Makeup By Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie seems to adopt whatever interests / persona her bf has. With Lee she was all trance music, tattoos and funky hair, now she’s all country music, farmers wife wannabe! Also the religion comment is so spot on - with Lee she was making out she was atheist, now she’s a devout catholic 😂😂 She’s just a big huffy baby and always has been, turning off comments / going offline because someone answered a question she actually asked 🙄 honestly I don’t know anyone who actually watches her because they like her now. Find your own identity Julz and maybe we will get actual content instead of your child shoved in front of the camera the time.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
It's only a running joke really. Fintona ones would say the same about trillick. Small village banter just.
Awwwk god aye. Just a wee part of me in Fintona & always will be. Sure i stop on the 60MPH road for the turn off after the meat factory letting anyone looking turned into the Fintona road. Haha I'm not wise. Wonder if Fintona needs a Mayor 🤣 I'd do some job 😂😂 wee free flat in Castletown with a view. Shutting up for I'm taking this thread way off topic.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She has defs had botox.... All its done is empathise how massive her forehead is. When she was scrunching it up it was less noticeable..... Now it's a dome.... And all the lines she complained about are gone. Sure CMB denies anything..... Shes botoxed and filled to kingdom come

The baby spam is so boring. Does she not realise no one is interested....🙄
Like no one cares if they have it done or not, just stop saying you have good genes and it's all natural ffs, just own it

Reactions: 2
Julie seems to adopt whatever interests / persona her bf has. With Lee she was all trance music, tattoos and funky hair, now she’s all country music, farmers wife wannabe! Also the religion comment is so spot on - with Lee she was making out she was atheist, now she’s a devout catholic 😂😂 She’s just a big huffy baby and always has been, turning off comments / going offline because someone answered a question she actually asked 🙄 honestly I don’t know anyone who actually watches her because they like her now. Find your own identity Julz and maybe we will get actual content instead of your child shoved in front of the camera the time.
Yeah that's so true.... She was funky and colourful tattooed djs wife.... I was even looking back on some pics... The difference is crazy.... Now shes a big boring frump. She hasn't a clue who she is..... Thats evident with her going on like a teenage hornball and the stupidness with Danny boy her gorgeous son Danny son. And shes older than me ffs

Like no one cares if they have it done or not, just stop saying you have good genes and it's all natural ffs, just own it
Exactly that. Its really not a big deal.... Just be transparent instead of trying to flog environ and gas on about good genes.

Maybe Julie doesn’t know what or who she is then, if she was like that with her last partner. Maybe she should be pitied as all she wants is to fit in somewhere but she is going the completely wrong way about it..

I completely agree, if she showed her true self maybe she would gain a lot more followers, or maybe not. It’s obviously not a chance she’s willing to take.

Reactions: 3
I’ve said this so many times, she’s a different person now, unrecognisable from the pink haired person she was before.

Theres the big balloon arch
And I’d imagine big Julz is wishing the next time she’s cutting a cake will be the big royal wedding to boyo
All gifted Ofcourse I’m sure

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Theres the big balloon arch
And I’d imagine big Julz is wishing the next time she’s cutting a cake will be the big royal wedding to boyo
All gifted Ofcourse I’m sure
I’m sure there will be a talky talky video tomorrow thanking all the local businesses that supported (paid for) Danny’s special day.

Reactions: 4
I’m glad she didn’t go overboard with her makeup

And I agree with the person who said she changes to fit in with the person she’s with
Gone from crazy hair and trance music to hill billy farmer and country music
And now a devoted catholic

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I’m glad she didn’t go overboard with her makeup

And I agree with the person who said she changes to fit in with the person she’s with
Gone from crazy hair and trance music to hill billy farmer and country music
And now a devoted catholic
Maybe more to be pitied than anything else if she’s not able to form her own personality and interests

Reactions: 2
Maybe more to be pitied than anything else if she’s not able to form her own personality and interests
I don't pity her. She's not to be pitied. She is nearly 40...needs to grow up

The balloon arch and massive cake.... Who called it? That balloon arch was awful and tacky

Reactions: 8
I don't pity her. She's not to be pitied. She is nearly 40...needs to grow up

The balloon arch and massive cake.... Who called it? That balloon arch was awful and tacky
Where they gifted? I did not see gifted on her post I liked the arch

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.