Maisie Crompton #3 She's a right fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone noticed the amount of ads she’s done the last week or so? I can’t keep up pretty much one a day (probably exaggerating but it’s been a lot). So inauthentic, I hate “influencers” who do ads every 5 minutes. Edited to add she could have painted her toenails properly before putting them on the internet considering the other week she had an ad to do and stole money out of Charlie’s wallet to get her nails done

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Really intruiged to see how she’s going to cope ‘solo’ parenting for a week without Charlie 🤣

• Haha
Really intruiged to see how she’s going to cope ‘solo’ parenting for a week without Charlie 🤣
She has all her mum friends to fall back on, bet she will make them do the bedtime routine for her if she's "just not feeling it" 😂 E might actually sleep better now she is around other kids and doing child friendly activities!

Also go Charlie for going abroad when she is away, I bet she's seething 🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
E has napped for 2 hours today, if that doesn’t say that she isn’t stimulated enough at home then I don’t know what will. Maisie mentioned they’ve been swimming, playing etc. etc. how hard is it to just do that at home with her?! Rather than taking her shopping and putting her in the car all day then maybe she will sleep regularly!

She has all her mum friends to fall back on, bet she will make them do the bedtime routine for her if she's "just not feeling it" 😂 E might actually sleep better now she is around other kids and doing child friendly activities!

Also go Charlie for going abroad when she is away, I bet she's seething 🤣🤣
She’s already posted an Instagram story saying Elsie has been napping for over 2 hours which she never does at home 🤣 maybe because she’s actually tired and stimulated from doing age appropriate activities!

Reactions: 4
She’s already posted an Instagram story saying Elsie has been napping for over 2 hours which she never does at home 🤣 maybe because she’s actually tired and stimulated from doing age appropriate activities!
Ooh I haven't been on insta yet today, I'm slacking 😂
Well yeah just goes to show that E can nap when she isnt strapped in a car seat then. She's just lazy maisie

E has napped for 2 hours today, if that doesn’t say that she isn’t stimulated enough at home then I don’t know what will. Maisie mentioned they’ve been swimming, playing etc. etc. how hard is it to just do that at home with her?! Rather than taking her shopping and putting her in the car all day then maybe she will sleep regularly!
I mean, not quite. My son is 18mo and will sleep for 1 to up to 2.5 hours a day, depending on the day. He is the same at home or at nursery and is well stimulated in both environments!
I agree that Elsie isn’t stimulated often, but it’s no reflection of how long she naps for.

Reactions: 2
The way she seems SO out of her comfort zone in this group is giving me the ick. And the lack of sleep routine clearly shows when E is the only one awake in the evening because she has "fomo" mmhhmmm

Reactions: 11
The way she seems SO out of her comfort zone in this group is giving me the ick. And the lack of sleep routine clearly shows when E is the only one awake in the evening because she has "fomo" mmhhmmm
Yep all the adults enjoying a nice takeaway dinner whilst the kids are in bed and then Elsie’s just there….

Can’t wait to hear about how awful Elsie’s sleep is when she’s home and how she needs a week without her child as she has ‘solo parented’ for 5 whole days

Reactions: 10
I’m not saying routines need to be the exact same every evening but surly at her age she should have some sort of routine and be able to get herself to sleep once in bed? Maybe I’m wrong but my toddler has had a routine since about 6 months and it does differ some times due to holidays or late nights or whatever but to have none at all????

She’s just lazy regarding a routine for Elsie. Definitely made a rod for her own back. Bet she was embarrassed that Elsie wouldn’t go to sleep when all the other little ones did.

Reactions: 12
You'd be well annoyed if you were one of the other mums, spent all day with all the kids and just wanted to enjoy your curry in peace but then little E is sat at the table 🤣🤦🏻‍♀️ cos her mum can't hold a routine / lets her sleep 3 hours in the day for an easy life not realising it impacts their night haha

Reactions: 21
No way would Maisie be lying in her bed for hours or how ever long it takes to get Elsie to sleep and her be missing out on ‘adult time’ - she always says she goes to sleep quicker for Charlie and this just proves lazy Maisie can’t get her own child to sleep so just leaves her up.

Reactions: 9
She doesn’t half stick out like a sore thumb compared to everyone else!! Bet she’s fuming she actually has to be present and play and parent her child

Reactions: 14
She really needs some styling advice, surely out of the 8 Mums, at least one more must of had a c section so can advise Maisie on dressing her 'overhang' she needs a personal stylist asap.

Reactions: 12
I would not show anyone a photo of myself like this never mind get it framed or post it on Instagram. 😭

If she knew how to dress the "C section overhang" it would make all the difference.

IMG_3766.jpeg

Reactions: 3
I think being around all of the other girls does her absolutely no favours with the amount of weight she’s gained and the clothes she wears 😩

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.