Maisie Crompton #3 She's a right fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With how little Elsie eats, I bet she has more than 2 bottles a day. She's probably on 3/4 as it's too much hard work to get her actual food and wean the bottles
Of course she is, apparently it's for nap time, sure her lazy mum would have her permanently napping if she had her way. A bed time bottle is fine, not perfect as she's getting older so not good for her teeth but if it comforts her.
The nap one she could even cut down to 4 or 5 ounces rather than full to the top (of course she'll say she doesn't finish it) then she may eat more rather than being full of milk, or give her a sippy cup for nap time, you can still heat the milk.
---
How hard is it to give the poor girl a banana.
She is setting that girl up for a life time of food/weight issues.

I know Charlie is injured but this trip is just as boring as Australia.
Exactly and does she never take breakfast? I don't know just when she said about the cereal and how she was enjoying it? What child doesn't take breakfast, porridge, ready brek, weetabix.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Did anyone else see someone comment on her latest TT that said to strap E into the pram properly and that it’s so dangerous. Maisie replied saying E likes to sit up straight and would have a full on tantrum if she has to be strapped in 🙄 also said she 100% can’t fall out with the way they have strapped her in even though she’s posted videos and it shows she could fly out at any given moment!
She ended her reply with ‘I’d rather push a happy child around rather than a screaming one who would want to walk’

I’m sorry but at E’s age she should be walking more instead of being kept in a pram because Maisie would rather be a lazy parent! She takes her travelling so she can use it as an excuse to keep her in the pram as much as possible 🙄
It was me!! She’s blocked me even though I wasn’t a witch! She’ll learn the hard way when Elsie smashes her face into the pavement, won’t she?! Don’t even want to see the fat cow prancing around in Thailand doing what she does in the UK with her tits out anyway.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
How has a child who's coming 2 never tried cereal before??

Reactions: 13
Maisie doesn’t exactly have a good diet so I’m not surprised with what she feeds her toddler. I’m also the owner of little people. My toddler is fine but my oldest is the fussiest child on earth at the moment but we at least make sure she has fruit and vegetables as a minimum everyday!

Reactions: 2
My daughter is around the same age as Elsie. Often if she's been allowed to walk for a while she does create a fuss when we put her back in the pushchair, but it only lasts for a couple of minutes before she accepts it and settles down. And to be honest, it wouldn't matter if she screamed for an hour, sometimes the pram is necessary for her own safety.
And I would never put her in there with straps not fastened properly, because I'm not an idiot.
We always explain to her why she has to go in the pushchair in simple terms, like "I know you would like to walk, but it's very busy at the moment, so the pushchair is safer." It's really not difficult. She might not understand us at the moment, but she'll get the idea eventually.

I'm pretty sure she said they have a back carrier? If Elsie doesn't want to be in the pram, but it's not safe for her to walk, why doesn't she use that?

Reactions: 12
I suspect she can’t get the straps round her and maybe Charlie has to use it. She’s a lot bigger than he is

My daughter is around the same age as Elsie. Often if she's been allowed to walk for a while she does create a fuss when we put her back in the pushchair, but it only lasts for a couple of minutes before she accepts it and settles down. And to be honest, it wouldn't matter if she screamed for an hour, sometimes the pram is necessary for her own safety.
And I would never put her in there with straps not fastened properly, because I'm not an idiot.
We always explain to her why she has to go in the pushchair in simple terms, like "I know you would like to walk, but it's very busy at the moment, so the pushchair is safer." It's really not difficult. She might not understand us at the moment, but she'll get the idea eventually.

I'm pretty sure she said they have a back carrier? If Elsie doesn't want to be in the pram, but it's not safe for her to walk, why doesn't she use that?

Reactions: 1
I suspect she can’t get the straps round her and maybe Charlie has to use it. She’s a lot bigger than he is
I did wonder about that, but I'm probably around her size, though granted I don't have a c-section overhang on my back 😏, and I have no problems with thre straps on our Littlelife carrier.

It was me!! She’s blocked me even though I wasn’t a witch! She’ll learn the hard way when Elsie smashes her face into the pavement, won’t she?! Don’t even want to see the fat cow prancing around in Thailand doing what she does in the UK with her tits out anyway.
Just sums her up really! Imagine taking offence to someone giving your good advise 🙈🤣 at least you won’t need to hear her constantly she’s a 20 something year old with a baby ever again. She’s done you a favour 🤣🤣

Reactions: 4
If she doesn’t like being strapped into the pushchair I highly doubt she’d like being in that carrier 😬 that’s probably why they aren’t using it, that and she’s heavy and her parents aren’t in the best shape to carry her around

God she moans about everything. Her hair looks fine after being cut.

Reactions: 7
God she moans about everything. Her hair looks fine after being cut.
I didn't even think it looked that much different 🤣 such a drama queen

And those angles of her having her hair washed was giving the same angles as becki jones being dermaplaned 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Most people go travelling to see the sights, try local foods, learn about the culture.
This silly tart gets her nails done and her hair cut.

Reactions: 7
Her rant response about the puschair straps is absolutely childish.
---
Did anyone else see someone comment on her latest TT that said to strap E into the pram properly and that it’s so dangerous. Maisie replied saying E likes to sit up straight and would have a full on tantrum if she has to be strapped in 🙄 also said she 100% can’t fall out with the way they have strapped her in even though she’s posted videos and it shows she could fly out at any given moment!
She ended her reply with ‘I’d rather push a happy child around rather than a screaming one who would want to walk’

I’m sorry but at E’s age she should be walking more instead of being kept in a pram because Maisie would rather be a lazy parent! She takes her travelling so she can use it as an excuse to keep her in the pram as much as possible 🙄
My LB is just under 2 months older than E and he walks pretty much everywhere- when it is safe and practical to do so. It helps build their leg muscles, their listening, their spacial awareness, stranger danger instinct etc. He is also the most strong willed child I have ever met and is not a fan off the straps on the puschair BUT he knows it is a non negotiable. If they had actually stuck out the tantrums in the beginning, E would be used to the straps. She is NOT safe in her pram like. The fact they take her in taxis with no carseat tells me everything I need to know about their parenting approach.

Last edited:
She’s trying to copy off Kyra-mae! She’s been travelling (actual travelling) for months, she did a what can I get for 100thb in 7/11, get my hair cut and also get my nails and make up done in Thailand, or maybe Vietnam.

Reactions: 10
She’s trying to copy off Kyra-mae! She’s been travelling (actual travelling) for months, she did a what can I get for 100thb in 7/11, get my hair cut and also get my nails and make up done in Thailand, or maybe Vietnam.
Literally came to say this!! Even how she’s taking to the lady doing her hair

How can she say she's been solo parenting all week when she's been to get her hair cut on her own? And she's been out and about getting laundry done!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.