Maisie Crompton #3 She's a right fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Don't know why it took her 7-10 business days just to make a video saying nothing qas broken šŸ¤£ drama queen and had to be all about her.
Bet she is seething he has to stay in bed and she actually has to be a parent (and look after her boyfriend!)

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Itā€™s not broken so Iā€™m not sure why sheā€™s being so dramatic. The bed rest for a week and no walking for 3/4 weeks doesnā€™t seem like the same advice youā€™d get in the Uk either. Iā€™ve broken my ankle twice and also had another ligament injury to the same ankle (I trip over thin air) and always been able to walk in a boot. Rest, keep it elevated and do small amounts of activity is what Iā€™ve always been told.

Reactions: 6
So Maisie who has loads of saving and wealth is worried about how much medical treatment will cost and how much solo parenting she will have to do. Not concerned about her partner feelings or fact he is probably in lots of pain.

Reactions: 10
So Maisie who has loads of saving and wealth is worried about how much medical treatment will cost and how much solo parenting she will have to do. Not concerned about her partner feelings or fact he is probably in lots of pain.

Honestly no mention of how Charlie's feeling, he's probably gutted that he's missing out on some of his holiday. Unless he hasn't been truthful about the bed rest because he doesn't really want to be there šŸ¤£

• Haha
Reactions: 11
His foot looks really bruised and swollen, but she won't give a duck about how sore it is cos she's more concerned with having to actually look after the kid herself. Just proves how much Charlie actually does compared to her.

Reactions: 7
I was surprised that even after an Aussie doctor told them to get an x ray they decided to wait til the morning, makes you wonder what health insurance she did go forā€¦ sheā€™s deffo one of those who wouldnā€™t get it as nothing would ever happen to her šŸ« 

Reactions: 13
Iā€™m another that feels really sorry for Charlie. Not one mention of how he is feeling, this is supposed to be his travels too and all heā€™ll probably hear now is how bad her day has been looking after her own daughter. They should just claim on the travel insurance and come home so he can rest properly.
āœØcome travel SE Asia food courts with me whilst I solo parent my toddler as a young business owner who accidentally got pregnant at 19 āœØ

Reactions: 21
Why does she think the travel insurance wonā€™t let them claim because only one of them is injuredā€¦.šŸ„“ poor Charlie. Iā€™d probably end the trip and claim what I could on insurance.

Reactions: 12
Why does she think the travel insurance wonā€™t let them claim because only one of them is injuredā€¦.šŸ„“ poor Charlie. Iā€™d probably end the trip and claim what I could on insurance.
Because sheā€™s a bloody idiot šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Bet she probably tried to blame it on him for actually playing with the child as well. She'll be guilt tripping him for the rest of the time they're out there, it's not often I feel sorry for men but he deserves a bit of sympathy. The ankle looked really painful.

Reactions: 7
Honestly no mention of how Charlie's feeling, he's probably gutted that he's missing out on some of his holiday. Unless he hasn't been truthful about the bed rest because he doesn't really want to be there šŸ¤£
Hmmm sounds like a Lizzie McGuire movie plot if I ever heard šŸ˜‚ Maisie will go out solo parenting and Charlie will be off down the pub or starting an international pop star career šŸ˜‚šŸ˜‚

I am starting to think though that Maisie probably didnā€™t take out insurance or took out the cheapest one possible. My boyfriend went to hospital when we were abroad recently and the first thing on all of the insurance documents says ā€œring us before going to hospital and we will adviseā€ then they can give you all of the answers and even give a selection of hospitals/doctors to visit.

For a woman whoā€™s been on 15+ flights with her toddler youā€™d think sheā€™d know!!

Does Elsie just drink 9oz bottles of milk constantly? Do they ever actually feed her? Or is Maisie so lazy it's easier to throw her a bottle of cows milk?

Does Elsie just drink 9oz bottles of milk constantly? Do they ever actually feed her? Or is Maisie so lazy it's easier to throw her a bottle of cows milk?
At least theyā€™re not too tight to buy her some on this trip I guess šŸ˜©

Reactions: 1
I feel really sorry for poor Charlie. It clearly was a freak accident and he is probably being belittled by Maisie for ruining their backpacking but not backpacking trip.
If that was me, i would work out what we have booked etc, find out if he can fly and when. Amend the holiday to stay put in one destination in a hotel with facilities for the baby and let his rest. Have a chill holiday by the pool, relaxing, letting him rest and then after 7/10 days, book a flight home if hes safe to. She has to remember his foot is swollen and looks painful, i wouldnt want to cause something like dvt for my own selfish reason

Reactions: 20
I feel really sorry for poor Charlie. It clearly was a freak accident and he is probably being belittled by Maisie for ruining their backpacking but not backpacking trip.
If that was me, i would work out what we have booked etc, find out if he can fly and when. Amend the holiday to stay put in one destination in a hotel with facilities for the baby and let his rest. Have a chill holiday by the pool, relaxing, letting him rest and then after 7/10 days, book a flight home if hes safe to. She has to remember his foot is swollen and looks painful, i wouldnt want to cause something like dvt for my own selfish reason
She doesn't let having a baby get in the way of her travel dreams so I doubt she'll let Charlie's injury stop her. I agree with what you've said but she's too selfish for that.

Reactions: 9
Sheā€™s not going out the hotel because taxis are too expensive, but sheā€™s got her house deposit šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Canā€™t believe she went to hospital and there was an Australian doctor there and she chose to ignore the doctors suggestion to get an X-ray only to come back the next day to get one šŸ™„

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.