Maisie Crompton #3 She's a right fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
This girl tells us time and time again she doesn’t do the food shop, her “toddlers dad” as she likes to call him, does it. Food shopping gives her anxiety. It’s a job she hates so leaves it to him….
Surely no one LIKES doing the food shop

Reactions: 1
Why can’t she get her food shop delivered if it bothers her that much 🙄 oh yeh that would mean staying in the house for longer than an hour

Reactions: 6
Goes to the farm once and now wants to send E to a forest school 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Im not looking forward to my fyp being full of her and her "friends" in centre parcs soon 😴 god knows how she is friends with estera and that olivia, they seem so much older and more put together (even though olivia is alao middle class and annoying haha)

Reactions: 2
Gosh another moaning video is she ever happy? All she does is moan about Elsie doing this things that most children do 🫣

Reactions: 7
Why can't she just be happy with what she's got? In the comments she said the mortgage on the house she liked was £1,100 a month. 🙄

Reactions: 3
Hasn’t she only been with the BFG for 2 years? Sorry but I wouldn’t be looking to get a mortgage with a partner of 2 years anyway. “Accidental” pregnancy with them or not!
They’re in their early 20s. Most people I know haven’t been with the same partner since their late teens.
Obviously they now have a lifelong link because they share a child, but I wouldn’t look at heading in to a financial commitment like a mortgage together for another few years yet.

Reactions: 9
God does she ever stop moaning! Who cares if it takes a few seconds longer if Elsie is happily playing! It’s not like Maisie has anything to do or be in a rush for 🙄 Poor Elsie can’t do right from wrong

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Her customer service skills is 0%. Who works for her? Poor charlie?
It annoys me that she possibly makes a good enough income off her stupid tote bags that she can hire somebody for admin tasks.

Reactions: 4
I find it so weird how she never calls charlie her partner or boyfriend? Like even in her recent one about the mortgage chat, it's only 'I live with my 1 year old' not 'my boyfriend and our 1 year old'

It's like she wants to come off as this single mum :/

Reactions: 12
I don't think she likes him that much tbh, but she wants to portray this image that she's got it all made at a young age. Soulmate, successful business, baby etc. Doesn't want to admit that she might have rushed into things.

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.