Maisie Crompton #3 She's a right fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
A comment on one of her videos says something like "imagine Elsie looking back at this when she's 16."
Yes, and wondering why they didn't wait until she was old enough to actually remember it.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely travelling is putting Elsie in a carrier and hiking around the actual city, getting an authentic feel of wherever they are.
I bet she doesn't like being strapped in a backpack carrier either 😂
Or the bfg is just too unfit to carry her round on his back

Reactions: 7
Yes but you’re talking about the people who had an accidental pregnancy whilst not on birth control 🤦‍♀️ (not that I’m saying you can’t have them, but she said that she had convinced herself she was infertile so just….didnt use anything)
Nooooo I did not know this 🤣🤣 so not even pull and pray just full on I'm infertile so work away BFG 💀

• Haha
Reactions: 4
How much we betting lord farquad is expecting the honey monster to propose to her whilst they’re ‘travelling’

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I'll put my hands up and admit that I used to strap my son in the pram in the same way as Maisie does with Elsie. I then read about a toddler flying out the top of the pram after hitting a rock and I've insisted he has his shoulder straps on properly ever since. Even told my husband about it and he does the same now too.

No parent is perfect, but let's not be too ignorant to not learn from other people's mistakes.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
A comment on one of her videos says something like "imagine Elsie looking back at this when she's 16."
Yes, and wondering why they didn't wait until she was old enough to actually remember it.
I’d be pissed off! I wouldn’t want my whole life documented online for everyone to see- she’ll be embarrassed!

Reactions: 5
I’d be pissed off! I wouldn’t want my whole life documented online for everyone to see- she’ll be embarrassed!
Theres going to be a whole generation of kids who will grow up and realise the whole world saw every little detail of their life and go awol.

Its kinda like how the tv/film kiddies of the 90s/00s are now all coming out saying how it wrecked their lives and wished they hadnt got famous (due to sh, drugs, money etc)

Reactions: 9
As if this girl’s just said “if you’ve never tried mango sticky rice I’d say it’s more of a dessert” yeh I guess that’s because IT IS A DESSERT. God this girl is so dense

• Haha
Reactions: 10
They've clearly not found any pizzas or burgers yet because they're eating rice again.

Reactions: 3
I think they did have a pizza in the day in the life vlog 😂 as it came across like they made a dig of us on here mentioning them only eating pizza as charlie said something about an acai bowl as well
But yeah not being very adventerous are they... loads on offer and go for the rice!

Reactions: 1
I think they did have a pizza in the day in the life vlog 😂 as it came across like they made a dig of us on here mentioning them only eating pizza as charlie said something about an acai bowl as well
But yeah not being very adventerous are they... loads on offer and go for the rice!
Loads on offer AND she keeps saying how cheap it all is. Grab a bit of everything, be adventurous ffs. It would be far more entertaining to watch them try some of the unusual stuff than it is to watch her eating rice again.

Reactions: 5
I don't understand why she spends thousands to go to different countries just to eat pizza and go to shopping centres like she could do at home.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.