Maisie Crompton #3 She's a right fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
"Not in the mood" to pur her daughter to bed, how tragic. Its not like she's had Elsie on her own all day and needed a break 😂 they went out for lunch haha what a drama queen!

Also why is everyone saying she looks nice in her try ons for those GlowMama awards?! Like she's in some sort of echo chamber saying she looks nice but every option so far has been terrible 😭🤣
---
"Not in the mood" to pur her daughter to bed, how tragic. Its not like she's had Elsie on her own all day and needed a break 😂 they went out for lunch haha what a drama queen!

Also why is everyone saying she looks nice in her try ons for those GlowMama awards?! Like she's in some sort of echo chamber saying she looks nice but every option so far has been terrible 😭🤣

Reactions: 9
She said in that video that she puts Elsie to bed but literally every other video she says BFG does it??

Reactions: 7

---

wait till elsie can get out her bed and open doors and wonder about 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I used to like her but now I find her hard to watch. I have a little boy a few months older than Elsie and not doing some of the things Elsie is doing. I absolutely hate th way she comes on saying Elsie is so clever and can do this that or whatever. Maybe it’s just me 🤦🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 4
I agree it’s very sweet when strangers interact with your child but I don’t think Maisie gives them much choice to be honest! What are they going to do, stand there and ignore Elsie when she’s right in front of them??

Attachments

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I used to like her but now I find her hard to watch. I have a little boy a few months older than Elsie and not doing some of the things Elsie is doing. I absolutely hate th way she comes on saying Elsie is so clever and can do this that or whatever. Maybe it’s just me 🤦🏻‍♀️
I have a daughter similar age and tbh I’ve stopped following/looking at most people with babies similar age. It’s really hard not to compare but please don’t xx

• Heart
Reactions: 11
Please don’t worry lovely, children develop at their own pace, she probably is lying about half of what elsie does ❤

• Heart
So they cosleep with Elsie in that double bed, Maisie and Charlie are hardly small (we all know he’s 6ft 🙄) they must be squished the three of them in that bed together!!

Those outfits she has chosen are so frumpy. She doesn’t know how to dress for her shape/size at all. I’m so fed up of watching her wave her stupid hands around and pull all those faces. The way she always says “it’s giving..” pissee me off
Too.

Reactions: 11
What's her fascination with her saying on practically every video "my day ended a lot differently to how it started" 🤔

• Haha
What's her fascination with her saying on practically every video "my day ended a lot differently to how it started" 🤔
🤦🏼‍♀️ of course it does Maisie as thsts life! We arent in a sims game.
Why is she so dirty and messy and lazy. She has no job but her poor bf cant lie in, cleans, cooks and food shops. Yet shes always in tescos

Reactions: 6
Probably the only way she can get people to not keep scrolling past her videos… make them think something worth seeing is going to happen

Reactions: 2
Bet she's delighted she got to do a paid video to promote her favourite place, Tesco.

Reactions: 2
This girl tells us time and time again she doesn’t do the food shop, her “toddlers dad” as she likes to call him, does it. Food shopping gives her anxiety. It’s a job she hates so leaves it to him….
Does a Tesco food ad.
🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️🤦🏼‍♀️
These “influencers” really have zero credibility.

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.