Maisie Smith

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Apologies if already posted.

Driving under the influence of drugs isn't going to go down well in EastEnders! I wonder why you would go to a known 'hangout'

Reactions: 17
I don’t think this girl is attractive in the slightest.
she’s got what some would say is a nice figure, but she’s not got an attractive face.
she also uses very dark fake tan which doesn’t look right on her considering she’s pale with red hair, it’s like when the lass from Girls Aloud used to clart herself in fake tan... just looks weird.

• Heart
Reactions: 19
I don’t think this girl is attractive in the slightest.
she’s got what some would say is a nice figure, but she’s not got an attractive face.
she also uses very dark fake tan which doesn’t look right on her considering she’s pale with red hair, it’s like when the lass from Girls Aloud used to clart herself in fake tan... just looks weird.
She’s not my definition of stunning either. Very ordinary.

Reactions: 8
honestly her mum is so cringe.

Reminds me of unfunnh version of regina’s mum from mean girls

• Heart
Reactions: 9
She is super annoying and loves herself a little too much and her mum is so cringe. I've had enough of their stupid videos popping up on Instagram now

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Her mum really thinks she’s up there with Rachel Hunter in the Stacy’s Mom video.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I like her mum, I think she does the videos with Maisie to take the piss out of herself and doesn't take it seriously 🤷‍♀️ maybe just me

Maisie needs to stop eye bleeping herself as said previously, I get she's happy with her body - which she should be - she has a great figure, but the facial expressions are so cringe

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I wonder if she’ll get killed off on EastEnders now after this has come out

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I wonder if she’ll get killed off on EastEnders now after this has come out
I have a feeling she’ll come out of this smelling like roses.
1. She’s got quite the following on TikTok so that’s good PR for programme.
2. Since Ant was welcomed back to ITV with open arms and even given awards for presenting he didn’t do, I feel that this has changed the attitude towards people on TV and how they are handled after being caught using drugs.

• Heart
Reactions: 3