Makeup By Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does know all wains love looking out the window.... And they also love baths and they also poop 🙄

Danny boy will be 18 n she'll still be sitting in the back beside him lol

Bigger the hoop the bigger the ho
Still be instagramming him in the bath too no doubt 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I am by no means vermin and I take complete offence at this!!! I look at this site just as Julie has. I never have posted on this before, I also class myself as a good person but I am flabbergasted at these last few posts. Julie should be suitably embarrassed!!! #ithinksomeoneneedsarealitycheck!!!
I think the “vermin” is a little closer to home 🤔
She’s a complete disgusting fake big bully, coming on ranting & raving.
Shes not who ppl think she is that’s for sure! Getting msgs of support.. yeah sure Julie like who cares, perhaps another lie... she’s a liar & a bully, also much more 😠

Reactions: 4
Hi Julie - can you please just stop with bouncer on table unattended . Accidents can happen so easily & what a baby can’t do today, they can tomorrow. Genuinely freaked out that you left your son on a bouncer , on a table out of arms length for most of your rant. Ps I’m not calling you a bad mum before you cry troll this is plain common sense 🤦‍♀️

Reactions: 9
Hi Julie - can you please just stop with bouncer on table unattended . Accidents can happen so easily & what a baby can’t do today, they can tomorrow. Genuinely freaked out that you left your son on a bouncer , on a table out of arms length for most of your rant. Ps I’m not calling you a bad mum before you cry troll this is plain common sense 🤦‍♀️
I’ve posted about this before too, where she had him sitting in a bumbo on top of a toilet while she bathed or showered. My heart was in my throat.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
I’ve posted about this before too, where she had him sitting in a bumbo on top of a toilet while she bathed or showered. My heart was in my throat.
The fact she needed recommendations for that aswell, even people with no children would know to put them in the bouncer on the floor, or else get up earlier than the baby and get ready

Reactions: 3
I think the “vermin” is a little closer to home 🤔
She’s a complete disgusting fake big bully, coming on ranting & raving.
Shes not who ppl think she is that’s for sure! Getting msgs of support.. yeah sure Julie like who cares, perhaps another lie... she’s a liar & a bully, also much more 😠
Do you know her, please spill 🤣

Looks like she just sent most of her followers over here, everyone knows what site she is on about 🤣🤣🤣

Do you know her, please spill 🤣

Looks like she just sent most of her followers over here, everyone knows what site she is on about 🤣🤣🤣
I don’t know her personally but I have listened to the big beast enough to know quite enough 🙈
I feel her attitude in all areas absolutely stinks!
Hope all her new followers join here😂

I don’t know her personally but I have listened to the big beast enough to know quite enough 🙈
I feel her attitude in all areas absolutely stinks!
Hope all her new followers join here😂
She was crying about this site before, another lie that she only discovered it, I think she is on here too

I'm gonna do some digging. He only lives a couple of mile from me so gonna put the feelers out.

Reactions: 6
Still be instagramming him in the bath too no doubt 🤣
It wouldn't surprise me....😂

I dunno how people believe her tit hi.... And no harm. I stopped following her for a while....and before i enjoyed her makeup... She had funky hair and all that.... Shes just went downhill...lost any looks she had and that hair is something else. I think her face annoys me now 😂😂

And aye she's on here surely....cant help herself

She was crying about this site before, another lie that she only discovered it, I think she is on here too
Yeah it’s lie after lie after lie, Just can’t help herself, I’d be certain she’s on here! Nose bothering her & then behaving like a teenager with her big fake rant about being so happy🤣
If anyone was that happy they won’t be trying to convince all them followers😆 Horrible girl I have discovered & she shows that plain as Danny Boy 🙄🙄

I feel like we aren't getting any good gossip about her, there must be something juicy
Someone must know something ... come on vermin let’s hear it 🤣🤣
Big cow really takes me to the fair with her name calling 🙈😝

I'm gonna do some digging. He only lives a couple of mile from me so gonna put the feelers out.
Oh please do 👌

Asking why he isnt drinking his bottle, this woman asks anything for engagement. Maybe she could have asked the health visitor when she was out, you know an actual professional

Reactions: 1
Asking why he isnt drinking his bottle, this woman asks anything for engagement. Maybe she could have asked the health visitor when she was out, you know an actual professional
Or your mammy, surely that's what most new mammy's do. I know I had mine tortured lol

She'd ask anything for engagement and to distract people from her antics the other day...... I mean is she that thick ffs? I know first time mammies (I hate that term because of her) are nervous. I was one at 18 ffs and had more in my late 20s.... But asking that to 50k people..... Come on...... Ask a friend or relative or a professional

And the whole "omg he's so cute I just stare at him" and acting like a teen about it.... Julie all mammies think the same about their wains.... They just don't post about it every second..

Cos.....

NO ONE CARES

• Haha
Reactions: 6
She’s a pain in the hole, asking for info & then she’ll tell people to stop messaging her. FFS

Reactions: 5
What’s everyone’s thoughts on the Christening tomorrow?
Is it going to be a big lavish affair with every inch documented with each drama recorded or is she going to be respectful and be in the moment with her family and friends and her son, Danny Boy, my son, my gorgeous son, Danny Boy, Danny Boy, Danny boy...

• Haha
I'm so confused about the christening cause I thought they weren't being held at the moment? And I think it's in limavady for fancier restaurants for the gram

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.