Maisie Crompton #3 She's a right fanny

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Because all her followers are going to bring lots of custom to a bathroom company! Maybe she should ask for their advice on her tiles!

No bleeping way Maisie, you still have to pay rent even when you’re not there???
All the times I’ve been on holiday and cancelled my mortgage payments because I’m out of the house…Heck, thank goodness you taught me something 🙄🫠

Doesn’t she drone on

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Maisie hun ur almost 2 year old shouldnt be having a baby bottle throughout the day anymore… get her a sippy cup whack her milk in that

Reactions: 12
Do we believe she has 20% deposit for a house she wants to buy which would then have 1700 mortgage payment.
Obviously mortgage rates vary on term etc, but a quick plug of figures, house for 360,000, deposit of 72,000 mortgage payment are 1685.
Do we reckon she had the 72k banked between them plus associated fees.
Not to mention would they really get a 290 mortgage between both of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Do we believe she has 20% deposit for a house she wants to buy which would then have 1700 mortgage payment.
Obviously mortgage rates vary on term etc, but a quick plug of figures, house for 360,000, deposit of 72,000 mortgage payment are 1685.
Imo, no chance. Not with the amount they spend on traveling. My guess is she's spending to portray a lifestyle in the hopes of sustaining her social media 'career' Also they'll need pretty much all appliances and maybe furniture too? Not sure if the house they're renting is furnished or if it's their stuff.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Her finances are definitely not that… nothing wrong with her current house, but she definitely wouldn’t be renting that one if she had that kind of money sitting in an account

Reactions: 13
It makes no sense that she is renting if they have a deposit. £1700 isn't too bad for a mortgage. They are probably paying £1000 on rent and as she would like us to believe they have lots of money then why doesn't she just pay a little bit more for a house?

Reactions: 3
To get that sort of mortgage you need at least 70k joint income, but that’s without having a dependant and being self employed, I don’t reckon they can borrow much at all

Reactions: 7
She goes on and on about this every so often.

It's clear that she thought all she had to do was save some money and they would throw a mortgage at her. She didn't take into account the affordability checks they do, and the fact that she's probably the least safe bet for a mortgage ever, and she spat her dummy out like the overgrown child she is.

Even without the travelling, she'd never manage a mortgage and all the costs that come with owning a home, because she can't stay out of bloody Tesco.

Reactions: 10
She must just pluck these figure out of thin air. If they really has 70k deposit plus all other bits needed for buying a property why didn't they get a small mortgage on flat/terrace house, that way would of been manageable, and she claims in future she will airbnb property when they travel so they could of recouped some cost that way.

Reactions: 2
What I find so funny about Maisie is she thinks she comes across as clever and mature to her followers but the reality is she’s as thick as pig tit. “Will I have to pay my rent whilst I travel?” What sort of bleeping idiotic question is that??

At this point it comes across like she’s painted herself into a corner talking about wanting to buy a house on her videos without actually looking into it at all. She now realises she can’t afford it so is throwing around excuses left right and centre to hide it.

Reactions: 16
Christ! She needs to learn how to dress herself. She looks like the hunchback.

IMG_5771.png

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
If she wore clothes that actually fit her and suit her shape she wouldn't look half as bad! But she insists on dressing like she's still a size 14!

Reactions: 8
Ugh all that begging for stuff to do the bathroom up worked, here's an ad for Lick paint 🙄 Pretty sure she even tagged them in a not subtle at all beg too

No wonder she doesn't give a tit about doing up a bathroom in a rented house, she's not paying for it

Reactions: 5
Ugh all that begging for stuff to do the bathroom up worked, here's an ad for Lick paint 🙄 Pretty sure she even tagged them in a not subtle at all beg too

No wonder she doesn't give a tit about doing up a bathroom in a rented house, she's not paying for it
Eurgh I just came here to say the same thing. Somehow managed to bag herself a lick ad. The least undeserving person ever. I honestly thought to myself I hadn’t seen anything about the bathroom in a while and it was probably because she was holding out for something free to be gifted to her. I wonder if that’s why she’s not bought a house yet? Waiting for Mr Rightmove or Mr Zoopla to sponsor her first

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.