Maisie Smith

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What’s the current percentage of ex eastenders actresses having a career after leaving? I can think of maybe six out of the hundreds they’ve had on who still get work these days
ermm have no idea 😂 only one I can think of is michelle collins or kara tointon who have done semi well post EE, also I didn’t meant she could be hollywood star but more in terms of having longevity in a career, whereas social media won’t last long.

for example I liked jacqueline jossa in EE but after i’m a celeb and all her gossip drama I won’t be able to take her seriously as an actress.

Reactions: 7
ermm have no idea 😂 only one I can think of is michelle collins or kara tointon who have done semi well post EE, also I didn’t meant she could be hollywood star but more in terms of having longevity in a career, whereas social media won’t last long.

for example I liked jacqueline jossa in EE but after i’m a celeb and all her gossip drama I won’t be able to take her seriously as an actress.
Oh yeah, none of them are gonna be headlining a Tom Cruise movie 😁
Tamsin Outhwaite got work for a few years, Michelle Ryan almost had a career for a Few months... they don’t even seem to get jobs on BBC shows that often even

Reactions: 3
I really like her TikTok’s! I didn’t even know who she was until recently as I don’t watch Eastenders.

It’s only recently her Mum has started to appear on the videos but it’s not annoying or anything. They’re pretty good and both amazing dancers.

Reactions: 2
Her mum reminds me of the mum from mean girls 🤣
She reminds me of Lynne Spears or Dina Lohan.

One of those awful women who live their own failed dreams through their offspring, causing them seriously emotional damage in the process.

Reactions: 17
She's beautiful but the level of posing & feeling herself makes her much less attractive.

Reactions: 9
Oh yeah, none of them are gonna be headlining a Tom Cruise movie 😁
Tamsin Outhwaite got work for a few years, Michelle Ryan almost had a career for a Few months... they don’t even seem to get jobs on BBC shows that often even
I thought Lacey turner would have done well but she went straight back to eastenders. Patsy Palmer seems to be doing ok for herself in Miami although not as an actress! What happened with Michelle Ryan, she had that series and then nothing? like you say Tamsin Outhwaite is the only one I can think of who had consistent work after EE

Reactions: 8
Majority of Eastenders actors aren’t that great though are they so it’s no surprise they get stuck there and don’t go on to much else.

Reactions: 6
I think they get typecast too quickly.

weird that hollyoaks actors/actresses generally seem to do better.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think they get typecast too quickly.

weird that hollyoaks actors/actresses generally seem to do better.
Probably because hardly anybody watches it lol

I thought her that plays Carla would have did well when she left Corrie but she was back about a year later . Katherine Kelly that plays Becky has did quite well. If you played one of Steve's exes you tend to do well lol

• Haha
Reactions: 20
I thought Lacey turner would have done well but she went straight back to eastenders. Patsy Palmer seems to be doing ok for herself in Miami although not as an actress! What happened with Michelle Ryan, she had that series and then nothing? like you say Tamsin Outhwaite is the only one I can think of who had consistent work after EE
Was the the 64 million dollar woman or something like that? She was bionic...I think. I did try a few episodes but it was boring, and she was kinda wooden.

Today I found out who this woman is, saw an article on her in the newspapers, all I can say is she looks a bit common, perfect for eastenders!

• Haha
I really like her and her videos!
Wish I could dance like her, can't lie:LOL:

I went to look at her insta after reading this thread and I thought her mum came across really well. She's a very pretty girl but really needs to stop doing that weird open mouth thing when she poses, ala Jesy nobhead Nelson. I do think it's an error to go down the social media influencer type route as an actor but it is what it is. She was a really good actress when she was tiny, which was the last time I watched Eastenders.

I went to look at her insta after reading this thread and I thought her mum came across really well. She's a very pretty girl but really needs to stop doing that weird open mouth thing when she poses, ala Jesy nobhead Nelson. I do think it's an error to go down the social media influencer type route as an actor but it is what it is. She was a really good actress when she was tiny, which was the last time I watched Eastenders.
I think shes quite a good adult actress too on it

• Haha
It’s seems to be the Corrie actors that do better.. Suranne Jones, Katherine Kelly, Sarah Lancashire, all fantastic actors who have gone on to have actual real work 😂 I could not name an ex eastender who has risen to proper actor status tbh. The closest was probably Lacey Turner but she just ends up back in EE all the time.
I do find it interesting how soap actors tend to be on one level and clearly don’t have the skill to advance beyond that. I suppose it’s easy money though I mean look at people like Ian Beale and Phil Mitchell those two are hardly Oscar winners but they must be making absolute mint 😂

On the topic of Maisie I find her dreadfully annoying on tiktok but she’s not my age so I suppose I wouldn’t really relate. She is super pretty but she’s like all these influencers with the over the top makeup and tight clothes all the time. It’s just tiresome.

I haven’t watched EE for absolute years but I did watch it when she played little Tiffany as a young girl and I had no idea she was the same actress until this year. Has she been back in it long?