Maisie Crompton #3 She's a right fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ofc she has to give Elsie crisps every time she walks around the supermarket. She has no idea what’s coming as Elsie gets older if she can’t control her and let’s her get her own way now (and I can’t wait to watch 😂)

Reactions: 9
Why has she started overlapping the end and beginning of sentences on her voice overs? It’s so bloody annoying

Reactions: 3
I can’t believe E is having a FULL bottle of milk in the middle of the day?? I get the bottle is comfort but give her a few oz of milk and she will gradually wean off it..I also can’t believe how little she eats in a day.. girlie didn’t even have lunch? Just some crisps??

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe E is having a FULL bottle of milk in the middle of the day?? I get the bottle is comfort but give her a few oz of milk and she will gradually wean off it..I also can’t believe how little she eats in a day.. girlie didn’t even have lunch? Just some crisps??
shes said before elsie will have what there having.. but if shes asleep and misses it she has crisps 😭😭 wtf

• Wow
Reactions: 10
How hard is it to give the poor girl a banana.
She is setting that girl up for a life time of food/weight issues.

I know Charlie is injured but this trip is just as boring as Australia.

Reactions: 17
You travel to a foreign country that has a amazing thai food on your doorstep but you eat processed crap from a corner shop.
Like whats wrong with these people!?! You might aswell of gone down the road in the UK and had wagamamas.
It just baffles me that so far theyve eaten crisps, toasties and sweets.

Reactions: 13
With how little Elsie eats, I bet she has more than 2 bottles a day. She's probably on 3/4 as it's too much hard work to get her actual food and wean the bottles

Reactions: 4
My 18 month old has 1-2 bottles of oat milk a day (allergic to cows milk). One at bedtime that he rarely finishes, then we top it up and leave it in the fridge for when he wakes up in the morning. Again, he rarely finishes it. If he does finish it though, he isn't hungry for breakfast for ages! He's drinking less and less and we're offering less each week. I thought we were behind schedule with it though because friends with babies the same age have stopped milk already 😅

Get some proper food in her and she'll need less milk! My son is so picky already but I still offered him sweetcorn, peppers and avocado alongside his slice of (vegan) pizza this evening!

Reactions: 2
I cant believe there's no fruit or anything! Just beige crap you can eat here 🤦🏻‍♀️ if you knew she might be fussy then why didn't she pack some of those Ellas kitchen meal pouches.. I know she is a bit old for them and they probs arent the best but least Maisie would know her child would actually be having a decent meal ☹

My daughter is a month younger and is a proper milk monster but she eats well as well 😅 ive finally managed to cut out the excessive daytime bottles she was having so Im not gunna slag maisie off for giving her milk haha but she does seem to be using it as meal replacement

I'm sorry, but what sort of knob head goes to Thailand and lives off cheap toasties and crisps? What an absolute waste of an opportunity. If the food is as cheap as she keeps saying then this would be the perfect chance to get Elsie trying loads of new and different foods.
And to say if she sleeps through a meal she gives her crisps? What kind of crappy parenting is that?? Either wake her up for meals or get something when she does wake up!

I'm sorry, but what sort of knob head goes to Thailand and lives off cheap toasties and crisps? What an absolute waste of an opportunity. If the food is as cheap as she keeps saying then this would be the perfect chance to get Elsie trying loads of new and different foods.
And to say if she sleeps through a meal she gives her crisps? What kind of crappy parenting is that?? Either wake her up for meals or get something when she does wake up!
The food is cheap and they do lovely smoothies and milkshakes ect. I was shocked how nice the food is all very fresh and lovely they have lots of Thai and western food if she prefers Western food she could still go for a healthier option.

Reactions: 1
Kids in her “navigating boundaries” stage but Maisie continues to show her the boundaries so far are non existent. Rod for your own back 🙃

Reactions: 9
How hard is it to give the poor girl a banana.
She is setting that girl up for a life time of food/weight issues.

I know Charlie is injured but this trip is just as boring as Australia.
I mean looking at the poor lasses parents, she’s destined for weight issues anyway 👀

Reactions: 8
Did anyone else see someone comment on her latest TT that said to strap E into the pram properly and that it’s so dangerous. Maisie replied saying E likes to sit up straight and would have a full on tantrum if she has to be strapped in 🙄 also said she 100% can’t fall out with the way they have strapped her in even though she’s posted videos and it shows she could fly out at any given moment!
She ended her reply with ‘I’d rather push a happy child around rather than a screaming one who would want to walk’

I’m sorry but at E’s age she should be walking more instead of being kept in a pram because Maisie would rather be a lazy parent! She takes her travelling so she can use it as an excuse to keep her in the pram as much as possible 🙄

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Did anyone else see someone comment on her latest TT that said to strap E into the pram properly and that it’s so dangerous. Maisie replied saying E likes to sit up straight and would have a full on tantrum if she has to be strapped in 🙄 also said she 100% can’t fall out with the way they have strapped her in even though she’s posted videos and it shows she could fly out at any given moment!
She ended her reply with ‘I’d rather push a happy child around rather than a screaming one who would want to walk’

I’m sorry but at E’s age she should be walking more instead of being kept in a pram because Maisie would rather be a lazy parent! She takes her travelling so she can use it as an excuse to keep her in the pram as much as possible 🙄
I don’t think there are any excuses for not strapping your child in safely and appropriately. And her comment ‘I’m tired of people questioning my parenting’ keep your parenting offline then, she even says at the beginning don’t judge…you know people are going to comment Maisie. I find her so smug when it comes to parenting, ok Elsie might not like some of the decisions she makes but a 18 month old has no concept or understanding of safety or danger, she’ll have a tantrum but she’ll soon get used to it

My 18 month old has 1-2 bottles of oat milk a day (allergic to cows milk). One at bedtime that he rarely finishes, then we top it up and leave it in the fridge for when he wakes up in the morning. Again, he rarely finishes it. If he does finish it though, he isn't hungry for breakfast for ages! He's drinking less and less and we're offering less each week. I thought we were behind schedule with it though because friends with babies the same age have stopped milk already 😅

Get some proper food in her and she'll need less milk! My son is so picky already but I still offered him sweetcorn, peppers and avocado alongside his slice of (vegan) pizza this evening!
My 18 month old still has 2 lots of milk too (20oz) .. but eats 3 meals and snacks allll day shes such a grubber 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 4

Or they could find an alternative if she doesn't like the pram!
My daughter hates her pram so from the age of 1 she has been in a trike 🤣 she loves it, she never napped in a pram anyway and the trike we have folds up small so we can put it in the car etc
I agree, Maisie is just lazy, wants E to nap on the go so they can eat beige food in peace ☹

Reactions: 6
I don’t think there are any excuses for not strapping your child in safely and appropriately. And her comment ‘I’m tired of people questioning my parenting’ keep your parenting offline then, she even says at the beginning don’t judge…you know people are going to comment Maisie. I find her so smug when it comes to parenting, ok Elsie might not like some of the decisions she makes but a 18 month old has no concept or understanding of safety or danger, she’ll have a tantrum but she’ll soon get used to it
I agree, quite a few videos recently she has stated ‘don’t judge’ while trying to blame it on travelling but she continues to do these things while she’s at home too. She’s smug but can’t set boundaries with a toddler or ensure she’s strapped in safely whether it’s on the plane or in her pram. She’s even had to pull over on the hard shoulder because Elsie took her arms out of the straps in the car seat…but she’s learning that from the pram ffs.
This trip seems like a waste of time, she hasn’t went exploring apart from going to shopping centres, the 7/11 multiple times a day or goes to the market to get bloody rice and chicken skewers. So much for Elsie trying new things and learning different cultures 🙄

Reactions: 5
Erm can someone tell Maisie that there are many many more places that Thailand. Thailand being the most westernised and tourist trap place of SE Asia. Have they altered their trip because of Charlie’s ankle or if this their idea of travelling?? Also get that little girl some pad Thai or some noodles and veg! Jesus wept.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.