Maisie Crompton #3 She's a right fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Horrible colour of paint, it looks like the walls have been plastered!

Reactions: 4
Maisie hun ur almost 2 year old shouldnt be having a baby bottle throughout the day anymore… get her a sippy cup whack her milk in that
This! My little one is younger than Elsie and has already had 2 dentist appointments/routine check ups. Both times the dentist has made a point of reminding me the importance of moving away from bottles after they hit 1. We've not used a bottle for months, only soft straw cups.

Reactions: 2
Her vinted does not have the best feedback looks like she doesn’t send the item , and the things she has put on look expensive considering she buys from vinted to start with

Reactions: 8
This! My little one is younger than Elsie and has already had 2 dentist appointments/routine check ups. Both times the dentist has made a point of reminding me the importance of moving away from bottles after they hit 1. We've not used a bottle for months, only soft straw cups.
Yep I removed bottles at 1 with my 2 aswell . the last thing Elsie needs along with her unfortunate genes is fucked teeth…

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Looks like this could be the reason she was all of a sudden wanting to rent. Banks are not going to give someone a mortgage if they’ve just got a new job, especially a self employed one. So them going to Australia actually messed up their chances of getting a mortgage when she wanted to

Attachments

Looks like this could be the reason she was all of a sudden wanting to rent. Banks are not going to give someone a mortgage if they’ve just got a new job, especially a self employed one. So them going to Australia actually messed up their chances of getting a mortgage when she wanted to
Yes because the silly mare thought all you need for a mortgage is a deposit. It never occurred to her that they'd want to see if she can actually afford the ongoing costs of being a homeowner.

Given that her Mum told her that insurance brokers are a scam to take your money, I'm assuming she's not bright enough to have explained this to her daughter at any point.

Reactions: 7
So BFG was probably earning a little over minimum wage in his retail job, yet blew 10k or so of his savings on OZ, yet they still claim to have a house deposit banked? I wonder if its not 50/50 but then if that was the case i imagine Maisie would make a point about been main bread winner

Reactions: 5
You need minimum 3 years books don't you when you're self employed so yeah they won't be getting a joint mortgage for a while if the BFG is now also slef employed and they are both having another 2 months off!

She is just so delusional, can't wait to see how this pans out!
Also hope she doesnt plan on getting a puppy after seeing her latest insta post 🙄

You need minimum 3 years books don't you when you're self employed so yeah they won't be getting a joint mortgage for a while if the BFG is now also slef employed and they are both having another 2 months off!

She is just so delusional, can't wait to see how this pans out!
Also hope she doesnt plan on getting a puppy after seeing her latest insta post 🙄
Also won’t help her that her totes bag Ltd company is being struck off the register

On her company house says “Company statusActive — Active proposal to strike off”

wonder if she going to try and just live off TikTok as she hasn’t posted on her business instagram in a few weeks
I think she mentioned she was closing the business and operating as a sole trader, I'm sure someone with more knowledge on accounting can advise on why she would be doing this (be it dodgy or not) x

I think she mentioned she was closing the business and operating as a sole trader, I'm sure someone with more knowledge on accounting can advise on why she would be doing this (be it dodgy or not) x
Could be a number of reasons. Some being more admin involved in Ltd companies so can tend to cost more for accountants. You pay more tax as you have to pay corporation tax on % of profit. Or that her company just didn’t do as well as she thought so having to pay those extra amounts isn’t worth while to her.

Reactions: 1
I wish she would dress for her actual body type. But saying that she is a really really odd shape, iv never seen a human that shape before 😩🤣 and the faces she pulls sometimes and her side profile is something else lol

Reactions: 5
Honestly, how is she gunna lug 2 cases, a pushchair, hand luggage, a backpack carrier, a toddler and her massive hunchback round SE Asia?! 🤣

Also how she mentioned getting custom made clothes over there.. not to be mean cos Im a size 18 but surely over there we are seen as huge 😂 they are gunna laugh her out the shop!

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.