twice!

as someone who’s experienced a way worse version of her trigger trauma BS 💩 👃🏼

The LAST thing you would do is showcase your life, location and home.

You live in fear, paranoid when you cross the street, she’s a fraud.

The trickle of blood caught at the perfect time for a photo, speaks volumes to me.

sorry just an edit as this has really wound me up. The head called the paps to show her fitting security cameras outside her home ...she’s makes a mockery of her self constantly the stupid ugly c*nt

Reactions: 11

why do people always announce that they’re leaving😂 just go 🤣

So much for taking a break from social media as she going through so much! Clearly wasn’t traumatic enough for her to slap her makeup on and take a photo! How she gets away with this BS really shocks me and the gullible fools who keep praising her is only making her ego bigger by saying she an inspiration and they look up to her!

Attachments

If I’m honest reading that it says nothing about him actually contacting her or even seeing her let alone stalking her. He breached his bail conditions by ‘visiting’ an area. These bail conditions can be sooo strict they don’t allow people in massive wide spread areas set out so even if he visited somewhere miles and miles away from where she lived he could still be classed as breaching. People can get sent back to prison by just being accused of being spotted in an area. I feel like that’s been blown up and it’s being made out like he’s contacted her or attacked her again

She's such an oddball. She was supposed to be moving, whilst she was away her poor servant Liv packed everything up and then nothing, Liv was treated terribly, Malin just does not know how to act in an acceptable manner nor does she know how to treat another human being she is socially inept and she is making a big noise about her ex to hold on to a bit of relevance, she is so boring and predictable every 6 weeks there is 'there's so much going on that you guys don't know about, I'm coming off social media for a while' she ll be due another drama at the beginning of September

Reactions: 5
She's such an oddball. She was supposed to be moving, whilst she was away her poor servant Liv packed everything up and then nothing, Liv was treated terribly, Malin just does not know how to act in an acceptable manner nor does she know how to treat another human being she is socially inept and she is making a big noise about her ex to hold on to a bit of relevance, she is so boring and predictable every 6 weeks there is 'there's so much going on that you guys don't know about, I'm coming off social media for a while' she ll be due another drama at the beginning of September
And she will change her hair again at the next drama pitstop, always changing her hair colour or style to mark a TrAuMAaaaaaaa milestone.

she’s so fucked up I bet she dyed it back dark aiming it at her ex as that’s the colour she was with when she was with him.

And she will change her hair again at the next drama pitstop, always changing her hair colour or style to mark a TrAuMAaaaaaaa milestone.

she’s so fucked up I bet she dyed it back dark aiming it at her ex as that’s the colour she was with when she was with him.
I can see her doing this! If anything she's the one that's obsessive with him! She has no hard evidence that he was stalking her or got in contact with her, if she did we'd know about it. He breached his bail that could be anywhere! Why does she still speak about him when it's been so long it's not even about raising awareness anymore!

Agree with the photos wasn't she a makeup artist before love island, I know that sounds so awful to accuse someone of faking it and I have no doubt he, and she, was abusive to one another when they were on drugs but the way she only posts the same 4-5 photos on repeat? And we have seen how much of a liar she is I wouldn't put it past her

Reactions: 6
First post - have been reading through this thread for a few weeks now and I really enjoy knowing that not everyone out there has fallen for her lies! I used to follow her in awe of how strong she was and as a body positive ‘influencer’ but she’s literally just full of shite. It’s clear to see she treats everyone like tit when they’re not essential to her life anymore, I mean poor Liv but who will be next?? The job ad sounds like hell! Obviously she can’t be alone with her own company :/ Loving the on and off drama with new boy, pretty sure it’s been two different guys and does she really think people don’t notice when she archives and unarchives things everyday other day 🙄 She’s literally the narcissist she tells people ‘how to spot’. Oh and we all knew her social media break wouldn’t last longer than 8hrs but to come back with a headshot on the feed and a quote on her stories, I mean do better Malin 😂😭 Just waiting and watching for her downfall as she pisses everyone off eventually!

He breached bail conditions by going abroad and was taken in for a couple of days. Absolutely nothing to do with her but anything to get into the daily mail

• Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.