Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sharpie2021

I'm suprised none of you have mentioned that Sharpie isn't totally out of the woods with being baby daddy??? Didn't he say himself they last hooked up on the 26th April? 15 weeks takes me back to 3rd May so bang on a week between them and 'due dates' aren't accurate, they won't prove the day of conception, they give an approx date and the majority of women actually give birth within 10 days of it. I can guarantee, if she was honest with the midwife that she slept with someone else a week prior, she'd have advised a paternity test. Just saying 😬

I'm not doubting she shagged them both in that time. The one she's claiming is baby daddy sounds like a long term fuck buddy and she basically preferred that possibility over the possibility it could be Sharpies so I guess , congratulations Sharpie 👏 soz to ruin your day ! Ha.

Just adding that even if she had the baby on her alleged due date, or even 5 days later, I'd be getting a paternity test done 🤷🏼‍♀️ waaay too close a timeline
There was me having a good Tuesday lol

• Haha
Reactions: 31

feliciabyebye

Her not so mysterious boyfriend is named Jared St Claire Pierre and it’s the local Bedford drug dealer no social media. Did she think exposing all his family on her extravagant, environment friendly gender reveal was not going to reveal who her supposedly baby dad is.
Ps J is the biggest PLAYERRR around this area so get ready for the upcoming cheating daily fail stories bet calculated Marlin also knows what he is like and is looking forward to all this to remain relevant for the near future

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 31

00lkj99

The feeling of being pregnant has brought back so many emotions?! The wording doesn't make sense if she was pregnant she would of been for 2 weeks you don't feel pregnant at two weeks the baby is the size of a SEEED!!! But she can't go into detail right now, can't wait for her to lie about the "details" there are no details because it didn't happen. She's sickening if people have sent her stories how does she not feel awful for lying
This might be an unpopular opinion, but I've suffered both a miscarriage and the death of a newborn, and I don't see these celebrities as breaking a taboo at all. They're using tragedies for popularity. I'm sorry, but all these influencers who post about miscarriages and baby loss, like being on social media and documenting the agony you're going through would be the furthest thing from my mind. It seems like influencers will literally share their worst heartbreak to gain more attention, it's so sad to see.

• Heart
Reactions: 29

Emjay898

So I told my sister about this thread yesterday and she wanted to bait Malin herself so she went on the profile and clicked the links and within 10 mins, she had a message from Malin.

ill attach the screenshots. Clearly, the reason for the grabify link was to intimidate people in them possibly thinking she had personal info on them (the link of city and nurse).

also, how hilarious that she’s calling out people as trolls when she’s the one setting up fake accounts to scare people.

Attachments

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 28

sharpie2021

He is obviously a multitasker
Leave Sharpie alone we like him now here - Its ok sharpie dont listen to her
The real answer to that persons question is, the person new who i was so she asked me about it, i had time to tell them as her friend who i gave first aid to was to intoxicated to leave the medical area .
i have to stay with them until they are fit to leave or have a vehicle to get into.

as for claim to fame, doesn’t the other party have to be famous ?

• Haha
Reactions: 28

Theonethatgotaway

Can I just say… a lot of comments on this thread are disgusting. Whatever you think of her she is still a woman who has lost her little girl. Nobody knows the reason the only things u know is what people put on social media. Poor woman will never get over that. Maybe she gets pregnant so soon for a reason. So what if she is desperate to be a mother? Is that such a bad thing after the loss of a child? Wow. Have some empathy.
Oh bore off.
Come off tattle lovely. This place isn't for you.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 27
Followed these threads for a while. Hilarious that Sharpie's work mates even call him that now 🤣 well done tattlers 👏

I used to quite like her but when her little girl passed there was just something I couldn't put my finger on that made me feel uncomfortable about her. In one moment it felt like she was exploiting Consy for every bit of attention she could get, then in the next, it was like she didn't even care. It felt like she was jumping from bandwagon to bandwagon. Then I started reading here and the relation to her doing cocaine when pregnant (which I think is true!) and ultimately contributed to Consy' premature birth and death (which I do not say lightly!) Then came the DV claims and her numerous injury photos clearly do not lie. I can not condone any type of violence to any person, whether man, woman or whatever you identify as. I hate following this with the word 'but', but I believe it was equally abusive. She wasn't this innocent, vulnerable girl she tried to prolciam she was. She clearly has some deep rooted issues towards men and relationships in general. I think she is actually really vile, manipulative and controlling towards the men she gets with, including towards their exes/children, hence why they never hang around for long. Social media is a great platform to hide behind and i feel like she's literally hiding in plain sight. She has some serious underlying issues and seeks validation though her sm. Unfortunately she uses topics that people in general will not call you out on, even if it's obvious you are lying!

I feel so guilty saying this but even at the time, I do not believe she miscarried. At the time she stated she did, it was still a raw topic since the very public, yet sad and unfortunate passing of baby Jack Teigen/Legend and many other celebs had come forward with their own sad stories. I just didn't believe hers. Didn't she say she was on her period like 2 weeks prior? And now she's pregnant again, 13 weeks later and already announced it to the world? My sister had 2 miscarriages and didn't tell the family she was pregnant again until 15 weeks, and even now she isn't shouting about it, not even telling the extended family, let alone selling her story to the papers!

I feel so sorry for the alleged baby already. Conceived for her mums selfish need for validation and born for nothing other than a commodity. Poor sod.

• Heart
Reactions: 26

Jolie1988

VIP Member
Can I just say… a lot of comments on this thread are disgusting. Whatever you think of her she is still a woman who has lost her little girl. Nobody knows the reason the only things u know is what people put on social media. Poor woman will never get over that. Maybe she gets pregnant so soon for a reason. So what if she is desperate to be a mother? Is that such a bad thing after the loss of a child? Wow. Have some empathy.
The words you choose to use, desperate to be a mother? Just because she is desperate doesn't mean its ok to dupe people and bring a child into a toxic situation surely? Children deserve better than that, no one is disputing she has been through heartache with losing a child, however she never has a thought about the families she has wrecked with her appalling behaviour in the past and the effect it has on their children, yep Malin the victim as per 🙄

Reactions: 23

Moseyme

Thread title won by @Zaflowhora !

Lots to catch up on so head over to Malins Wiki for more details.

Latest is she has been offline since Wednesday with some sudden news today she announced she had miscarried however everyone feeling sceptical as she posted 3.5 weeks ago that she started her period (attached) if her period lasts 5 days would mean she would have had a period, fallen pregnant, miscarried and known about it all before coming on the next month..

Attachments

• Wow
  • Heart

giftmesh*t

VIP Member
How utterly ridiculous to get pregnant so quickly.
I honestly think she only wants a baby for the publicity and attention. She does not seem maternal in the slightest.

Daddy Cool

I don’t think anyone in this thread is undermining the loss of her little girl at all. But the ways and means subsequent pregnancies and supposed miscarriage have happened have been dubious and show some alarming behaviour on Malin’s part tbh. She is in the public eye and shares nearly every aspect of her life and that comes with opening yourself up to questions. Further, topics she discusses and experiences she has gone through resonate with individuals who may be vulnerable and I think this evokes a lot of concern within discussions on here. This is my take on it anyway.

I literally come on here just to say the dates so people can stop messaging me is it mine.

i wont give any gossip unfortunately as thats not me, unless anything negative comes out about myself than ill open the can or worms !!
I heard she said you had a little willy :) Come on now Sharpie spill the beans

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 22

Ilikemyteahot

I don't think anyone has a problem with any women who is desperate to be a mother at all, we do however have a problem with someone who wants to be a mother for all the wrong reasons. Someone who has faked a miscarriage for social media attention, doesn't care about having a healthy relationship with the father of the baby and to be quite frank can't even look after her dog let alone a child.

• Heart

sharpie2021

But like how ??? Obviously I know how but Why ? And no way with her history would she announce it early.
Is it Sharpies I wonder ? maybe 'Jared' did a runner when she said she was actually still preggers and now he is back ??????
Far as i know its not mine !!!! I havent been with her since 27th April

• Wow
  • Haha
Is anyone else getting sick and tired of the amount of free stuff for her and the baby getting sent daily! Stuff that we all have to work so hard to buy! It really angers me, I hate this culture of free stuff for 'influencers' im having a baby soon and have worked so hard to buy what I need.... then these people just get given everything on a plate!! Uuurgh!!!!!!

Cocochanel13

So she had a miscarriage three months ago but now she’s having a totally different baby with a different dad that’s she’s been with for 4 years and now she’s got a big bump to show off in her bra and knickers ! Is she off her rocker

• Haha
Reactions: 21

Jennytea

VIP Member
Thread suggestion -
Malin Andersson #3 - Plowing through Men, she has a new trauma and she’s single again..

• Haha

Onceupatime

VIP Member
So this is another fella she’s been with for no time at all….she had a ‘miscarriage’ with the last fling and now she’s pregnant with this one.
it just looks like she’s constantly after attention, perhaps thinks a baby will keep her relevant for a bit longer🤷🏻‍♀️
how long til this relationship breaks down and she seems to get bored with people quickly.
I’m just bitter as I’m in a very long term relationship and lost 2 babies this year and she just seems to get pregnant at the front of a hat just to trap/keep her current squeeze…..rant over!

• Heart