Maisie Crompton #3 She's a right fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I find it so weird how she never calls charlie her partner or boyfriend? Like even in her recent one about the mortgage chat, it's only 'I live with my 1 year old' not 'my boyfriend and our 1 year old'

It's like she wants to come off as this single mum :/
screams benefit fraud

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Why can’t she just admit she cannot get a mortgage? There is NOTHING wrong with it. She’s only 21! If she had ANY common sense, she would buy a house, even in an area they don’t wanna settle (until E goes to school) then she is on the ladder and can move when Elsie going to school comes around? WHO in their right mind who has ‘a big deposit and can get accepted for a mortgage’ rents? I just don’t understand? It’s got F all to do with going ‘travelling’ I have a mortgage and still holiday lol and I’m in a very basic paying job 😭😭

Reactions: 12
Not sure it's benefit fraud as you can't have more than £6k in savings to get universal credit which would rule her out I would think? Also her and Charlie's relationship/living together is all over her public social media.

Reactions: 5
God does she ever stop moaning! Who cares if it takes a few seconds longer if Elsie is happily playing! It’s not like Maisie has anything to do or be in a rush for 🙄 Poor Elsie can’t do right from wrong
it makes me howl when people talk about potty training when there kids are 1. try in a year n a half

Reactions: 4
The whole impression she tries to give off about having money… but have you noticed it never reflects in her videos? The only person she spends a lot of money on is herself, whilst elsie doesn’t have a high chair, buys her clothes on Vinted (nothing wrong with that, it’s just the amount she spends on her own and never wears) and elsie always has the cheapest yoghurts and food you can get from Tesco…
Again there’s nothing wrong with that, but don’t act like you have money when it’s visible you don’t and have a big network of support around you!
At the end of the day she bangs on about a mortgage, it’s not really much different to renting once you’ve got through the process and they would have been better off and could have continued doing the travelling, going out, etc…. Plain and simple, they cannot get a mortgage

Reactions: 9
Not sure it's benefit fraud as you can't have more than £6k in savings to get universal credit which would rule her out I would think? Also her and Charlie's relationship/living together is all over her public social media.
I know I was only joking it would make no sense to claim although you can have over 6k in savings they just take money off you !

You know what annoys me with Maisie. She makes out like she has all this money, but everytime she does a launch of her totes she does a pre-order. I used to co-own a small business, the reason we did pre-orders is so that we could do larger orders with our suppliers, than we had the money for. If she has all this money saved, why not use it to order stock in already so you don’t have to do the pre-order? There’s absolutely nothing wrong with not being rich. I just don’t understand why she feels the need to make out like she is. Surely she’d be more relatable if she spoke about money troubles, the reality of having a home and unexpected expenses etc etc.

Reactions: 11
Why can’t she just admit she cannot get a mortgage? There is NOTHING wrong with it. She’s only 21! If she had ANY common sense, she would buy a house, even in an area they don’t wanna settle (until E goes to school) then she is on the ladder and can move when Elsie going to school comes around? WHO in their right mind who has ‘a big deposit and can get accepted for a mortgage’ rents? I just don’t understand? It’s got F all to do with going ‘travelling’ I have a mortgage and still holiday lol and I’m in a very basic paying job 😭😭
I mean my partner and I currently rent but have a deposit, although we're currently waiting to save a hefty deposit because we want to buy a complete reno project and have no kids 😂😂😂
I just find it super weird that you'd brag about having a 'huge deposit' online and not want to buy - you're just opening yourself up to hate and opinions online

There’s absolutely nothing wrong with not being rich. I just don’t understand why she feels the need to make out like she is. Surely she’d be more relatable if she spoke about money troubles, the reality of having a home and unexpected expenses etc etc.
Que a video about this now 😂 with her annoying phrase about how the day didnt end as it started 🤷🏻‍♀️🤪

Well we wouldn't want you in this area of 'Up North' Maisie and you certainly can't buy a flat for 100k here either

Reactions: 6
If her and Charlie have no village to help with Elsie, then why can't they move to a cheaper part of the country since she's self employed, Charlie works whatever Masie demands and they like to be all free spirited. Ohhhh yeah that's right, because they do have family/friends that help with Elsie 🥴🙄

Reactions: 8
She has said the reason she doesnt move abroad is because of family. Family=her village.
She is one of these people that makes it up as she goes along. She changes her mind daily. She lies constantly. Everything she ever says about herself and her situation, she contradicts. She’s a complete liar and fantasist.

Reactions: 10
This girl wouldn't know "no village" if it slapped her in the face. The sheer privilege - both grandmothers on hand from day 0, friends who show an interest, being able to work for herself and not put Elsie into childcare, a partner who clearly carries the weight of that household. Girl needs a reality check. She is so immature.

Reactions: 18
God does she ever stop moaning! Who cares if it takes a few seconds longer if Elsie is happily playing! It’s not like Maisie has anything to do or be in a rush for 🙄 Poor Elsie can’t do right from wrong
Troll! She can't possibly be late to Tesco! 😒😂

Imagine if she had a proper job and had to get them both out of the house at a certain time each day. There'd be no time for slapping on 5 layers of makeup whilst having her arms around and talking into a camera.
---
The lack of village. 😂😂😂😂
Knob.
What she means is, no gang of Mum friends. Which is her own fault because she won't take her kid to any age appropriate groups because she can't be arsed to make friends with other Mums.

Her in-laws rearranged the layout of their house for them, her Mum seems to be constantly on hand to babysit, and I still think they're renting the house from a friend or relative. How can she say she has no village???

Reactions: 11
I have my mum and partner, that is my “village” and I’m so very grateful that I’m lucky enough to have even them! She genuinely thinks she’s hard done by when it comes to motherhood…

• Heart
I think she's watched a few too many tiktoks about the mental load of motherhood and is trying to appropriate it to her situation, when she's openly shown she has it made compared to most.

Elsie at her nans for the second day in a row, she was there yesterday and I’m stories she just said she’s there today too. Maisie makes out she’s got it so hard but she has sooo much help!

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.