Makeup By Julie

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can you predict the euro millions numbers too please for Tuesday cos my life ain't gifted 🤣🤣🤣

That was me, I get it done and its so obvious lol
Would love it done myself but why does she she go on about how people thinks she looks far younger than her age and it’s all down to her mother’s good genes? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just say you get a bit of help from Botox, nobody would care 🙄

Reactions: 4
Would love it done myself but why does she she go on about how people thinks she looks far younger than her age and it’s all down to her mother’s good genes? 🤦🏻‍♀️ Just say you get a bit of help from Botox, nobody would care 🙄
I need mine done soon, kids are asking me why I look angry sometimes now 🤣🤣

• Haha
The good genes things annoys my happiness.... Her and CMB... CMB is botoxed to the hills.... But they both claim good genes.... Seriously wise up...... Just own up to it....

In fairness the Roe Park is a beautiful venue but any time I’ve eaten there the food hasn’t been good at all. The food at the Drummond is much nicer. Actually thought she looked well yesterday, the dress was flattering on her.
I thought she looked well but does anyone else think her tan always looks terrible? I don’t know anyone that uses that tan but if I was basing it on how it looks on her then noway would I buy it.
Also whoever said about the botoxed forehead I think you’re right. She can raise her eyebrows but the forehead doesn’t move.
Big time! I’m all for a bit of help if needed but be honest about it. We only judge because you lie!!! It does not make sense that shes a high forehead and not a crease or wrinkle on it even with “good genes”

Reactions: 6
Her mum is a fine looking lady for her age

Reactions: 6
Can you predict the euro millions numbers too please for Tuesday cos my life ain't gifted 🤣🤣🤣

That was me, I get it done and its so obvious lol
Girl if I could I would. None of us are living for the adverts, the gifts or the handouts. We have to work hard

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Shes alright.......posting makeup details later? It wasnt anything exciting tbh..... Most insta girls do basic makeup.... I just wish she would stop doing the blowing out to make her lips look bigger. Its obvious and looks like she's doing something else
Mmmmm... what do you think she’s doing with the lips 👄🤣🤔🤔
I’m just asking like ya know curious...🤣🤣

Weeh joined on 4th June and has never, ever posted on any thread until comments about a balloon arch. I wonder why so defensive over the ballon arch?
Weeh is Julz or a close friend I’m thinking! Why start being defensive all of a sudden 😂😂
Some folk can’t handle the truth ..😉

Her mum is a fine looking lady for her age
True and she doesn't look a thing like her mum and good skin only goes so far.... Im all for botox... Just be transparent. A few years ago she was all about showing her forehead wrinkles and scrunching her face to show the lines that wouldn't go away..... On the beg for something.... She was spending a fortune on murad....then next thing #ad for Environ. I don't care how good ur genes are.... They don't erase the hands of time. Botox does that

Mmmmm... what do you think she’s doing with the lips 👄🤣🤔🤔
I’m just asking like ya know curious...🤣🤣

Weeh is Julz or a close friend I’m thinking! Why start being defensive all of a sudden 😂😂
Some folk can’t handle the truth ..😉
Shes trying to look sexy and like she has full lips. She looks like someone who has let rip after hours of holdin in 😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 5
And if she had no party-how would she get all the kindly gifted cakes and inevitable balloon arch and wee mini bags of sweets with blue ribbon on it and dannys christenin stickers.....??
Lol! Its all there 🙈 hilarious....did she have her hair done? She usually looks nice when she goes out but that yesterday was awful-hasnt the skintone even with tan for a wishy washy colour like that yellow...

• Haha
Chapel is at st finloughs Ballykelly which isn’t her normal one, there’s plenty in limavady.. don’t know why she ventured out there and the rest is the Drummond hotel Ballykelly for sure so everything kept in Ballykelly for some odd reason
Thanks Jessica Fletcher.
Ps I'm playing i just love you knew all that from the background. Always thought my own hawkeye was good but well done you hahaha.

Reactions: 3
Jesus on the beg for a highchair........but small for it yet but have to leave time for companies to get in contact 🙄

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.