Malin Andersson #2 fights for causes that gains from financially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
See she's come clean regarding her surgery!

The guy she's with looks different to the guy she posted of before or is it just me?! I thought the guy she was posting of before looked buff this guy looks big

Reactions: 3
See she's come clean regarding her surgery!

The guy she's with looks different to the guy she posted of before or is it just me?! I thought the guy she was posting of before looked buff this guy looks big

I see what you mean but they could be the same guy? She's probably just been putting him on the same diet that she has 😂🐷

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I see what you mean but they could be the same guy? She's probably just been putting him on the same diet that she has 😂🐷
someone’s got CHUNKAYYYY.

maybe they both gonna wobble their fat and dance together grabbing each other’s bellies???

• Haha
Reactions: 9
So weird if it is the same guy, he legged it away from St Lucia and left her on her own in a different country miles away from home within 48 hours of flying out, then he wasn't around at all and now suddenly she has started posting 'bae' again. Just seems so bizarre

Reactions: 7
He looks about 12!!! Last week or smthg she posted showing off she had bought an xbox, must have been to tempt him round to play 🤣

• Haha
❗⁉‼❗ TRIGGER WARNING ‼⁉‼

FAO LIV-

We are waiting.

SPILL IT AS WE ARE THIRSTY AF
🥵

• Haha
Reactions: 10
One of the reasons she won't is because she made her sign an NDA (non disclosure) and never got a copy for herself so she's not sure how long it lasts for 😖 could be why her other PAs have stayed so quite?

Reactions: 7
One of the reasons she won't is because she made her sign an NDA (non disclosure) and never got a copy for herself so she's not sure how long it lasts for 😖 could be why her other PAs have stayed so quite?
That makes sense I guess but she's had 3 coming up 4 in the last year alone how will Malin be able to differentiate between them 🤣

Reactions: 4
seriously she acting like she an A list celebrity making people signing NDA! Why did your nail tech sign it as she only doing her job painting her nails! Malin really does think she is very important when the truth is no one gives a rats ass about her and she do anything to stay relevant by paying the dailymail to post her stories and even then the comments section rip her apart!

The nail tech can reveal all if she wants to how would Malin know it’s her telling us anything 🙈

Reactions: 6
Omg how did you find this!! 😯🤣

"It's the providing breakfast and other meals should the director need them" for me 🤣
I am shocked she actually put breakfast and other meals should be made! She really has no shame and the fools who have made it for her in the past were only enabling her ego to grow and make her feel superior!
Whoever applies for this job and gets it deserves to be treated like a mug

Reactions: 4
I’m bleeping baffled. What does Malin even do apart from look like a dick in underwear cos she thinks that’s relatable and has a conveyer belt of besties & baes every week. HOW are you that busy you can’t make your own breakfast? Shove some toast in and shut the duck up. Jesus Christ 🤦🏼‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Did she really promote Barnet's hair when you can clearly see Jake the makeup artist doing her hair? Then straight after her ad for Barnets she is saying karley is doing her hair tomorrow?! Also do you reckon her advertising her new mail lady is out of spite of the previous comments 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Did she really promote Barnet's hair when you can clearly see Jake the makeup artist doing her hair? Then straight after her ad for Barnets she is saying karley is doing her hair tomorrow?! Also do you reckon her advertising her new mail lady is out of spite of the previous comments 😂
how is her hair not frazzled as well? I think she’s had her hair done more in the last year than I have in the last decade 😩😂

I’m bleeping baffled. What does Malin even do apart from look like a dick in underwear cos she thinks that’s relatable and has a conveyer belt of besties & baes every week. HOW are you that busy you can’t make your own breakfast? Shove some toast in and shut the duck up. Jesus Christ 🤦🏼‍♀️
it’s that pose where she folds her top lip under that makes me squirm.

did anyone notice she tried to embarrass karley as well calling her out on posing because malin was recording. She’s such a witch

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.