Maisie Smith

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’m really surprised she’s doing Strictly after the bad press

Reactions: 1
Terrible choice to have on strictly, think she should stick to the awful Tiktok videos

Reactions: 2
She won the children in need special, may as well hand her the glitter ball already

I like Maisie.. it’s her annoying mother that drives me nuts 🙄 defo trying to relive her youth through Maisie

Reactions: 6
She won the children in need special, may as well hand her the glitter ball already
She might be like Ashley Roberts, Faye Tozer, Danny Mac etc ( I know they hadn’t previously won a trophy) - people like an underdog. Mind you, she is a BBC employee...

Reactions: 3
The sun and daily mail are obsessed with her, must be on mummy’s payroll to get her in that tat everyday somehow

• Heart
I like Maisie.. it’s her annoying mother that drives me nuts 🙄 defo trying to relive her youth through Maisie
I quite like her too. Just seems like a typical teen to me. Don’t agree with the smoking weed whilst driving though, that was very silly and dangerous. Just do it at home!

I reckon some people will tune in to strictly to see her as they’ll remember her from when she was a kid.

Reactions: 4
It’s the mother I have a problem, with not Maisie herself. I get serious Lynne Spears/Dina LoHan vibes from her.

Reactions: 5
lol, the majority of kids from Leigh/Southend go to Two Tree Island to spark up or shag - it has nothing to do with her 'fame and wealth'.
How things have changed, when I was a kid, we always just sat on Pier Hill. Smoked a few joints and then toddled down to the 3 shells 🤣

• Haha
Her tiktok videos make me cringe so bad. The faces she pulls proper loving herself. Teens might think its cool but it wont wash with the typical strictly audience

• Heart
Reactions: 6