Maisie Smith

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She does walk around Leigh near wheee she lives like she’s sumin special.last year at peterboat someone asked her for a picture she said na they’ll catch I’m underage turned around n carried on chatting
U have be 21 in most the Leigh pubs
didn’t she use to work at the peterboat?

Not looking good
Hopefully she will learn her lesson from this.

A pity though that people like her have to take their fame and wealth for granted. They act like they are untouchable.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Hopefully she will learn her lesson from this.

A pity though that people like her have to take their fame and wealth for granted. They act like they are untouchable.
lol, the majority of kids from Leigh/Southend go to Two Tree Island to spark up or shag - it has nothing to do with her 'fame and wealth'.

Reactions: 2
But she thought she could get away with it, because of being famous.
How do you know she thought she'd get away with it?.
There is nothing wrong with a nice smoke (I hope it's nice for her sake) and driving while under the influence of cannabis is very controversial.. I don't like this chick but I don't think she's done anything unusual or wrong

• Angry
  • Wow
Reactions: 18
W
There is nothing wrong with a nice smoke (I hope it's nice for her sake) and driving while under the influence of cannabis is very controversial.. I don't like this chick but I don't think she's done anything unusual or wrong
WOW just WOW! This attitude is everything that is wrong with society! It is bloody illegal, and so is driving under the influence of anything, and for very good reason! Tell the family of a loved one that’s just been in RTA ,that you think there’s no issue with drug driving 😩😡.She is in a position of influence and therefore she needs to be sacked! This attitude is why we are living in a pretty lawless world! She’s got an amazing life and all she has to do is follow a few simple rules you know the ones we all should, but no she can’t even do that! Self entitled brat!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 36
W
WOW just WOW! This attitude is everything that is wrong with society! It is bloody illegal, and so is driving under the influence of anything, and for very good reason! Tell the family of a loved one that’s just been in RTA ,that you think there’s no issue with drug driving 😩😡.She is in a position of influence and therefore she needs to be sacked! This attitude is why we are living in a pretty lawless world! She’s got an amazing life and all she has to do is follow a few simple rules you know the ones we all should, but no she can’t even do that! Self entitled brat!!!
Just because something is illegal it doesn't mean it's wrong. I could argue for years as to why cannabis should be decriminalised/legalised and why driving under the influence of cannabis is not fully understood yet so we do not know how dangerous it is but that would completely derail the thread. If you would like to argue why cannabis is or isn't bad. Start a thread and I'll see you there..

Reactions: 9
Ha
I'm not even going to start this arguement with you because I could argue as to why cannabis is illegal and why it should be legalised. I can also argue why driving under the influence of cannabis is controversial.
Just because something is illegal doesn't make it wrong. Just like because something is legal doesn't mean it's right.
Ha Ha Ha ANYTHING that impairs you’re judgement whilst in control of a potentially deadly weapon eg car is and quite rightly so illegal! How the hell you think your comparison is even close is quite beyond me! As I said stand in front of a person who has lost a loved one due to someones vile selfish act of driving under the influence, and tell them your theory! I mean are you high as we speak? Also drugs are the total blight on society and root cause of most violent crimes! Have you witnessed the state of someone on cannabis? How the hell can you even think that it would ever be ok to drive after smoking it. Also have you ever dealt with the effects drugs have on a society? Be it the drug user or the selfish low lives that peddle them ? Because I do daily, and your argument is pathetically misguided! Alcohol isn’t illegal do you think drunk driving is ok too?????

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I don’t think what she is doing is any different to people her age.. HOWEVER that doesn’t mean I agree with it. its a dangerous thing to do, just smoke it in your home. she is in a position of influence and whether she likes it or not younger people will look up to her and think this is acceptable.

i don’t think she will get sacked, but probably suspended.

Reactions: 8
W
Hear, hear!

Oh come off it! Which planet are you on? Planet Cannabis by the sounds of it.

She holds a responsible and influential position with her EE role. Youngsters will look up to her and see she is smoking a joint in public and think it okay to do that themselves, because Maisie Smith off Eastenders does it.

I really hope she gets her fingers burned by this incident, it might teach the spoilt brat a lesson.

According to those who smoke cannabis, it makes you feel chilled out...yeah man...I wouldn’t want someone on the road driving a car totally chilled out and not alert or aware of what is going on around them! You really need to have your wits about you when driving, not be a cannabis half-wit!

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
Just spotted this thread, glad to see it’s not just me who finds her extremely irritating!

I looked her up on IG to have a nosy after seeing some of her cringey dancing videos floating around. I mean, there’s being confident...and then there’s that!! I know she’s only young, but if I’d been posting stuff like this on social media at her age I’d like to think that someone in my life would’ve told me what a vain, narcissistic cock I looked! Ffs! 😂

Attachments

• Sick
Hear, hear!

Oh come off it! Which planet are you on? Planet Cannabis by the sounds of it.

She holds a responsible and influential position with her EE role. Youngsters will look up to her and see she is smoking a joint in public and think it okay to do that themselves, because Maisie Smith off Eastenders does it.

I really hope she gets her fingers burned by this incident, it might teach the spoilt brat a lesson.

According to those who smoke cannabis, it makes you feel chilled out...yeah man...I wouldn’t want someone on the road driving a car totally chilled out and not alert or aware of what is going on around them! You really need to have your wits about you when driving, not be a cannabis half-wit!
OMG your post made me laugh out loud. But you are 100% correct you should not be driving while under the influence of cannabis or any drug for that matter. I hope she gets the sack the cocky girl.

Reactions: 14
The only thing that confused me, is that she went from looking 10 to 30 virtually overnight!

The thick thighs/big bum combo is popular with the younger generation, hence why she's always showing those assets off. Surely it's a nice change to see a teenage girl in love with themselves for once! 😆

I honestly don’t think “the sack” is justified however a mandatory drugs awareness/driving course and a week volunteering with a drugs awareness charity should be enough.

Reactions: 6