Makeup By Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Julie is a makeup artist and influencer from Limavady, Northern Ireland. She is on Instagram as justjulie_d.

Reactions: 1
Do you know all my friends LOVE her. She depresses the life outa me! Such a moanbag and maybe he just doesnt photograph well but 'the boyo' always looks so sad!

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you know all my friends LOVE her. She depresses the life outa me! Such a moanbag and maybe he just doesnt photograph well but 'the boyo' always looks so sad!
I just don't get that if she didn't think she could get pregnant at all ... like EVER what was she tracking everything for on FLO? Did she tell her man oh I cant get preg n bang on without protection at all n secretly log all? They were not going out long atall by any means, I just wonder was the fella traped in such a way n that's why he does seem a bit miserable looking

I just don't get that if she didn't think she could get pregnant at all ... like EVER what was she tracking everything for on FLO? Did she tell her man oh I cant get preg n bang on without protection at all n secretly log all? They were not going out long atall by any means, I just wonder was the fella traped in such a way n that's why he does seem a bit miserable looking
It is a bit fishy. Like she was with her ex for so long but as far as I remember he had a child. This boyo is a farmer from a good few miles away from her so shes going to have to uproot herself if she wants them to be together. Weird that she got pregnant so quickly and that they havnt sorted their living arrangements. I think your idea is very likely.

Reactions: 5
It is a bit fishy. Like she was with her ex for so long but as far as I remember he had a child. This boyo is a farmer from a good few miles away from her so shes going to have to uproot herself if she wants them to be together. Weird that she got pregnant so quickly and that they havnt sorted their living arrangements. I think your idea is very likely.
She has no problem uprooting I don't think, he will likely want to build on the home land so they will have to wait for that. I think she thought chingching rich farmer bit of land, yes please I'll just take the carpet slippers off here. Meanwhile hes looks like a rabbit caught in the headlights

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Poor jules isn't on today....worried she might be having a bad day, but I suppose it's OK, we all have bad days guys its just tough for us mamas bla bla bla sunny, Tuesday, is it Tuesday naw its still Tuesday, but anyway guys I just wanted to come on and say I hope you's are having a lovely day, Im not, the wee mans really good but a wee bit unsettled so I might change his milk but naw he's while good so I just bought this sleepyhead at £140 pound cause he's sleeping while well so I might as well try it.

Cool story julz😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Poor jules isn't on today....worried she might be having a bad day, but I suppose it's OK, we all have bad days guys its just tough for us mamas bla bla bla sunny, Tuesday, is it Tuesday naw its still Tuesday, but anyway guys I just wanted to come on and say I hope you's are having a lovely day, Im not, the wee mans really good but a wee bit unsettled so I might change his milk but naw he's while good so I just bought this sleepyhead at £140 pound cause he's sleeping while well so I might as well try it.

Cool story julz😂

I think thats a bit harsh. Least she paid for it herself. And it's her first baby so I would give her some leeway as i know how clueless i was with my first-and prob still am. First 3 months was very hard for me and my family lived a good hour drive away from me. But at least they could come up and step in when i was finding it tough going and needed an hr or two to myself. Think I wanted to try every formula/gadget going as I thought it might help with sleep deprivation and no one prepares you for what it does to your body/mind. Like it's not like she can go off to the hairdressers/beauticians/spa or even clothes shopping atm.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
What's the craic with Julie, do you think? is she not delighted to have this much wanted baby? is she not delighted to have The Boyo? Is motherhood not panning out the way she thought? Has she not enough Grannies offering to weigh in with full-on help? Is the reality turning out different to the fairytale she pictured in her head?

Reactions: 4
I think thats a bit harsh. Least she paid for it herself. And it's her first baby so I would give her some leeway as i know how clueless i was with my first-and prob still am. First 3 months was very hard for me and my family lived a good hour drive away from me. But at least they could come up and step in when i was finding it tough going and needed an hr or two to myself. Think I wanted to try every formula/gadget going as I thought it might help with sleep deprivation and no one prepares you for what it does to your body/mind. Like it's not like she can go off to the hairdressers/beauticians/spa or even clothes shopping atm.
Its the endless repeating of herself I can't cope with, three or four times saying the same thing 🤯.
I agree a first time mum certainly can struggle, however she is a moaning woman if I ever heard one. I lost my mum weeks after my first child was born and then probably suffered from pnd as a result of the trauma and shock. However I don't believe I ever moaned the way she does and she was a bloody moan before. She has no self awareness. I would also doubt she paid whack for that sleepyhead. She has been gifted from that baby shop before. Also watching her, it appears her version of a 'good day' needs to be 'picture perfect' for the gram. Sunday past for reference.

Also I'm not sure how it can be harsh given its the drivel that leaks from her mouth daily😅

• Heart
The constant repeating is what put me off her.
‘Sure I’ve just popped on here to say I hope you’re having a nice day. I hope you’re having a nice day, just popped on to say that so I did’

• Haha
She’s doing my bleeping head in. I was so happy for her to be pregnant and get her much wanted baby and I know the first time round especially can be hard but bleeping hell does she go on about it. Moan moan moan is all she does and would she stop putting that child on the dining table fs😂

• Heart
She’s doing my bleeping head in. I was so happy for her to be pregnant and get her much wanted baby and I know the first time round especially can be hard but bleeping hell does she go on about it. Moan moan moan is all she does and would she stop putting that child on the dining table fs😂
I thought that too... dont think I ever had mine on the table 🤣🤣

Reactions: 3
we were all first time mums when we had our first baby! i know i wasn't a whinge and i was a single parent, living alone with no boyo coming in at teatime to take over.
and i never lay my child next to my dinner plate either... what's that all about?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Why does she always show him going for a poo? I find it really strange 😩 let the child poo in peace ffs. TMI 🤦🏽‍♀️

• Sick
Reactions: 2
how long will it be until she’s moving house and will be kitting it out with freebies - I will have to stop watching!

how long will it be until she’s moving house and will be kitting it out with freebies - I will have to stop watching!
I don't know why but I dont get the feeling she will move and he obviously cant. I just feel their relationship is so mismatched.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.