Makeup By Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is the christening in limavady or trillick? I know someone said she wasnt very religious herself 🤷‍♀️
I don’t know if she has said... she probably will have two knowing her.

I'm so confused about the christening cause I thought they weren't being held at the moment? And I think it's in limavady for fancier restaurants for the gram
I think they have just started up again, but with limited numbers depending on the church or chapel size/rules.

Yes, can’t see her having a shindig in The Spirit Store now

Reactions: 1
She has changed big time
This christening will be such a big deal
Wonder how much of it was gifted
Cringe at her not bringing any attention to all these messages that she sits in her ass reading all day every day
The sooner Danny boy is crawling about the better
Keep her on her toes
Anything for a pity party
I think she’s trying to make a full time income from the nonsense she’s posting to avoid going back to the office job

Reactions: 5
She has changed big time
This christening will be such a big deal
Wonder how much of it was gifted
Cringe at her not bringing any attention to all these messages that she sits in her ass reading all day every day
The sooner Danny boy is crawling about the better
Keep her on her toes
Anything for a pity party
I think she’s trying to make a full time income from the nonsense she’s posting to avoid going back to the office job
I would imagine a lot of it will be #gifted. It’ll be the stereotypical day, balloon arches, cupcakes, wedding sized christening cake and the proud mama #BA will be dolled to the nines and that poor fella will look like he doesn’t know what’s going on.

yes, you’re right. Hoping to lap up all the codes there are going so she can sit on the farm and twiddle her thumbs for a living. I can’t see thon mucking out a shed.. or maybe you will in a couple of weeks time once she reads this to prove us wrong. Watch this space....

• Haha
Reactions: 6
I would imagine a lot of it will be #gifted. It’ll be the stereotypical day, balloon arches, cupcakes, wedding sized christening cake and the proud mama #BA will be dolled to the nines and that poor fella will look like he doesn’t know what’s going on.

yes, you’re right. Hoping to lap up all the codes there are going so she can sit on the farm and twiddle her thumbs for a living. I can’t see thon mucking out a shed.. or maybe you will in a couple of weeks time once she reads this to prove us wrong. Watch this space....
[/QUOTE

Shel here plastering herself with all that gifted tit
Limavady’s finest drag

Reactions: 1
I don’t know if she has said... she probably will have two knowing her.

I think they have just started up again, but with limited numbers depending on the church or chapel size/rules.

Yes, can’t see her having a shindig in The Spirit Store now
What I was wondering was how she knew they were starting up again and able to get all her #gifted stuff sorted so quickly

What I was wondering was how she knew they were starting up again and able to get all her #gifted stuff sorted so quickly
Who knows, maybe the #BA #GIFTED tags allow you to have greater privileges that we minions will ever know...🤪

Trillick people would never go to fintona 🤣🤣🤣
There is loads of choice in omagh/enniskillen/Irvinestown/lisnarick but I would say it's in limavegas.
It could be worse, they could be going to Dromore hah (ohhh I went there!!)

more than likely Roe Park

• Haha
Reactions: 2
The baby is cute but am seeing more of him at the moment than my own kids🤣, it's just getting so so monotonous.
And another thing, she swears she hasn't had any work done, you can see the shine on her forehead from botox and it doesn't move ffs

Reactions: 4
Someone asked about the boyo. He has the family farm but was leasing most of the land and actually works in construction mainly. I think that's how he can manage to be around so much. Handy extra income and useful when she wants a new big house on the farm.

The baby is cute but am seeing more of him at the moment than my own kids🤣, it's just getting so so monotonous.
And another thing, she swears she hasn't had any work done, you can see the shine on her forehead from botox and it doesn't move ffs
She has defs had botox.... All its done is empathise how massive her forehead is. When she was scrunching it up it was less noticeable..... Now it's a dome.... And all the lines she complained about are gone. Sure CMB denies anything..... Shes botoxed and filled to kingdom come

The baby spam is so boring. Does she not realise no one is interested....🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Trillick people would never go to fintona 🤣🤣🤣
There is loads of choice in omagh/enniskillen/Irvinestown/lisnarick but I would say it's in limavegas.
I think people are while hard on Fintona, we had a family business their back in the day & by jesus never a lovelier one crossed the door. Will always have a soft spot for Fintona ones 💗

Oh she will be done up to the hills tomorrow, it will be a big lavish affair with hundreds of photos. My son, wee son, miracle, my world Danny boy, these will all be added to her story's to let us know how amazing he is 🙈😂

• Haha
Few egg and onion sandwiches rustled up in O'Connors 😂🤣👌
with the ends curling up and a few wee crisps on the side...all for the gram

Someone asked about the boyo. He has the family farm but was leasing most of the land and actually works in construction mainly. I think that's how he can manage to be around so much. Handy extra income and useful when she wants a new big house on the farm.
yes she is on maternity leave but that poor critter will be knocking his pan out while she videos their son day and night for the freebies

• Haha
Reactions: 3
We're all in agreement her baby stuff is boring and nobody cares, but are people genuinely writing messages to her? If they are they need to stop please, cant be dealing with the danny shite for his whole life

I think people are while hard on Fintona, we had a family business their back in the day & by jesus never a lovelier one crossed the door. Will always have a soft spot for Fintona ones 💗
It's only a running joke really. Fintona ones would say the same about trillick. Small village banter just.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.