Malin Andersson #2 fights for causes that gains from financially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder why her brother and sister don’t speak to her and tell her to stop all this unnecessary drama! Malin needs help and needs it quickly.

Reactions: 8
I'm wondering if Sharpie man and Rebecca are back together, I would imagine she would be giving birth soon, as they both posted the same photo of their son on a walk on the rain

Reactions: 3
How do people buy this tit? In answer to the people asking why she’s moving house again, it’s because she’s always evolving and growing and needs more space. You didn’t have enough gifted crap to fill this house, malin. whoever she house sits for needs to call her out. Saying that, she’d just disappear off social media for 5 days and come back with a dig of a ‘mantra’ at that person and then carry on like nothing has happened.
I wonder if she offers services in exchange for her house sitting?

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 5
How do people buy this tit? In answer to the people asking why she’s moving house again, it’s because she’s always evolving and growing and needs more space. You didn’t have enough gifted crap to fill this house, malin. whoever she house sits for needs to call her out. Saying that, she’d just disappear off social media for 5 days and come back with a dig of a ‘mantra’ at that person and then carry on like nothing has happened.
Delusional AF. Copied someone's natural wood idea , got it everywhere gifted now will disgauard it.. she is a monster sorry she is such a liar
Get rid of these grooming influencers lieing and deceiving all over the net. Your life isnt real any one worth their salt can see through it. Its insulting . They all need banning and taken away from impressionable young minds. Turns my stomach what they get away with .

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Ok so i need to catch up on this thread..
But i wanna know whats happening with her. Has she split with the soulmate do we think? I feel bad for her losing her mum and her baby. But she does seem to court drama

Ok so i need to catch up on this thread..
But i wanna know whats happening with her. Has she split with the soulmate do we think? I feel bad for her losing her mum and her baby. But she does seem to court drama
It's cryptic for sure. Sharing about her soul mate, then archiving the post, unarchiving, archiving then unarchiving again (think I have that right). But, where is he?? I understand u want to keep his identity private but he has turned into the invisible man 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 4
honestly.. I do not know how she isn’t being outed more than she is for these goings on

she is so warped and delusional banging on about narcs everyday when she is the worst culprit of that behaviour.

It’s the ‘I’m really into property what can I say’
This actually made me spit my tea out.

Boss witch with her land, what am I gonna do with this land chatting absolute BS,

liv...pls set up a fake account and spill the beans.

it’s bad enough what we can see as outsiders imagine knowing the full extent of her toxic self. That soul mate photo has been archived 4 times in a week and then comes back out again, who ever this guy is ...he needs to RUN 🏃

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

The comments are funny
I have read the article, this is a quote from her discussing Sharpie.( who was one date and I’m not heartbroken) vs.... probably maybe 4-6 six weeks max of that tattooed hand purposely being included in her stories.

The devastated star ended the 18-month romance after his partner of seven-years Rebecca Barr, 38, contacted her to reveal he has four children and one that's due in August.

Malin told MailOnline at the time: 'I am just terrified at the level of narcissism, the lies, and everything that's happened. 😴

• Haha
  • Wow
Its all.so cryptic. Why doesnt she just say what is going on with her.

I have read the article, this is a quote from her discussing Sharpie.( who was one date and I’m not heartbroken) vs.... probably maybe 4-6 six weeks max of that tattooed hand purposely being included in her stories.

The devastated star ended the 18-month romance after his partner of seven-years Rebecca Barr, 38, contacted her to reveal he has four children and one that's due in August.

Malin told MailOnline at the time: 'I am just terrified at the level of narcissism, the lies, and everything that's happened. 😴
I thought she said they went on one date and now they had been together for 18 months

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I thought she said they went on one date and now they had been together for 18 months
Think the press got it all mixed up. Thats not the most recent guy either. Now shes with the best friend but looking at all the cryptic posts id say its no more.

So she can update us all with her exciting news on her journey
hahahahah exciting tit being ditched by your fella on a free holiday. EVEN I would tolerate the woman for an all inclusive freebie I’m actually desperate to go somewhere.

Malins journey, curls hair, eats eggs, moans about narcs, shows her ass, takes photos with ring light and red lippy thinking she’s Marilyn Monroe.......oahahahah DREAM THE duck ON MALIN. It is so embarrassing

• Haha
Just caught L.I - all the dramz on ITV2 , did any one see Malin and Terry convo. I bet she watched that behind the sofa. 🥴

Reactions: 1
I'm only a lurker on here. But has anyone noticed the PA'S Instagram has disappeared?
She has also not mentioned her since returning from St lucia

• Wow
Reactions: 5
I thought that, malin is still following her personal account at the moment but appears liv has deleted the livjonespa account. She was probably sick of being used and humiliated and I doubt Malin was paying her, last she mentioned about her was liv being left to pack up Malins Shite for moving now she is no more. She should come here and still the tea 🍵

I'm only a lurker on here. But has anyone noticed the PA'S Instagram has disappeared?
She has also not mentioned her since returning from St lucia
LIV!!! Is this you?!!!! 😂🤣🤣🤣

I thought that, malin is still following her personal account at the moment but appears liv has deleted the livjonespa account. She was probably sick of being used and humiliated and I doubt Malin was paying her, last she mentioned about her was liv being left to pack up Malins Shite for moving now she is no more. She should come here and still the tea 🍵
......Patiently waiting 🐸 ☕

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.