Makeup By Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Are we any the wiser to the location? We'll get a ramble about it tomorrow as you say
Chapel is at st finloughs Ballykelly which isn’t her normal one, there’s plenty in limavady.. don’t know why she ventured out there and the rest is the Drummond hotel Ballykelly for sure so everything kept in Ballykelly for some odd reason

Reactions: 3
Are we any the wiser to the location? We'll get a ramble about it tomorrow as you say
t

It wasnt in Trillick anyway as the picture she put up in chapel is not Trillick Chapel

Chapel is at st finloughs Ballykelly which isn’t her normal one, there’s plenty in limavady.. don’t know why she ventured out there and the rest is the Drummond hotel Ballykelly for sure so everything kept in Ballykelly for some odd reason
Just seen your reply when i had wrote mine about it not being Trillick

Reactions: 2
Have we a supporter on here ....🤔....or perhaps Julie herself !!! Certainly sounds like it!!😂😝

Why what was wrong with the balloon arch
@Derrygirl13 ur right there,
She Needs to grow up & wise up .. bloody pain in the ass, !!

@Weeh As a matter of interest, were you at the christening considering you know so much regarding payment or maybe you made the balloon arch .. quite defensive!!!!

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 6
They were paid for
maybe we are going to get a video today detailing all that was PAID for then

I find it convenient she has been getting takeaway Sunday dinners from that hotel, possibly a #collab?
good point! Why would she not have went for Roe Park in Limavady? Very strange it was all in Ballykelly.

the balloon arch came from the same company that was used for her Baby Shower. Looks like Danny got the BIG DAY baby Danny wanted.
A910D86C-8432-45B2-9104-6FB23C7AE487.jpeg

Last edited:
I laughed when I saw the balloon arch and sweetie cones, all predicted on here 😂😂

@Weeh is that you Julie? Welcome to the chat

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Have we a supporter on here ....🤔....or perhaps Julie herself !!! Certainly sounds like it!!😂😝

@Derrygirl13 ur right there,
She Needs to grow up & wise up .. bloody pain in the ass, !!

@Weeh As a matter of interest, were you at the christening considering you know so much regarding payment or maybe you made the balloon arch .. quite defensive!!!!
Defs a wee supporter if not herself... (hi Julie)
I'd bet that was all given....no one is stupid here.... It was all predicted lol

And Weeh (Julie) that balloon arch was OTT and tacky

• Haha
Reactions: 4
maybe we are going to get a video today detailing all that was PAID for then

good point! Why would she not have went for Roe Park in Limavady? Very strange it was all in Ballykelly.

the balloon arch came from the same company that was used for her Baby Shower. Looks like Danny got the BIG DAY baby Danny wanted.
View attachment 179263
In fairness the Roe Park is a beautiful venue but any time I’ve eaten there the food hasn’t been good at all. The food at the Drummond is much nicer. Actually thought she looked well yesterday, the dress was flattering on her.

In fairness the Roe Park is a beautiful venue but any time I’ve eaten there the food hasn’t been good at all. The food at the Drummond is much nicer. Actually thought she looked well yesterday, the dress was flattering on her.
She looked lovely she is just a dose. I think she is a very pretty girl.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Shes alright.......posting makeup details later? It wasnt anything exciting tbh..... Most insta girls do basic makeup.... I just wish she would stop doing the blowing out to make her lips look bigger. Its obvious and looks like she's doing something else

• Haha
Shes alright.......posting makeup details later? It wasnt anything exciting tbh..... Most insta girls do basic makeup.... I just wish she would stop doing the blowing out to make her lips look bigger. Its obvious and looks like she's doing something else
That's prob why she does it 🤣

• Haha
Weeh joined on 4th June and has never, ever posted on any thread until comments about a balloon arch. I wonder why so defensive over the ballon arch?

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Also whoever said about the botoxed forehead I think you’re right. She can raise her eyebrows but the forehead doesn’t move.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.