Maisie Crompton #3 She's a right fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
thread title suggestion : splashed out on our trip for elsie to eat crisps, charlie fell on his bum now i’ve got to be a solo mum

• Haha
Reactions: 28
She’s not going out the hotel because taxis are too expensive, but she’s got her house deposit 😂
Taxis are too expensive????? Is she sure?????? My friend spent 3 months in Thailand last year and 1 month over there this year, the taxis are cheap asf. im sure my friend said she never paid anymore than £8 for a 45 min journey.

Maisie your non existent arse is jealous of all the tit you keep chatting.

Reactions: 10
Taxis are too expensive????? Is she sure?????? My friend spent 3 months in Thailand last year and 1 month over there this year, the taxis are cheap asf. im sure my friend said she never paid anymore than £8 for a 45 min journey.

Maisie your non existent arse is jealous of all the tit you keep chatting.
Came back from Thailand recently the taxis are not expensive at all so I'm unsure what she is talking about tbh. in terms of food ect it can be expensive or as cheap as you make it

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
She’s not going out the hotel because taxis are too expensive, but she’s got her house deposit 😂
Let me fix this, she's not going out of the hotel because that would mean
1. The BFG might actually get some well deserved rest or a break from her droning voice at least
2. She'd have to be a parent
That's it really.

Reactions: 8
His been told to not get out of bed for a week. I broke my ankle and was in a boot , was told to move round, I had 4 kids to look after so I had no choice but as long as when u rest and elevate , u can still do things,

Reactions: 6
Thailand is stunning and the islands are insane but people don't tend to show how busy the roads are it is very overwhelming I bet she has had abit of a shock with a child out there.

Reactions: 4
Classic not strapping E in the pushchair properly.. stressed watching her trying to get into the busy road.. what if she leaned and fell out 😬😭

Reactions: 9
Can’t believe she went to hospital and there was an Australian doctor there and she chose to ignore the doctors suggestion to get an X-ray only to come back the next day to get one 🙄
Probably spent the night crying about the cost to her parents/Charlie's and someone's offered to pay

Reactions: 3
Classic not strapping E in the pushchair properly.. stressed watching her trying to get into the busy road.. what if she leaned and fell out 😬😭
Yet according to her stories she's scared of something else happening after Charlie's injury.

Reactions: 2
I feel really sorry for poor Charlie. It clearly was a freak accident and he is probably being belittled by Maisie for ruining their backpacking but not backpacking trip.
If that was me, i would work out what we have booked etc, find out if he can fly and when. Amend the holiday to stay put in one destination in a hotel with facilities for the baby and let his rest. Have a chill holiday by the pool, relaxing, letting him rest and then after 7/10 days, book a flight home if hes safe to. She has to remember his foot is swollen and looks painful, i wouldnt want to cause something like dvt for my own selfish reason
I thought the exact same thing! Book into a nice hotel for a few nights, get settled and regroup. I have a sneaky feeling though they’ll end up flying home early. Even based on the vlog of Maisie and Elsie on the side of that busy road I truly don’t see how they’re going to manage moving from place to place with only one able parent.

Reactions: 5
Is she planning on staying in Koh Samui for three weeks? Her latest TikTok is “as a mum living on an island for three weeks”. Three weeks is such a long time to be there, all she bloody does it go to the hotel pool and soft play…

• Haha
It’s almost like she books to go to these places purely for bragging rights that she’s been. She’ll be using “travellig SEA” as her personality for the next 6 months, but will fail to forget to anyone that asks that all they ate was food you can get in the UK and went to soft plays and the pools, didn’t actually do anything touristy or what travelling SEA is known for

Reactions: 11
Can’t believe she went to hospital and there was an Australian doctor there and she chose to ignore the doctors suggestion to get an X-ray only to come back the next day to get one 🙄
I can. She's probably got tit insurance and wanted to go away and see if they could claim. Either that or no insurance and she was ringing home for them to pay for it.

Reactions: 3
I can. She's probably got tit insurance and wanted to go away and see if they could claim. Either that or no insurance and she was ringing home for them to pay for it.
Agreed, I remember her complaining about insurance on her stories. tit / no insurance when you’re away for that long and have a young child is INSANE. If she didn’t big this trip up so much and if social media wasn’t her job it makes you wonder if they would’ve already come home

Reactions: 1
She wants to be all oh look at us young parents travelling the world with our toddler, but you just know she won't have had the maturity or foresight to get good insurance or even consider any negative eventualities. I don't believe for a second they already have a house deposit saved.

Reactions: 10
Is she planning on staying in Koh Samui for three weeks? Her latest TikTok is “as a mum living on an island for three weeks”. Three weeks is such a long time to be there, all she bloody does it go to the hotel pool and soft play…
“Living on an island”
Maisie, you’re on holiday hun xo

BRB heading to live in Portugal for a week 🙄

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Why does she keep starting her videos with “I flew to the other side of the world with my toddler” making out that she is in fact “solo parenting”

Reactions: 15
I can't believe she has flown all that way just to eat chicken, noodles and pizza 🤣

Reactions: 7
And go softplay and the pool. Just go to Spain FFS
But then she can't "impress" people by saying she "backpacked" across Asia with a toddler 🙄

Surely even people who actually like to watch her must be bored of the same old "content." It would be way more interesting to see them eating the bugs and visiting some places of interest.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.