Maisie Crompton #3 She's a right fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
she posted a tik tok pretty much at same time as that story and is responding to comments so things cant be that serious

Reactions: 6
Remember when she was trying to scrimp on travel insurance 🙈
GoFundMe incoming...

Either that or they've had enough rice and want to come home, but won't admit it so she's tripped him over so they've got an excuse to fly back.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Obviously I hope everyone is seriously OK but also 😂😂
Who will look after Elsie now if the BFG is out of action? If its her she'll milk it for all it's worth.

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I reckon he fell down the stairs- she always comments that he’s fallen over or hurt himself somehow

Reactions: 2
Obviously I hope everyone is seriously OK but also 😂😂
Who will look after Elsie now if the BFG is out of action? If its her she'll milk it for all it's worth.
“Welcome to a day in the life of a young mum who fell pregnant at 19 backpacking Southeast Asia with my toddler whilst solo parenting xo”

• Haha
Reactions: 16
Bet she’s got the right strop on because she’s having to do more than the bfg usually does

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I hope the trip isn’t cut short, she hasn’t even got round to trying coconut yet!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
I just feel sorry for Elsie being strapped into a pushchair for 8 plus hours a day so her mum can make tik toks. I get its her job but this seems really unfair on Elsie. It's something they could have done when Elsie is older in the summer holidays.

Reactions: 11
I just feel sorry for Elsie being strapped into a pushchair for 8 plus hours a day so her mum can make tik toks. I get its her job but this seems really unfair on Elsie. It's something they could have done when Elsie is older in the summer holidays.
Nah, if Elsie was older they'd be dumping her with grandparents and going off without her. The amount of times she repeated that "of course we're taking Elsie with us" makes me wonder if they wanted to go without her but nobody would have her for that long.

Reactions: 6
She probably posted on her story before texting his parents 🙄🙄 why do these people think they need to share everything ffs

Nah, if Elsie was older they'd be dumping her with grandparents and going off without her. The amount of times she repeated that "of course we're taking Elsie with us" makes me wonder if they wanted to go without her but nobody would have her for that long.
Yes I’ve definitely heard her say a couple times that of course they’re taking her and they have nobody to have her for that long anyway, Charlie even said it in a recent video

Didn’t she say the other day something had happened and she’d catch us up to real time posting? Just dragging it out for more views

Just watched maisie’s latest insta post and Charlie slipped over in the kids pool when with Elsie. Has to be on bedrest for 1 week and no walking on it for 3-4 weeks, of course all Maisie is worried about is solo parenting for longer than anticipated. Maybe this will make her more appreciative of the help she gets rather than abuse it when she gets home

Reactions: 21
Just watched maisie’s latest insta post and Charlie slipped over in the kids pool when with Elsie. Has to be on bedrest for 1 week and no walking on it for 3-4 weeks, of course all Maisie is worried about is solo parenting for longer than anticipated. Maybe this will make her more appreciative of the help she gets rather than abuse it when she gets home
Mybe if she moved her ass more and was in the water with them he may not of slipped but no she was relaxing, she was moaning yesterday because Charlie forgot the water, it’s your responsibility as well, notice she still had time to film him

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.