Maisie Crompton #3 She's a right fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She reminds me of a relative of ours. Tells anyone who'll listen that he's visited all these amazing destinations. What he doesn't tell them is that he's visited most of them on cruises, and he never leaves the ship.

She'll spend her life telling people they went "travelling" when what she's actually done is fly thousands of miles to stay in Air BnBs and do the same tit she could do at home.

Reactions: 14
Can't believe the first thing they have done after travelling to the other side of the world is eat plain rice as she didn't even put the coconut milk on or have any mango and pay £8 to go to soft play!!
You couldn't make it up 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Don’t forget they’re doing this to show Elsie all the different amazing cultures around the world!!✨ - by going to shopping malls and soft plays 🙃🙃

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Why does Elsie always have a bottle of milk?? Where’s the water, juice ? And why in a baby bottle

Reactions: 12
They aren’t using the reins because Elsie doesn’t like them 🫠
I literally just came to say this!!
They don't know how to hold a boundary do they?! I always say to my girl (who is the same age as E) that if she cant hold my hand / have her rein backpack on then she has to go back in her trike.. its as easy as that!
They are gunna cause so many issues further down the line when she just wont listen to anything they say 🙄

Reactions: 9
Look how she ‘strapped’ in it’s not bloody hard to tell your toddler no put your arms in even if they cry they soon forgot, as for the reins, it would be your having them on end of, I’m the mom your child

Attachments

Look how she ‘strapped’ in it’s not bloody hard to tell your toddler no put your arms in even if they cry they soon forgot, as for the reins, it would be your having them on end of, I’m the mom your child
How old is Elsie? That pram just doesn’t seem comfortable for her

Reactions: 3
My kid was not a hand holder, so we had reins. He very quickly learned that if he didn't wear the reins then he went back in the pushchair. It's really not difficult.

Whenever I see Elsie "fastened" into her pushchair like that because she "doesn't like it", I wonder what she does in the car. Surely she's not stupid enough to not strap her into her car seat properly? 🤔😬

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Letting a toddler run loose in a foreign country, bloody hell. Anyone could just snatch her.

There's no discipline, they just allow her to do what she wants so they don't have to do any parenting.

• Heart
So I've just seen the shopping centre video. The baby seat in the toilet? Seen them loads of times over here. She might have seen one before if she took her kid anywhere other than Tesco.

Is she blonde though? Borderline ginger I'd say.

Reactions: 4
I can’t believe they are in Bangkok eating plain rice and going to soft play . And she had the cheek to slag off Gran Canaria 🤣🤣🤣

Reactions: 7
Also - strangers are touching her child’s legs? Sorry I would be throwing hands

Reactions: 14
my daughter is a week younger than E and she knows if she doesn’t want to be in her pushchair then she wears reins. I would never dream of letting my little girl run free somewhere like that, anything could happen!!

Reactions: 6
Exactly what I thought would happen. They go “travelling” like when they went to Australia but just spend £30k on air bnbs, going shopping and buying food.
As for Elsie experiencing the culture….soft play and a cheese bun from the bakery. Sounds like any other day in the UK 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Surely travelling is putting Elsie in a carrier and hiking around the actual city, getting an authentic feel of wherever they are.

Reactions: 6
Surely travelling is putting Elsie in a carrier and hiking around the actual city, getting an authentic feel of wherever they are.

Yes but you’re talking about the people who had an accidental pregnancy whilst not on birth control 🤦‍♀️ (not that I’m saying you can’t have them, but she said that she had convinced herself she was infertile so just….didnt use anything)

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.