Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Derry_girl

VIP Member
Have no idea what the butt crack thing is but don't even think I want to know, it sounds cringe.

Julie if you are reading this, which you are, just go back to being you, not trying to impress anyone, just the normal girl who happens to be very talented at make up.

Oversharing your child and yourself is just vulgar and remember this child grows up to be a teenager, do you want him to be known as the boy whose mum filmed him in the bath while talking about her hairy minge looking for the ride of his da?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 14

Sln92

I hate the first time mum and no one told me excuses. Everyone is a first time mum when they have their first child, and you shouldn’t wait for people to tell you things. We have the luxury of book, the internet, and instruction manuals
Wow what a statement to make. Not everyone has the luxury of knowing everything. A book says one thing, google says another. The main things yes a mother aims to learn but for Christ’s sake not everyone needs to know every single piece of information out there on newborns! Very degrading

• Heart
Reactions: 13

Wonderwall

Does she entertain you!?!!
Thanks for the advice😆
I don't mind her no..anything I can't be arsed listening to I skip on past..but you call her a "big lazy slabber/ass/tit"(didn't read back through all your posts to get the other names you used).
Yet you know exactly what every story is about. If some1 annoys you that much I don't know why you continue to watch them. 🤔

• Haha
Reactions: 12

Derry_girl

VIP Member
"Julie is In the bathroom shaving her minge, when is the boyo gonna realise she is so unhinged"

Im back.... So much.... Don't know where to start.... Shes clearly flat out on here... Its ridiculous. She is determined to feed that wain early...... Some people need to for various reasons but Danny boy could have held out till 6 months.

Her hair is one big disaster.... The hun bun is too Trunchbull considering the size of her forehead....and the greasy mess round her face is as bad. And the colour is rotten.... Dootsy to make her appear more farmers wife material

One more thing.... Bperfect Brendan sticking his neb in.... No one is bullied from this forum.... If they are butthurt from the stuff they read.... Thats on them.... They chose to read it.... Its peoples opinions and facts. We aren't trolling her comments abusing her. And i think it's rich coming from him when one of his BAs has been outed for bullying clients.... I mean dont come here without cleaning up ur own house first
I said the same thing on CMBs page, he is a dick

• Haha
  • Heart

Derry_girl

VIP Member
Only catching up now, was just out buying popcorn and fags with my dole money so I could have a good read while I sit on my hole and feed the kids ready meals 🤣🤣

• Haha

Derrygirl13

VIP Member
Ere4thegoss.... Gon take ur face for a shite... No one is bullying her.... At all.... Its a thread on a site that she (you) doesn't have to read......she puts her life out there and is shady af and being called on it..... And seriously bringing up "anything could happen to her" wise up.... Just wise up. No one here eats her shit and says mmmm lovely.... U wanna do that.... Go right ahead..... Sure she was hysterical laughing at this thread.....

I find it funny how u mentioned the dole and big julz works for the dole......I'm not on the dole. Don't look down on people who are...

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11

BooYa

Is that all he is? Why is she on intent on spoon feeding him.
No idea but it’s been going on for weeks with ‘wee licks’ of things that are absolute shite for him at this age.

Signs of being ready to wean are
Losing tongue thrust - today’s stories have shown that he still has that.
Being able to hold their torso up unaided - he is nowhere near that.
Having good hand eye coordination - that’s not there yet either.

Shes missing the tiny baby yet trying to rush him through the baby stage by weaning early (not here for a debate on that. 6 months is the guidance and he’a 2 months off that) and now putting him into that bumbo seat while he’s slumped over.

• Heart
Reactions: 11

Eyerolling

VIP Member
They’re not magic meals by the way Julie - they’re just normal precooked meals and you only lose weight if you calorie count them along with everything else you put in your mouth, like those cookies

• Haha
Reactions: 10

Seana92

OHHHH MYYYY GODDDD!!!!!! Ok never passed much remarks on her hunting for freebies before.. and always really liked Julie...but holy fuck!!! There she goes again!!!! Lookin “recommendations” for a baby swing!!! Go google them like the rest of us!! Read the reviews!!! THEN PAY FOR ONE!!!!!!!

• Heart

Fgiw

Chatty Member
And if she had no party-how would she get all the kindly gifted cakes and inevitable balloon arch and wee mini bags of sweets with blue ribbon on it and dannys christenin stickers.....??

ere4thegoss

He posted in the middle of the night - he could be getting his spoke in because he knows what she has said about him in public, and then deleted it for many reasons - couldn’t be bothered with the fall out from her, or drunk commented and regretted etc
Sounds like he lying awake missing her jealous of the life she has now

• Haha

Sln92

Just caught up on her stories & Jesus Julie 🙈 Drained listening to her. How did our parents raise us without sensory classes? As for the christening, she’s only annoyed that she can’t have a big party for Instagram. “Danny deserves better”, pretty sure Danny doesn’t give a flying rats arse about his christening.
This angers me, for a while there I was actually feeling sorry for her thinking she wasn’t coping and had her side a little on the mothering issues etc but the fact that she won’t christen her baby due to not being able to have a big party afterwards? She’s missing the whole point of the ceremony. Regardless of her religion a christening is a religious ceremony and I believe (only my opinion) whether you have a party or not is irrelevant.. the most important thing is (in my religion) taking that baby in front of god and baptising it whether or not you can celebrate after is irrelevant, the act of baptism itself is the important thing.. I hope she is on this and sees how silly it is to have the party afterwards and gurning on about it.

• Heart
Reactions: 9

Melodymischa

I actually cannot take the constant gurning. We know your a first time mum. We know theres a pandemic going on. Lots of people are missing out on things. Kids missing out on school/nursery. Last day of primary or secondary school took away from them. Exams that they have worked hard for took away from them. Funerals taking place with limited people, peoples wedding cancelled. Partners not allowed in during labour until acertain point. Babies in ICU & dads not being able to go see them (only the mum is allowed, by what I have heard). She needs to catch herself on. Theres younger women who are first time mummys who don’t complain as much as her, & single mummys who are just getting on with it too! I have a 2 year old. He’s neither christened, or went to sensory classes, he was going to playgroup for a few weeks, then this started. Am I on insta moaning about it everyday - nope. Do I feel like the whole experience was took away from us - nope. He’s 2. He hasn’t a notion. Just get on with life as we know it & be grateful.

• Heart
Reactions: 9