Maisie Smith

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Fans prefer contestants that haven't had previous dance experience
Generally true but I think it's also down to how they come across, the likes of Jay McGuiness and Alesha Dixon both won despite being ringers. Based on everything I've read about Maisie, I can't see the public liking her.

Same for HRVY who is equally as much of a ringer and probably won't fare well in the voting as he appeals to the youth demographic. It's hard to see who the audience would root for this year.

Reactions: 2
It's good that she's comfortable in her own skin, but honestly she is very obnoxious.
I'm not sure whether the public will like her or not though.
There have been a few unalikeable ones (IMO) in the past few series that got quite far.

Reactions: 1
OH MY..... word.

It's Strictly Come Dancing not that SAS Bullshit. 🤪

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Fair do’s to her though. Takes a lot of effort to get that look. Wonder if she’ll be able to maintain it.

Reactions: 7
She’s so popular with the teen audience I reckon she’ll do well in SCD I’m sure they’ll all watch and vote for her. She’s kind of like Saffron from last year

Reactions: 3
Generally true but I think it's also down to how they come across, the likes of Jay McGuiness and Alesha Dixon both won despite being ringers. Based on everything I've read about Maisie, I can't see the public liking her.

Same for HRVY who is equally as much of a ringer and probably won't fare well in the voting as he appeals to the youth demographic. It's hard to see who the audience would root for this year.
Maisie strikes me as the good dancer that always end up in the bottom two they have every year.Not sure about HRVY. If he’s likeable enough he could do well. Joe Sugg done well and I doubt anyone over the age of about 25 would of heard of him before.

Reactions: 1
Most people when they get caught driving stoned would get sacked. She has somehow got one of the biggest jobs on TV where her profile will be massively boosted.

Reactions: 15
Most people when they get caught driving stoned would get sacked. She has somehow got one of the biggest jobs on TV where her profile will be massively boosted.
I think she’s amassed quite the following on TikTok so they want to keep the fan base, and you’re right that most would get sacked.

Also, didn’t the girl who played Lucy Beale get fired from Eastenders for drinking?

Reactions: 4
She is so full of herself already. Yes, we know she is excited, but she will become tiresome.

Reactions: 10

I think the difference between her and the (fabulous!) Jay is that at least , even if he was a ringer or had previous experience he at least at the good grace to show humility throughout his journey....and that is what a lot of the public liked about him I think...

Reactions: 5