Malin Andersson #2 fights for causes that gains from financially

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I've gone through her following and can't find anyone that looks like the guy she's picture on her stories before? But strange that she's put they've known eachother for years but we have never seen a man in her stories before

Reactions: 3
Shes been very quiet on this holiday and posted on her stories that she wasn't feeling great last night. Wonder if they ve split up already cos normally she wanders about like a boss ass witch and boasts about being away

Plus she has deleted that photo she put up introducing him

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 9
Shes been very quiet on this holiday and posted on her stories that she wasn't feeling great last night. Wonder if they ve split up already cos normally she wanders about like a boss ass witch and boasts about being away

Plus she has deleted that photo she put up introducing him
I just went and checked this - that’s wild. The longest caption about being in love and soul mates etc to delete it two days later ?!

Reactions: 6
I just went and checked this - that’s wild. The longest caption about being in love and soul mates etc to delete it two days later ?!
Probably found out he has a secret girlfriend with a baby on the way 🙄. We'll that's scrapped her plans from moving out that property then

Reactions: 5
Probably found out he has a secret girlfriend with a baby on the way 🙄. We'll that's scrapped her plans from moving out that property then
She would prob be even more interested then, seems to be her thing doesn’t it?

She asking for people to send her good energy vibes and the next story is of her getting her nails done! She really is a walking toxic human being who does and says anything to get attention and sympathy😡😡

She post a pregnancy test in few weeks and have a trigger warning story 😂😂

Reactions: 7
Now a story saying “me myself and I” 🙄 this has got to be the quickest get together and break up of all time

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Influencers are absolute wankers . I've decided they're all absolutely out of touch with reality 😭

This one is selling an absolute dream . It's all comical at this point. Pretending that's her house and land , now moving with bae ,and as grown arse people were sposed to take these lot seriously 😭😭

Reactions: 8
Influencers are absolute wankers . I've decided they're all absolutely out of touch with reality 😭

This one is selling an absolute dream . It's all comical at this point. Pretending that's her house and land , now moving with bae ,and as grown arse people were sposed to take these lot seriously 😭😭
Surely anyone with common sense would see her behaviour patterns. The turnarounds with everything in her are embarrassing and that of a mentally deranged person.

there is a reason she has no friends, she a dangerous woman.

.... article in the DM tomorrow I reckon.

Reactions: 8
She asking for people to send her good energy vibes and the next story is of her getting her nails done! She really is a walking toxic human being who does and says anything to get attention and sympathy😡😡

She post a pregnancy test in few weeks and have a trigger warning story 😂😂
I had a friend just like her. Always had dramas and problems (exaggerated of course) everything was always about them, They needed constant attention for their problems which were all self-inflicted and repetitive. Never talk about anything other than themselves and If I so much as had a tiny issue the conversation was immediately directed towards her (particular one I remember was when a boyfriend got very distant and wasn't talking much and her immediate response was "How do you think I feel. My aunt hasn't replied to me for days" ) I do not understand how 800000 people seem to think shes some sort of hero martyr and enable her cringe self-serving behaviour as brave and heroic. Am I missing something here...?

Reactions: 10
Now a story saying “me myself and I” 🙄 this has got to be the quickest get together and break up of all time
I reckon she brought him back with her and he didn’t like London and said he wants to go back home! Or he is rent a boyfriend and she took him on holiday and he found someone better and left her

• Haha
Reactions: 4
They must've made friends, she has un-archived the pic 🙄 honestly my 13 year old is more mature!!!

• Haha
Hholidays manage or break
They must've made friends, she has un-archived the pic 🙄 honestly my 13 year old is more mature!!!
Holidays make or break a relationship . Is this even genuine ? Look at her track record. Men , dogs , homes , friends and were sposed to look up to these people! She is living in Trauma and really should do that in private if she cares about herself. She needs to relax .

The Dailymail posted her story about finding her soulmate! The comment section have had enough of her and mentioned she was with sharpie couple months ago and now found her soulmate

Last edited:
Soooo have they split up already
She was talking in riddles, lots going on, take it she's been dumped again. Wonder where he has gone why fly out to St Lucia just to bugger off after 2 days.

Reactions: 3
She was talking in riddles, lots going on, take it she's been dumped again. Wonder where he has gone why fly out to St Lucia just to bugger off after 2 days.
Imagine just how toxic that situation must have been for him to just up and leave!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.